Here's a new one for you guys!

• [youtubehd:1fk382bl]feJvTR7SS5U[/youtubehd:1fk382bl]

• Imposibruuu!

Fix it asap!

• Need more information about how this is done :?

• @SlyGoat:

Need more information about how this is done :?

Me too.

• You suck at throwing. Funny that people still find bugs like that after almost one year. Or it came with the last patch.

• i was too excited about being able to do it that i couldn’t aim lol.

Ok, so basically… what had happened was.

I had 1 throwing axe left… my weapon somehow got stuck like i couldn’t swing… like when you get hit while on a catapult, or ballista or w/e… but i wasn’t ON anythng.

Then since i couldn’t swing i was spamming lmb and feint at the same time, eventually while doing that i got a really slow windup lmb attack. So i slashed, but the windup was really long. Then axes started coming out.

That’s all ii know… then every time i lmb i slash + axe.

No idea. Tried for like an hour now to replicate but i can’t. Something about having 1 axe left and getting weapon stuck and spamming out of it.

• Were you flinched or anything like that beforehand?

• i believe so… i think i got flinched while throwing an axe… so basically i couldn’t do any actions. After spamming lmb and feint… my weapon swung really slowly, then axes started coming out lol.

• i think it’s pretty rare, until our exploit experts get on the case. I’m sure now that i’ve brought it to light someone has figured it out… i think i’m half way there to figuring it out fully…

since it’s so rare and i haven’t ever seen it before, probably not a big deal lol… i think it’s hillarious. The post was pretty much to share.

• If I learned how to do this it would be the only thing I ever did until it got fixed.

• i know right, i wanted to see what all you could do with it, but that d-bag on my team killed me.

wanted to see if i could throw other attacks/kick/parry and still have it going afterward or if it reset me…

once i had my fun of course.

• ok so our esteemed glitch experts have been on the case… this glitch involves desync.

They are able to repeat consistently, however it involves the forced desync to happen which is not mainstream known… only by a few and TB should already know about that… so fix that and it should not be repeatable. IF you don’t know what i mean, this is what allows people to jetpack (fly) up into the air and such glitches like that.

I’ve also found out that through repeating this, it SHOULD also be possible to do this with other throwables, ie the firepot LOLOLOLOL my god.

• @clayton-bigsby:

ok so our esteemed glitch experts have been on the case… this glitch involves desync.

They are able to repeat consistently, however it involves the forced desync to happen which is not mainstream known… only by a few and TB should already know about that… so fix that and it should not be repeatable. IF you don’t know what i mean, this is what allows people to jetpack (fly) up into the air and such glitches like that.

I’ve also found out that through repeating this, it SHOULD also be possible to do this with other throwables, ie the firepot LOLOLOLOL my god.

Please don’t claim things that you don’t know anything about. Desync and flying are both very separate and different exploits. TBS doesn’t know our method of manual desync, and I said that getting this “baseball” bug requires storage (note that the how and why it works involves desync with the way that certain mechanics and lockouts work, if that’s what you were talking about). We’re still testing stuff to get this to be even more broken and consistent, though it takes time, especially with work/school.

It is possible to get unlimited firepots/general throwables by exploiting several frame perfect events in a sequence. As difficult as it is to get, if you coordinate it properly you can rain fire onto the battlefield.

• i’m glad i could help the glitch community find another exploit… you’re welcome.

• Reminds me of the Zelda games.

• @clayton-bigsby:

it SHOULD also be possible to do this with other throwables, ie the firepot LOLOLOLOL my god.

I want to see that video

• @gregcau:

@clayton-bigsby:

it SHOULD also be possible to do this with other throwables, ie the firepot LOLOLOLOL my god.

I want to see that video

Kim Jong Kill already knows how. I also think I remember the firepot’s fire being invisible after the first one.

• he can replicate it as far as he says, but i don’t think it’s the same way i accomplished it in game. I think i was the first that it ever happened to. He has another method of which i don’t know. Since i don’t know the other exploit, i can’t replicate this one, i think mine was just a VERY lucky series of events… but… what lead up to me doing it the first time happened to me the other day, and i feel like i was very close to doing it again, but i died because i couldn’t swing my sword and someone was actively chasing me down lol.