THIS IS (Modern) SPARTA!!!

• Guys, I want This game, I love the others, but I am concerned. I want my Sparta to be very fat! Doesn’t anyone else? This idea is pure genius guys, I mean, really, a fat Spartan, is just a beautiful Idea. Don’t you think? ;)

• Nah not really.

• OMG. Top priority for the Chivalry Steam Workshop!!!

• We could always have Roman gladiators. They put on a good bit of fat for extra protection.

• @lazygecko:

We could always have Roman gladiators. They put on a good bit of fat for extra protection.

Yeah, I was going to post that :P Gladiators put on a fat layer for extra protection and to be able to bleed for the crowd without it hurting too much without damage to muscles.

http://archive.archaeology.org/0811/abs … iator.html

• Wouldn’t that make the player an easier target, since their hitboxes would be bigger? I think this is exactly why they haven’t introduced the option for a female model. Their bodies are shaped differently, altering their hitbox. Even if just a little bit. I know I’m reeling away from the topic by a hunch but a female knight would actually be pretty badass. Like a Brienne of Tarth type.

Customization of your character’s APPEARANCE is something I would still very much like to see in this game. Different haircuts, beards, facial features etc. would be really cool. But I seriously doubt they would change the general body shapes as that would resort to a lot of people complaining about hitboxes.