[WEP]How To Master The Slingshot

• Here’s the video guys,i hope you you like it and learn something new :)
    rcBMGdeFMIA

• You do the best archer tutorials and your accent is amazing.

• @lemonater47:

You do the best archer tutorials and your accent is amazing.

Thanks Lemon :)

• Nice video, I always thought of the sling as a joke weapon but you seem to have discovered some use for it.

• The good thing about this weapon is the fact it drives people crazy, once you hit them they will run at you like mad, one more shot and they will be pissed of and attack in the first opportunity (usually out of range), and that’s when you finish them with you shortsword… easy :D

• @SirSamba:

The good thing about this weapon is the fact it drives people crazy, once you hit them they will run at you like mad, one more shot and they will be pissed of and attack in the first opportunity (usually out of range), and that’s when you finish them with you shortsword… easy :D

yeah,thats what you want to achieve,it’s really great when they rage and try to ignore your allies and get revenge after they died and die again xD

• I would say I’m a pretty good slinger myself :D, the enemy gets really frustrated when I smack him with my balls from a distance especially if he is already in melee combat. I always sprint while slinging, it’s very helpful. But I wouldn’t use third person really for any arching. And because the sling doesn’t really do much damage anyways, I prefer the lead ball.