[SUGGESTION] Customizable trims of Veteran- and DLC Helmets

• Couldn’t find the suggestions and ideas category. Will it be added soon?

Well anyway, here is my suggestion:
    I would really love to have the trim-color of veteran-helmets and dlc-helmets (even though I haven’t bought them) customizable. Nothing too fancy. Just one trim-color at the same time.

It would look pretty cool I think and it’d give us even more variety, without people crying out loud it makes them think you are the other team or so on.

For example: My Agathian vanguard has the style of a teutonic knight, which I use because those are my favourite knights and the clan I’m in is called “Deutschritter”.
    I use the veteran Helmet because I love it’s style. It fits my teutonic vanguard nicely even though there are no teutonic horns on it. But one thing bothers me a bit. The golden Trims. I’d love to make them black. So they fit the black cross on my chest (And on the back. I wish you cold turn that off).

Also for my templar (in ffa) it’d look cool to make them red, even though gold fits him good already.

What do you guys think?

I think this is a great idea and will give us even more options without too much effort for TBS (I think).

Of course there shouldn’t be neon-colors and please: No pink. Purple is okay, but pink… c’mon. This is a medieval game, not a 3 year old girl’s puppet house.

If someone of TBS is reading this: Would you ever add this feature? Or do you find good reasons for not adding it?

• I just want to be able to take off that hideous glowing effect some of the helmets have.

• Yes it looks stupid… Instead of adding that, they should just edit the textures so the helmets actually ARE the color they’re meant to be.
    But I really like my idea and hope that TBS will throw an eye on it.

• but, but… then the prestige helms would be kind of worthless wouldn’t ya say?

• @clayton-bigsby:

but, but… then the prestige helms would be kind of worthless wouldn’t ya say?

No, they’re still unique. They are all-colored. My idea is to be able to change the color of the trims, not the whole helmet-color… Also: Who likes those prestige-helmets? They look like magic stuff! They glow! The only ones that look normal are silver and gold!

• @Peter:

@clayton-bigsby:

but, but… then the prestige helms would be kind of worthless wouldn’t ya say?

No, they’re still unique. They are all-colored. My idea is to be able to change the color of the trims, not the whole helmet-color… Also: Who likes those prestige-helmets? They look like magic stuff! They glow! The only ones that look normal are silver and gold!

The mason VG helmet only has that band around it that changes color.

Also, Clayton has him a gold 'un. I’m close, I’d like them to be awesome when you get them. Makes the 500 hours of level 40s and wearing the glowy helmets a real testament to our… uhh… perseverance.

• I am level 49, and don’t even bother using the helmets XD. I just like using whatever looks nice some of the helmets fit different customizations better then others. If people don’t like the helmet don’t use it ;D?