I politely find the new forum gestion to be a bit messy.

• I find the new forum gestion and ordenation to be a little tiny bit messy and unorganized, I PERSONNALY found the old forum gestion a bit more organised and pratical than the last minute introduced forum organization. Of course, who am I to say what is good and what is wrong but in my opinion of miniscule importance I find myslef begging to differ with Torn Banner at what is more practical or important when organising a forum.

• agreed, TB can you please stop messing with shit that isn’t broken and focus your attention on the things that are (e.g. various parts of your game)?

• @thomi:

agreed, TB can you please stop messing with shit that isn’t broken and focus your attention on the things that are (e.g. various parts of your game)?

WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA!… whoa friend, there is no use for S-Rockets in here we can all be friends without the need of saying such horrid vocabulary!

…Don’t tell any bad words or the mods will tear you apart.

• when you start trying to have the forums all organized and in separate categories… then you have to start policing them to make sure everyones posting in the correct areas… then you have to have mods… then you end up with douchey mods who like to power trip on people.

• and then people have to start putting videos as their signature because a mod wont let him post it in the general discussion

• @aerational:

and then people have to start putting videos as their signature because a mod wont let him post it in the general discussion

And then they’ll revoke signature privileges because members are abusing them. viewtopic.php?f=5&t=15119

Anyway, I’m not a fan of the new forum organization.

• @Knifelegs:

@aerational:

and then people have to start putting videos as their signature because a mod wont let him post it in the general discussion

And then they’ll revoke signature privileges because members are abusing them. http://www.tornbanner.com/forums/viewto … =5&t=15119

Anyway, I’m not a fan of the new forum organization.

It’s a Clusterf :P ck, that’s what it is.

• It got worse.

• oh no are they going to revoke my signature privileges… oh please mother torn banner! dont spank me!

• @aerational:

oh no are they going to revoke my signature privileges… oh please mother torn banner! dont spank me!

Well, every time I see a post from you, I think the main post is the video in your signature than what you actually say.
    It takes a few seconds for me to realize you actually typed something.

• @Meow:

@aerational:

oh no are they going to revoke my signature privileges… oh please mother torn banner! dont spank me!

Well, every time I see a post from you, I think the pain post is the video in your signature than what you actually say.
    It takes a few seconds for me to realize you actually typed something.

yeah well they already told me to remove it anyway… sorry chivalry! wouldnt want to submit anything creative and fun about chivalry… ill try to keep it to how much i hate chivalry because that seems to be the only thing that is ok to post in these forums

• Yeah the forum layout is horrible.

Combining sections is the worst thing you could possibly do. Who is the web designer? Doesn’t know anything about ease if use and organisation.

• I don’t like it either.

• @rumpelstiltskin:

I don’t like it either.

It messes with my OCD…
    It’s all clumped up and messy.
    stahp

• @thomi:

agreed, TB can you please stop messing with shit that isn’t broken and focus your attention on the things that are (e.g. various parts of your game)?

Kimiko, as the community manager, is in no way shape or form responsible for any bug fixing.