[Suggestion] Kick succeeded = no stamina cost

• Everything is in the title.
    If you succeed a slash, it won’t cost stamina so I don’t see why it wouldn’t be the same with the kick.
    Some might say : But you can’t parry the kick, so it might be OP! Not really… with the collision bubble and the collision fail when terrain is not flat… kicking someone is still “not so easy” to perform and will remain situational as I believe the devs want.

• Kick spam would be pretty annoying.

• I’m pretty should that would make all shield users cry out in absolute anguish.

• If they did this it seems like kicks might get ridiculous again, especially while playing the MaA.

• @dillweasel:

If they did this it seems like kicks might get ridiculous again, especially while playing the MaA.

What is ridiculous is the actual kick stamina cost.
    It cost way too much for what it actually does.

It’s slow, short ranged and bugged (when no flat). On a 50 players server, I’m reaaaaaly surprised if I get kicked once every hour (I never carry a shield). People simply don’t use it. It’s actually too dangerous to use it when there is more than 2 players involved in a fight. Even against shield, you don’t see many players (even veterans) using it. They simply prefer to try to bypass the shield… Thanks to the collision bubble, it’s actually not that easy to kick a shield user walking back…

I would like to kick more often but I can’t, I expose myself too much if I do it and I lose so much stamina that I might die from a second ennemy coming.