Forums?

• what is up with the forums now? no sections for general discussion? no section for balance? no ideas/suggestions section?

are we getting stonewalled?

• All the posts from all the topics got smooshed into this forum.

• I could handle “Ideas and Suggestions” being combined with General Discussion but “Balance and Game Mechanics” should be it’s own forum!

The current setup is just going to see this General Discussion forum become way too cluttered with threads. What’s the reasoning behind this?

• NB4, “Forums are an ongoing project, nothing is set in stone, yaddayaddayadda…”

• Everything is now a sh :P tfest. For all I care I could be posting a Chivalry sequel idea while crushed posts a weapon balance thread and aerational postes a fan video. When I saw the new forum organisation board index I expected that when I went inside C:MW post everything would be normal ordenated. Now this is a giant ball with no ordenation or sence of what is practical and easy to find.

• PRAY, it is still a heavy WiP.

• I think removing the ideas suggestion thread was a good move though because it will prevent newbs form being smashed for their suggestions.

Given the remaining options newbs will be able to read where everyone is up to regarding this game before posting and save themselves the heartache.

• @giantyak:

I think removing the ideas suggestion thread was a good move though because it will prevent newbs form being smashed for their suggestions.

Given the remaining options newbs will be able to read where everyone is up to regarding this game before posting and save themselves the heartache.

Because the ‘newbs’ will just ‘smash their suggestions here.’ That’s all I really wanted anyway. The smashing to be done on the same place.

• I guess that will make the process more efficient then, yes ;)

• Come on TBS… I’m trying to support you guys and make people think you’re not all that bad…
    A Clusterfuck of a super-thread on the forums isn’t helping my cause x.x
    Fix it pleaseee? <3

• Pffft. Who cares about forums and subforums? Hell, who cares about specific threads? Embrace the future, let All become One. This is now a cheesy slogan thread.

• Seriously, this is getting ridiculous. How can you fuck up a website that much? Now suggestions are getting pushed aside and become forgotten while the popular threads remain in the first page of the General Discussion.

Who thought it was a good idea to remove sub-forums?

• Obviously that’s been fixed now. Thanks :D

• These were the good days:

The design fit Chivalry more and it wasn’t this black and orange.

• It was nice having the picture in the background but the forum didn’t scale so well with different resolutions imo.

• Mod

Hey folks,
    AFAIK the whole layout for the forums is a WIP with the entire new TBS website. The reason for the color changes is also to match the TBS theme. This is at least what I have been told by Kimiko a few weeks ago when asking about it.

I already saw that the general CMW forum has subforums for tuts and balance suggestions so I suppose you can post that there. Other than that I think just wait a bit. Don’t forget the expansion they announced as well as the patch they said that they are working on for regular chivalry.

• ok well they’ve been back to normal for a couple days now… not talking about the color and everything, that was directly after the patch…

i was referring to all the missing subforums, must have been updating it or something… but the day i posted this, there weren’t any of the normal subforums, just one big chivalry forum, or dw forum.

How are you a mod and don’t know this lol

• viewtopic.php?f=5&t=22289

And why do you keep double/triple posting on accident??

• the post screen was giving me an error that the post was invalid, i kept trying to submit. I guess they all went through.

• @Event:

These were the good days:

The design fit Chivalry more and it wasn’t this black and orange.

RIP IN PIECE old forums