New Patch B.S

• Hi just wanna say I hate the new patch. The timings of the swings and blocks are so unrealistic. I can swing a sword with an incomplete swing (3/4) and immediately switch to a succesful parry. The old patch was more accurate in co-relation with the animations , now when i make a successful duck -counter swing towards my enemy…he can still block my attacks successfully even 3/4 through a missed swing that he made.

It’s ridiculous. I am still a fairly good player even with the new patch however the fun has been thrown out the window for me. There is no more skills involved when it comes to timing your strikes.

I understand you guys want to please the majority of players who find the game sluggish and slow by speeding up the recovery time from swings and parry but seriously you will lose the loyal fans who have developed skills and mastered their classes.

I hope you guys do something about this before the expansion releases.

From a loyal fan of Chivalry.

-Skan

• What? A patch got released?

• @DDR:

What? A patch got released?

I think he means the patch with the customisations and bubble.

It certainly did force a change of playstyles, but people seem to have adapated for the most part.

• He’s comqing how he can’t use his right mouse button spamming skills to block everything.

He is also complaining about stuff he is making up in his head. Not deliberately but he thinks things have changed when they haven’t. Animations.

• @MonkeyFiend:

@DDR:

What? A patch got released?

I think he means the patch with the customisations and bubble.

It certainly did force a change of playstyles, but people seem to have adapated for the most part.

I haven’t had to change my playstyle at all and I’m doing just as bad as I did before. :D