Chivalry Spreadsheet

• This spreadsheet was started by Martin, and I have updated it to the latest values.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12DHW01hj-1m8bTdYJT54wPNPluHW2NVh1tfle3dZMcw/edit?pli=1#gid=102

It contains all weapon damage, timings, mitigation, class stats, etc. Let me know if you notice any errors, I am human after all :P

• thanks for this, I was wondering why I couldn’t access the old one

• interesting, bodkin arrows are stronger against MAAs. Also bardiche overhead oneshots archers to the torso.

• Huh. I assumed the stabbing weapons (spears etc) 1hit VGs in the torso with sprint attacks. It seems to happen to me every. single. time.
    But according to those numbers only the headshots 1hk.

• Thanks Knil; top effort, I’ll link this back to our site. Will you be doing the updates from here on in or is this a one off?

• All sprint attacks are listed as 100 damage, so it should be headshot only. Don’t forget how the sprint attack arcs for those weapons it’s basically aiming for the head. Test it out :)

Also, yes I will be updating this for future patches.

• what do values highlighted in bright red mean?

I’m looking at the Knil tab, is that the latest values?

Also, could I get shield raise and shield drop times? (need this to test a new tactic)

• Knil tab was just me messing around with numbers. I have deleted it and renamed the correct tab “live.”

I’ll look into shield values.

• Thanks a lot!

I have some questions:
    1. How does the “combo” time work? Is it Windup - Release - Combo - Release?
    2. What do the values in W+R+R and W+R+C mean?
    3. Can I see the stamina cost of (missed) attacks somewhere?

• @fvonb:

Thanks a lot!

I have some questions:
    1. How does the “combo” time work? Is it Windup - Release - Combo - Release?
    2. What do the values in W+R+R and W+R+C mean?
    3. Can I see the stamina cost of (missed) attacks somewhere?

1. Yes
    2. W + R + R = Windup + Release + Recovery, W + R + C = Windup + Release + Combo
    3. 1h miss costs 10 stamina and 2h is 15.

• Thank you!

• I’ve been meaning to ask for a while now if the Bardiche knockback values are accurate.

• I’ve noticed an error.

It says in the chart that an overhead to a knight with the morningstar does 49 damage. But I’ve tested it, and you can 2 hit kill full health knights with 2 morningstar overheads to the head. So something must be wrong.

• @wyrda78:

I’ve noticed an error.

It says in the chart that an overhead to a knight with the morningstar does 49 damage. But I’ve tested it, and you can 2 hit kill full health knights with 2 morningstar overheads to the head. So something must be wrong.

6d6 attended the UK Gaming Expo with Toolshed Miniatures who paid for all costs of the trade table,

• What does “power” mean here in the first column?

Also some things I noticed:

The halberd knock-back values are significantly higher than any other pole-arm (why?!).
    The fork slash is better than the spear slash in every respect besides knock-back (damage, recovery, wind-up, release too because you can’t really drag the spear slash).
    Flag overhead/thrust can be dragged more than other spears by quite a bit.
    The highest knock-back in the game is delivered by the maul slash and maul stab (at 40000) followed by the brandistock slash (at 39000).
    Bodkin arrows with the warbow are better than broadhead arrows in every respect besides 1-shotting archers in the torso. If you’re using them at all it should be primarily for this purpose.

• One shotting archers is what makes Warbow balance so f-ed up. You are making it so that archers are the biggest threat to other archers and the counter to that threat is to always use broadheads. You still put out great damage per shot against the heavier classes and fire a heck of a lot faster than the crossbows while retaining mobility. The main benefit from bodkins is the ability to one shot 3/4 classes but headshots are SO difficult to get in competitive chivalry with all the dodging and body movements that it never balances out with the ability to one shot other archers. Anti archer duty should be a role of crossbows and javelins, not bows.

• The tears would have been so great if warbow broad lost it’s archer 1 shot ability. TBH I’d rather archer spending the majority of the time aiming at each other.

• I would be fine with that but I feel that you should only one-shot enemies with the bows if you hit them in the head. Archer duels in AoC were actually pretty fun.

• Maybe this isn’t doable or I’m missing something but is it possible to get the amount of base stamina a weapon can block/drain on attack?

• War bow may seem fucked up with its one-shot to the body opportunity versus archers, but it is definently necessary cause otherwise people would prefer just to use a Crossbow or other various bows to kill in the same amount of hits, if Warbow was made so that it could not one-hit to the body anymore.

I think War bow is fine due to the fact that it is having a major draw back for the time being, and that is the reduced mobility while having the string drawn, which basically leaves the War bow vulnerable to accurate Crossbow shots, Javelineer or a shortbow archer that both has more mobility and firerate than the war bow. It all sort of depends how you play it out.

Btw, shortbow is amazing.