FFA Bamboo variants.

• These were designed to be smaller FFA/Low playercount TD variants.

FFA-N5a_p

Lots of vertical fighting. Rooftops and a small cave under the buildings with varied surrounding areas.

FFA-N5b_p

A bridge in the middle connects two shrines across a ravine.

FFA-N5c_p

Central Buildings sunken into the forest clearing.

• Cool. This will be fun.

Is the bridge… a drawbridge?

• @dudeface:

Cool. This will be fun.

Is the bridge… a drawbridge?

Lol, we’re going to have to include a drawbridge map by popular demand I think :P

• You know what kind of bridge you need?

A rope bridge. And then a man in a robe beside it who ask questions if you want to cross it.

• @SavageBeatings:

You know what kind of bridge you need?

A rope bridge. And then a man in a robe beside it who ask questions if you want to cross it.

A peasant, who asks “What is your favorite color, milord?”
    The peasants choice of dress would adopt the theme of the map.
    A peasant none-the-less.

• A bridge? That was my idea! :D :berz:

• Apparently, spawns broke from internal to live. Looking into it.

• After playing on these maps today, some of these remind me of Moor in terms of being fun. The vertical elements, and how everything feels simple (few areas of uneven terrain), lots of ramps and plateaus, just feels fun. I’m not struggling to move, my feet aren’t getting caught in small divots in the ground. Some very high drops that won’t necessarily kill you, offering variety of gameplay (do I want to take the fall damage to get the drop on this opponent?), lots of escape routes and in combination with the new movement speed, fleeing and re-engaging is very possible.

I like these, the size is just right for FFA / TDM. Quick and to the point.

• Agree with Gauntlet. I was surprised to find FFA more enjoyable than I was expecting, I don’t usually play it much in CMW as I’m not a big fan of it, but for whatever reason it seemed a bit more fun in CDW. I guess it depends how it goes with mixed classes as we seemed to mainly be all-Samurai today.

I did bump into a couple of small flat stones that completely blocked my movement in one small area. Needed to jump to get “over” it. Wasn’t major but could get annoying for people fighting in that particular spot.

• Right on. The idea is to take one of these and move forward with it. Or possibly mix and match good elements.