So what happened to all the balance council members?

• There were 12 of them. And I haven’t seen any of them much recently.

What happened to them all. Is there still a balance council? Was it really needed in the first place?

• I did a lot of research of the dynamics of game development recently and stumbled upon some information that was quite illuminating. Apparently, when dealing with video game development, if you’re not developing anything you actually don’t need things like a balance council.

This was a little jarring for me to find out but if you think about it for a little while it starts to make sense. Basically if you’re not producing anything and you’ve abandoned development you can do without quite a few things that used play an important role. :P

• @Sidewinder:

I did a lot of research of the dynamics of game development recently and stumbled upon some information that was quite illuminating. Apparently, when dealing with video game development, if you’re not developing anything you actually don’t need things like a balance council.

This was a little jarring for me to find out but if you think about it for a little while it starts to make sense. Basically if you’re not producing anything and you’ve abandoned development you can do without quite a few things that used play an important role. :P

Rofl, your research must not have been very deep. New patch in the works and on the way, most likely hitting in the next couple weeks.

• Mod

@lemonater47:

…What happened to them all…

They were all offered jobs in an anonymous pastry factory.

• @Oy:

@Sidewinder:

I did a lot of research of the dynamics of game development recently and stumbled upon some information that was quite illuminating. Apparently, when dealing with video game development, if you’re not developing anything you actually don’t need things like a balance council.

Rofl, your research must not have been very deep. New patch in the works and on the way, most likely hitting in the next couple weeks.

Soon[superscript:nw6jfxmj]tm[/superscript:nw6jfxmj]

• I heard they were gonna buy a studio so therefor they’ll be inactive for 6 months.

• @Sidewinder:

LMAO, seriously funny.

Luckily; I’ve just read the new patch announcement, so I can have a laugh without getting too depressed.

• @Sidewinder:

Soon[superscript:3vyepy5e]tm[/superscript:3vyepy5e]

Everything they said that would happen ‘soon’ has happened. Be thankful for the support they’ve given it so far, it’s all been free content. The only thing that hasn’t happened yet is the SDK, and there’s a separate team working on that than on Deadliest Warrior, so it’s gonna get done. You just sound like a whiny ingrate.

• The game is in it’s most balanced state hence why there hasn’t been a need to have any meetings.

• @Knil:

The game is in it’s most balanced state hence why there hasn’t been a need to have any meetings.

I hope you’re being ironic.

I’d say otherwise.

• I’d say Promod but Promod seems to be faltering; I’m personally just hoping panic parry gets removed and CftP get restored. Then balance will be ok to be left alone

• @Knil:

The game is in it’s most balanced state hence why there hasn’t been a need to have any meetings.

Even if the game is within its most balanced state that doesn’t mean there isn’t room for improvement, Flails still need further improvement, So does the Quarterstaff also there needs to be a look over of some of the weapons in Knights arsenal, And Although MAA’s arsenal may be balanced for now it still requires some work, There is only two weapons which are using religiously within MAA’s arsenal the Broadsword and Dane Axe, Both of which are balanced it’s just the problem with the bubbles give limitations to smallers weapons like the Hatchet and Falchion.

• @lemonater47:

There were 12 of them. And I haven’t seen any of them much recently.

What happened to them all. Is there still a balance council? Was it really needed in the first place?

TBS tk’d them

• @Tankcommander:

I’d say Promod but Promod seems to be faltering; I’m personally just hoping panic parry gets removed and CftP get restored. Then balance will be ok to be left alone

more to do with the SDK not being finished

• @Knil:

LOOOL this made me laugh way too hard

• @gregcau:

@lemonater47:

There were 12 of them. And I haven’t seen any of them much recently.

TBS tk’d them

Yep, they thought their purple names were actually black and mowed them down. Don’t worry though, TBS took black out of the game so that doesn’t ever happen again. :P

• @Sidewinder:

SHOTS FIRED

• @CRUSHED:

@Knil:

LOOOL this made me laugh way too hard

You might disagree with certain mechanic changes which is perfectly fair. But disagreeing about the game being the most balance is quite ludicrous. There has never been at one single previous point this many viable weapons with basically zero ‘op’ weapons. Don’t let those rose tinted glasses skew your perceptions.

• such a balanced state that half the council members quit on their own because the devs didnt want to listen

also lol at viable weapons

prepatch there were way more viable weapons

best example is for this is knight right now

only viable weapons now : messer,broadsword and norsesword and ms to an extend

prepatch ALMOST all of the knight weapons

vanguard = spear tree outshines everything else while before all trees were viable

also there might be no “super op” weapons there are still horribly broken weapons that skip half the animation and desync everytime

so yeah… about those glasses…

• @CRUSHED:

such a balanced state that half the council members quit on their own because the devs didnt want to listen

also lol at viable weapons

prepatch there were way more viable weapons

best example is for this is knight right now

only viable weapons now : messer,broadsword and norsesword and ms to an extend

prepatch ALMOST all of the knight weapons

vanguard = polearms outshine everything else

so yeah…

You need to realise something. Something you keep overlooking.

NOT EVERYONE PLAYS THE SAME.

I hope you realise that now.