Who should I contact?

  • I would like to contact someone on here who can take appropriate action. I need to report someone, a member of this site, for something far worse than a useless post that I would otherwise report. Are there any admins on here I can contact directly and have their attention? I do not want to release any information (not yet anyway) that pertains to what this member is doing to loads of others. I would really appreciate any help whatsoever on this.

  • PM Me or Kimiko (or any of the moderators for that matter).

Log in to reply