Lonely Knights in FFA

• Im not sure what its like on the other game modes since I only play FFA… But since the last patch I find that there are almost no Knights playing FFA anymore…

The servers seam to be all Vans and MaA now, This has really made the matches feel less balanced and fun for me.

Its just never ending glitchy Vanguard lunge attacks and and MaA dodge spam now. I feel its really lost a lot of its “medieval combat feel” it just doesn’t feel like a good ol’ fashioned sword fight to me anymore…

Anyone else feelin this?

• I don’t know man, I’ve seen a bunch of knights running around in FFA with messers and mauls.

• I see knights all the time in FFA, just yesterday I was in an FFA server almost with almost everyone playing knight.

• I mostly play Vanguard in FFA as I find the Zwei the best weapon for me in FFA. FFA is all about getting kills as fast as you can, usually in small groups.
    I play knight sometimes and when I do I usually run a Messer and sometimes a Maul. I way prefer the Maul in objective mode where it’s less chaotic. I usually see 50% Vangits, and the rest Keniggits and MAA in FFA.

• I regularly get raped as knight in ffa.

• You don’t see knights in FFA because they aren’t all that great at being a helicopter anymore. Vanguard was always the most played in FFA. Because they run around and helicopter everybody. See 2 guys fighting each other? Helicopter. 3? Even better. Helicopter away.

FFA sucks anyway.

• @-Hannibal-:

Im not sure what its like on the other game modes since I only play FFA… But since the last patch I find that there are almost no Knights playing FFA anymore…

The servers seam to be all Vans and MaA now, This has really made the matches feel less balanced and fun for me.

Its just never ending glitchy Vanguard lunge attacks and and MaA dodge spam now. I feel its really lost a lot of its “medieval combat feel” it just doesn’t feel like a good ol’ fashioned sword fight to me anymore…

Anyone else feelin this?

I see a good balance of the classes in FFA but yes sometimes there are only MAA and VG it depends on whether people are getting serious or not.

Yes, the MaA super power (blink) is mood breaking in its current form.

• I am the undisputed greatest knight in Chivalry.

• @aerational:

I am the undisputed greatest knight in Chivalry.

Come on!!! I’ll ave ya!!! i’ll bite ya bloody legs off!!! :o