Why was the idle timer removed?

• Why was the idle time shown by team damage removed? It’s pretty much impossible to kick afk people now.

• I was under the impression it was patched out unintentionally and would be making a return in future patches ™ :P

• @Sir_Henric:

Why was the idle time shown by team damage removed? It’s pretty much impossible to kick afk people now.

You ungrateful asshole, you should be thankful.

They implemented Dodge-in-stun for MAA instead of AFK timer.
    Praise TBS.

• @Vintskel:

@Sir_Henric:

Why was the idle time shown by team damage removed? It’s pretty much impossible to kick afk people now.

Praise TBS.

• @Vintskel:

@Sir_Henric:

Praise TBS.

Lulz

• It was probably by accident.

Like with voice chat. They fixed the reliability and clearness of voice, but made the names on the side disappear. That is actually worse. As you get mic spammers and you don’t know who they are. Before hand Nic spamming didn’t really worked as only a few people could hear you and it kept dropping out.

All unintentional too.

• @MonkeyFiend:

I was under the impression it was patched out unintentionally and would be making a return in future patches ™ :P

If we ever have a future patch. I think it is all DW now so not sure CMW will ever get any changes.

• @gregcau:

@MonkeyFiend:

I was under the impression it was patched out unintentionally and would be making a return in future patches ™ :P

If we ever have a future patch. I think it is all DW now so not sure CMW will ever get any changes.

I could careless, dont get me wrong I think tbs did a good job with cmw an I got my money’s worth from it (500 hours) but to be honest…it’s time to move on…

• @Sir_Henric:

@gregcau:

@MonkeyFiend:

I could careless, dont get me wrong I think tbs did a good job with cmw an I got my money’s worth from it (500 hours) but to be honest…it’s time to move on…

And I for one am waiting for future patches as I would love to play this game as long as it takes to create Chivalry 2 :D

• Its highly likely we will see a patch or at least have one announced pretty soon after DW.

Or they could get their act together and start communicating about chivalry medieval warfare now.