Resolution keeps resetting.

• I’ve been playing in windowed mode with a 1600x1024 resolution for a while but recently I switched it up to 1920x1080 (still windowed though) and I’ve noticed that whenever I start up the game… it’s back to it’s original resolution. Why? I close the game through the main menu like it’s supposed to be so it’s beyond me why it’s not saving my settings.

I have a feeling there’s a way to manually set the default resolution in some of Chivalry’s game files or maybe editing the Steam start-up… whatever thing with some line of code. So, help me out here? It’s a bit frustrating to have to change my game’s resolution every time I start it up.

Thanks in advance.

• First things first, make sure you click ‘save’ after selecting your options rather than ‘finish’. Finish enables your settings for that gaming session only, rather than saving them for future use. I don’t think the code is necessary. Give it a shot?

• @Footbeard:

First things first, make sure you click ‘save’ after selecting your options rather than ‘finish’. Finish enables your settings for that gaming session only, rather than saving them for future use. I don’t think the code is necessary. Give it a shot?

There is no ‘Save’ option in the Video Settings section. There’s three options: ‘Reset to defaults’, ‘Finish’ and ‘Return’. That’s it.

• Alternatively check this thread ‘[BETA RELEASE] Chivalry: MW - Launcher’ by WoOps. That might help.

• @Footbeard:

Alternatively check this thread ‘[BETA RELEASE] Chivalry: MW - Launcher’ by WoOps. That might help.

A link would help.

• @Footbeard:

http://www.tornbanner.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=22257

Yeah, the topic doesn’t exist anymore for some reason.

So, the situation remains unsolved. I even tried putting in “-w 1920 -h 1080” in the game’s launch options via Steam but it didn’t make any difference. This is slowly starting to piss me off. :/

• Have a look in your my documents/my games/chivalry/config folder for udksystemsettings.ini

ResX=1920
    ResY=1080

Any good?

• @MonkeyFiend:

Have a look in your my documents/my games/chivalry/config folder for udksystemsettings.ini

ResX=1920
    ResY=1080

Any good?

That seems to have done it. Thanks a lot!