Friday Update for Chiv?

• Is there anymore Friday update for chivalry medieval warfare?
    Haven’t seen any for a while :(

• If they post one they usually post it later in the day.

• Its 12:30pm on saturday.

• Not where TBS is located. Kimi who I believe still resides in California, does the update also. It’s only 5:30 pm PST

• Shut up my time is better. It makes them seem slack.

• Inb4 lock for even asking, Also check Beta Feedback topic board.

• Well of course New Zealand time is better. I didn’t know we were arguing about which timezone was best. :P

• By Friday update you mean “What we’ve been doing the entire week, besides working on Chiv” newsletter ?
    Oh, I’m sure this will be great.

• I’ve been getting the feeling that sidewinder and lemontater make up at least a quarter of all General discussion posts. Possibly a large number of created topics as well.

• If only TBS would do the decent thing and move the studio to London, we would get the updates a day earlier.

Yesterday (that’s today to you TBS) we formed the Worst Place to Locate a Studio for Friday Updates Council; members shown hereunder. After months of intense negotiations they proudly announced their findings.

As indicated by the woman in the white hat; the current TBS studio isn’t far from the epicenter of the worst place to locate a studio for Friday updates.

TBS what were you thinking?

• @Mike_Effing_Jones:

I’ve been getting the feeling that sidewinder and lemontater make up at least a quarter of all General discussion posts. Possibly a large number of created topics as well.

Casuals need to speak out loud. How is that surprising ?

• @Mike_Effing_Jones:

I’ve been getting the feeling that sidewinder and lemontater make up at least a quarter of all General discussion posts. Possibly a large number of created topics as well.

I hardly ever create topics. Vin, does 400 hrs in Chiv make me a casual? Besides I have to really watch what I say around here because TBS has begun a war against me for being too negative.

• @Sidewinder:

@Mike_Effing_Jones:

I hardly ever create topics. Vin, does 400 hrs in Chiv make me a casual? Besides I have to really watch what I say around here because TBS has begun a war against me for being too negative.

I should’ve formed my reply differently, sorry.

As for your question, it depends. Even though, you should not take it personally.

Let’s be honest, Panic Parry was implemented only for casuals, and that happened after massive forum flooding on how horrible and difficult the game is.

And look what’s happening now.

• @bsan89:

Is there anymore Friday update for chivalry medieval warfare?
    Haven’t seen any for a while :(

Meh :(