HUD overlay is overscaled with eyefinity

• I wanted to to ask if the TB devs were aware that the HUD in game is overscaled while running with an Eyefinity setup. The chat box is half off the screen the health bar is well below the screen and the who killed who is half off the screen. Running a Radeon 7970 GHz @ 5760x1080.

• Above is a screenshot showing the issue…

• Will someone please respond…

• I don’t think eyefinity is officially supported in Chivalry?

There’s no way I know of to fix your issues, but you might be able to improve your screen a bit

First you might want to adjust your FOV up to say 90

Also look in UDKGameConfig/UDKEngine inis for the section [Engine.LocalPlayer]

Try Changing:
    AspectRatioAxisConstraint=AspectRatio_MaintainXFOV
    To this:
    AspectRatioAxisConstraint=AspectRatio_MaintainYFOV

produces something like this:

• Thanks for the info… I will look into increasing my FOV as that may help a bit. I can’t see your HUD (Game Info Overlay) showing your health bar, the chat box, who killed who, or who’s being kicked voted etc.

• nope, the bottom section of the screen is still cut off (although I think you still get the kills at the top right). Am not sure if there’s anyway to adjust HUD position, I’ll look into it but at the moment it’s the best I can do :)

• This should be a very easy issue to fix I really hope they can fix it soon!

• I was playing another game based on the unreal engine and in the graphics options they had a HUD Scale option. So it’s totally possible to add in… I love this game and play it all the time but its really hard to enjoy it without being able to see your health bar and chatbox. Eyefinity setup’s are now affordable and more people re getting into them so DEVS please consider adding a HUD scale option to the game!!!

• Bump. I just got a 3 monitor EyeFinity setup 5760x1080 (+ bezel comp.)

Changing:
    To this:

Makes the game scale better but you cannot see the chat window or kills. Navigating menus is impossible as well. Pretty much makes the game unplayable :(

Any official comment on this yet??

• Developer

@preusstang:

Bump. I just got a 3 monitor EyeFinity setup 5760x1080 (+ bezel comp.)

Changing:
    To this:

Makes the game scale better but you cannot see the chat window or kills. Navigating menus is impossible as well. Pretty much makes the game unplayable :(

Any official comment on this yet??

Yes: we’re working on it now. We added multimonitor support in the last patch. NVIDIA Surround support appears to be working, but Eyefinity isn’t kicking in all of the time, and there may be certain configurations where they work less than ideally.

• @CrustaceanSoup:

Yes: we’re working on it now. We added multimonitor support in the last patch. NVIDIA Surround support appears to be working, but Eyefinity isn’t kicking in all of the time, and there may be certain configurations where they work less than ideally.

Thank you for the quick response! I’ve tried the latest patch in Medieval Warfare and the beta. Is there another place that would be better to report issues and/or any way we can help test?