Forums?

• Obviously that’s been fixed now. Thanks :D

• These were the good days:

The design fit Chivalry more and it wasn’t this black and orange.

• It was nice having the picture in the background but the forum didn’t scale so well with different resolutions imo.

• Hey folks,
    AFAIK the whole layout for the forums is a WIP with the entire new TBS website. The reason for the color changes is also to match the TBS theme. This is at least what I have been told by Kimiko a few weeks ago when asking about it.

I already saw that the general CMW forum has subforums for tuts and balance suggestions so I suppose you can post that there. Other than that I think just wait a bit. Don’t forget the expansion they announced as well as the patch they said that they are working on for regular chivalry.

• ok well they’ve been back to normal for a couple days now… not talking about the color and everything, that was directly after the patch…

i was referring to all the missing subforums, must have been updating it or something… but the day i posted this, there weren’t any of the normal subforums, just one big chivalry forum, or dw forum.

How are you a mod and don’t know this lol

• viewtopic.php?f=5&t=22289

And why do you keep double/triple posting on accident??

• the post screen was giving me an error that the post was invalid, i kept trying to submit. I guess they all went through.

• @Event:

These were the good days:

RIP IN PIECE old forums

• @rumpelstiltskin:

@Event:

RIP IN PIECE old forums

The days when I still believed that they would release a patch every month.

Now I’m enlightened by their ways of “improving this game”.
    Patch every 2 months, and new expansion every year.
    Oh, and spoon-feeding the casuals, God forbid they die to someone better than them !

• @Vintskel:

@rumpelstiltskin:

@Event:

RIP IN PIECE old forums

The days when I still believed that they would release a patch every month.

Now I’m enlightened by their ways of “improving this game”.
    Patch every 2 months, and new expansion every year.
    Oh, and spoon-feeding the casuals, God forbid they die to someone better than them !

Haha

• So post the bugs in here, right?

You guys are askin’ for trouble now.

EDIT: oh found it, down at the bottom. Where no one will see it. Good move, I guess.

• tactics and tutorials forum should have at least stayed…. now its all gone and all the guides and tips, etc.

• The forums have reshuffled a bit - when this post was made some sctions were apparently gone, but have made a return

Personally am glad that the ideas section didn’t remain under DW as it might give the impression that TB were not accepting any more ideas/suggestions for chivalry.

Now the section for Chivalry has the balance/tactics subforums - which are obviously specific to the game and bug reports have been moved to the support section, which is also imo where they should be since a bug might be across both Chiv and DW but it might be game specific

• @NoVaLombardia:

tactics and tutorials forum should have at least stayed…. now its all gone and all the guides and tips, etc.

That section is a sub-forum within Chivalry now:

viewforum.php?f=107

• @Kimiko:

@NoVaLombardia:

tactics and tutorials forum should have at least stayed…. now its all gone and all the guides and tips, etc.

viewforum.php?f=107

I’m going to be honest- I find the site navigation for this site really difficult to understand :).

• @quigleyer:

@Kimiko:

@NoVaLombardia:

viewforum.php?f=107

I’m going to be honest- I find the site navigation for this site really difficult to understand :).

It’s understandable, especially since the last one was so bright and easy to see. But it’s really not TOO difficult, although the orange+black may make it seem so.

Torn Banner Studios - Houses official news for everything we do, our games (and sub-forums within them), Ask TBS and beta feedback

Community - Houses anything community related, competitive scene and off-topic

Custom Content - Houses everything related to the SDK.

Support - All support sections

(I do like this yellow color.)

You guys are lucky you just have those 4 sections. There are 2 more hidden sections as well we have to deal with! Anyways, I know I didn’t need to write that out, but hope that helps a wee bit for anyone who was interested.

• bbbutt i love the smexy black and orange D;