Controlling anger?

• @rumpelstiltskin:

inb4 ninja class in deadliest warrior with dodge

I’d cry.

@The:

You don’t play Maa anymore?

MaA got much too easy for me. I didn’t find it fun anymore so I switched to classes I never played before which happened to be knight and vanguard.

• @rumpelstiltskin:

inb4 ninja class in deadliest warrior with dodge

And the ability to turn nearly invisible when crouching in the shadows.

And the ability to run on walls and jump between rooftops.

And the ability to one-hit kill you with anything!

This is the ninja class of Chivlary: Deadliest Warrior:

a2Lj5PgSZq4

• Chivalry sometimes…

• I couldn’t help myself xD
    I’m so sorry

THIS IS A JOKE, DON’T HURT ME…

• @Meow:

Deadliest Warriorrrrr come sooner <3 I want a MaA-less game <3

I have had a slight theory, though entirely based on my own thoughts and ‘possibilities’, may be worth sharing. There are 6 classes, three of which have been announced and all are known that they won’t be a single ranged-only class. The Spartan and Knight are both similar to the Knight class in Chiv:MW, and the Samurai is similar to the Vanguard. Maaaaay be possible they will have two quicky-typey styles in DW as well as another Vanguardy-long-weapony-type.

Just prepare yourself for them to announce leaping-about Ninjas, or (if the game gods smile) the Musketeer.

• @Ma:

@Meow:

Deadliest Warriorrrrr come sooner <3 I want a MaA-less game <3

I have had a slight theory, though entirely based on my own thoughts and ‘possibilities’, may be worth sharing. There are 6 classes, three of which have been announced and all are known that they won’t be a single ranged-only class. The Spartan and Knight are both similar to the Knight class in Chiv:MW, and the Samurai is similar to the Vanguard. Maaaaay be possible they will have two quicky-typey styles in DW as well as another Vanguardy-long-weapony-type.

Just prepare yourself for them to announce leaping-about Ninjas, or (if the game gods smile) the Musketeer.

I think all classes will have both good melee choices and ranged choices. Spartans have javelins, no? And samurais have the Yumi bow. The Knight might just have the crossbow, as some people have theorised about. There are three classes left to be announced, but I am sure they will have a ranged option, even if it might not be as good as a Yumi bow or whatever. Maybe we get Musketeers, that would be pretty cool :)

• @Meow:

I couldn’t help myself xD
    I’m so sorry

THIS IS A JOKE, DON’T HURT ME…

If you didn’t break your Pax costume I’d support you.

• Haha some of these posts made me lol, and some I agree with. I’ve never hit the point of anger with this game but I’ve been frustrated plenty of times, but only because of my own failings. You know, those days where you’d love nothing more than to whip Chiv for an hour or two but your lack of concentration for whatever reason is causing you to die 20x more than usual.

Other people don’t make me angry enough, even if they’re being dickheads. Like some guy TK’d me then flung himself off a cliff and left the game, but not before I called him a fag. He thought he could get away without a verbal lashing of a lifetime!! But I assumed he was just bored and didn’t care, so I didn’t care either.

In fact I mostly just laugh at everything. Got booted off a wall by a teammate while I was taunting the enemy below me, lol’d at that shit, not even mad.

I accidentally TK’d a guy previous game, apologised, and he continued trying to TK me back in the next game multiple times. I don’t mind revenge killing but to take it into the whole of the next map? Just fucken relax, aye!

But in the end it’s just great to play this game for laughs, thrills and destress from the day. Played some really good games lastnight on the GON servers, good moods all round!

• Mod

@SavageBeatings:

….post… Maybe we get Musketeers, …

definitely would want to play a fencing class.

• @User:

@SavageBeatings:

….post… Maybe we get Musketeers, …

definitely would want to play a fencing class.

bah, would be more like this:

• @MonkeyFiend:

bah, would be more like this:

This may look like it’s drifting off topic, but I’m pretty sure Dogtanian actually had some anger problems.

• i say “what the fuck?” a lot.

• @MonkeyFiend:

I can’t…