Funniest chat bar conversations

• what is the funniest chat bar conversations you witnessed? if there’s something about this game that i have come to enjoy it is the usually side-splitting humorous insults that are hurled via chat bar. i don’t mean the usual sexually themed or racial or religious themed offenses. i mean some that just make you burst out laughing because of their originality and thougth put into it. a few weeks back i was on an ffa serve and this one kid kept insulting various players for no apparent reason other than to be a douche. well, they tired of it and started ganging up on him. as i followed the tirade, it was growing in humor, i mean it was really funny what they were telling this kid. but what stood out, and made me start this thread, was the following comment made by one of the guys atacking him. it went as follows: “you should go drown yourself in a pool of aged cum”. i burst out laughing, the chat bar did too.

so what’s the funniest memorable conversation you’ve been a witness to?

• This isn’t really hilarious, but I thought it was cool and badass-ish

On stoneshill during the attack on the village, I saw someone on agatha knights write: “so where’s this archer?”

To which a mason replied: “im here”

And in my mind I imagined two bloodied and equally skilled archers of myth and legend duking it out in the middle of a pitched castle assault, like Enemy at the Gates without the out of place accents lul

• djhanse u CRAZZY

• I once went through a round of duels watching two guys exchange recipes for spanakopita between rounds. In retrospect, I regret not taking notes.

• “why are all these high level players using this drag cheat”.

• “Can any high levels give me some pointers?”
    “0x8740 0xFB81 0x9BA2”

It took me a while, and sadly no one else on the server reacted at all.

• @stickytape:

I once went through a round of duels watching two guys exchange recipes for spanakopita between rounds. In retrospect, I regret not taking notes.

Clicked that link, saw this:

• Ah, I’ve had many, many fun conversations. This is the most recent one that I can recall at the moment.

There was this one guy in TO that I sort of “teamed up” with. We went around the map together and killed people. When I ended up killing him by accident, he said “you did it for my safety though, right?”. So, for the next few matches a lot of the things we did were for someone’s safety. I was using a catapult and he destroyed it– for my safety. Kicked me off a bridge and jumped down himself-- for our safety.

• one time i was all whhhaaaaat
    and this dude goes pfffffffffff
    and im like pssh

• Someone told me my wife was a hobby horse, so I told him that he should’ve been a woman, but his beard forbid me from interpreting that he was so. Burned him good.

• I was talking with a few people the other day about the issues of overpopulation and its effect on food security and climate change. All I can say is, the discussion got deep. We practically stopped playing and had the most intimate discussion of our lives, trying to figure alternatives to limit the population that didn’t involve some form of genocide.
    The other people in the server were a mix of bewildered amusement or borderline rage towards us.

All I can say is that it truly was a game of Chivalry.

On a more light hearted note, some guy threatened a few of us over chat that if we beat him, he would come over to our house and steal all our milk and Milo…

• @clayton-bigsby:

“why are all these high level players using this drag cheat exploit”.

FTFY.

Let the rage begin.