Will DW have a similar ranking up system?

• Will DW have a similar ranking up system to that of CMW?

• Anyone?

• Hopefully not :3

• But the playerbase is probably too low

• A matchmaking system would be awesome

• Heh, come on. Anyone?

Where you at Slygoat?

• I’d imagine so, considering that there is going to be stat progression and leaderboards lol.

• @Oy:

I’d imagine so, considering that there is going to be stat progression and leaderboards lol.

But, the ranks aren’t necessarily the most… legitimate and accurate feature of the game (CMW, that is). That is to say they bug out really often and haven’t been fixed since game release (so I doubt it’s fixed, but I might be wrong). I’m curious about how they’re going to do it, but I guess posting and asking about it is not going to get me anywhere.

I’m curious about how the leaderboards will be done, for a game without TO I think it’s not a bad idea to have something else to shoot for than really high levels. It will add a non-team competitive feature to the game at least.

• @quigleyer:

@Oy:

I’d imagine so, considering that there is going to be stat progression and leaderboards lol.

But, the ranks aren’t necessarily the most… legitimate and accurate feature of the game (CMW, that is). That is to say they bug out really often and haven’t been fixed since game release (so I doubt it’s fixed, but I might be wrong). I’m curious about how they’re going to do it, but I guess posting and asking about it is not going to get me anywhere.

I’m curious about how the leaderboards will be done, for a game without TO I think it’s not a bad idea to have something else to shoot for than really high levels. It will add a non-team competitive feature to the game at least.

They Fixed ranks going all over the place. Now the only rank glitch That happens is when much of the server becomes one rank for that game and that doesn’t happen often.

• @lemonater47:

@quigleyer:

@Oy:

They Fixed ranks going all over the place. Now the only rank glitch That happens is when much of the server becomes one rank for that game and that doesn’t happen often.

Is it fixed now or “internally”, do ya know?

Either way that’s great to hear :).