Total Biscuits thoughts

• xxt43AaLUR8
    I think he makes some really good points and it’s important for Dev’s to listen now before it’s too late.
    Most importantly:

A) Without TO or something similar this game will suffer significantly. I know TO maps are a lot more work but seriously players need something more than just TDM/FFA battles. Multi-Team mode is not enough. If you can’t do proper TO then at least a conquest type mode or something.

Other things:

B) He thinks it’s good. Particularly faster combat and more weapon choice.
    C) Spartans are probably a little UP and/or Samurai’s are OP. I personally think that the Spartan Dory should probably have a bit more range considering it’s a spear. It should easily out range a katana or similar weapon.

• I also like his suggestion of letting CMW owners play as the knight without owning DW. Dip their toe in and see how it feels.

• @ReMixx:

I also like his suggestion of letting CMW owners play as the knight without owning DW. Dip their toe in and see how it feels.

Maybe, but then I think we would see 80% knights running around. Maybe they could have one map/server for that as a demo.

• Yeah, this expansion really need some game mode with objectives other than just killing your enemies! Most people prefers Team Objective, or modes similar to that. A conquest type of game mode or something, at least!

And I like the idea of letting people who own Medieval Warfare to be able to play the Knight class in Deadliest Warrior. The problem is, of course, that we would see a hell of a lot of Knights… So maybe limited to one map, or time played or something.

• Hmm intersting could work, I definately agree with TB i think there is a way to make this work without fracturing the community into two. I was thinking right, maybe even give them access to some Class like the Samurai. However, GIVE THEM NO CUSTOMIZATION OPTIONS and greatly limit their weapon selection. Maybe no secondary/tertiary tools/weapon?

So maybe they can only use the Katana but, yeah… cant be a bow hero etc :D

IDK, could work.

Like many of you said, when they play and realise… shit man this is pre epic they may just jump on board.

• @Dr:

@ReMixx:

I also like his suggestion of letting CMW owners play as the knight without owning DW. Dip their toe in and see how it feels.

Maybe, but then I think we would see 80% knights running around. Maybe they could have one map/server for that as a demo.

I like this idea, certainly don’t want a split in the community but if you give them to much access to the game what incentive will they have to buy it?

• I like the idea of giving the main CMW community being able to play to an extent to get a feel for it, would be a respectable way to get more sales and improve community spirit.

Definitely agree a single playable map for that would be the way to go. Cant give none-paying “demo” players too much access otherwise the people who are paying will be dis-hearted by the fact that they’ve paid full price for a game and others have so much access for free.