A Great Archer Free Server

• For those who are looking for a decent archer free server I just want to make you aware:

server name: -I Hate Archers-

No friendly fire, no archers. Which means no interruptions from chromosome missing vanguards on your team and no vultures picking you off from afar.

I live in Toronto, ON and get great ping on this server. Issue is people are rarely on it.

Just making you guys aware!

• I’ve played on this server several times and absolutely love it. Ping times here in Austin, TX are usually pretty low, and there has been a good crowd on the server every time I’ve played. The game plays out differently in that everyone is forced to go in face to face. It makes for some pretty epic battles.

I definitely recommend this to any TO/LTS players who want to get away from archers and change up the play style once in a while :)

• Archer free servers are always good.

• Hi there……

• While I’d be up for an archer free server (admitedly wrong continent for me) but no team damage?!?

When the server gets busy do you not just end up with a ball of knights swinging away wildly? :P

Anyway, good luck with the server :)

• I am imaging that ball of knights, like, Katamari Damacy style.

• thank you for the great server, probably gonna be using it a lot. I have long awaited a server that people actually use that doesnt allow archers.

• oh no friendly fire, brace yourself LMB spam incoming!

• Well in the server info the friendly fire said 0% but it’s not apparently because I have been tk’d.

I think the team dmg is reduced by like 50% or something.

• might have to check this out, how many players?

• @sindronian:

Well in the server info the friendly fire said 0% but it’s not apparently because I have been tk’d.

I think the team dmg is reduced by like 50% or something.

That’s because only ActualDamage multiplies the fTeamDamagePercent modifier.
    GenericDamage doesn’t get multiplied by modifiers, and if the weapon applies generic damage (siege weapons for instance) you will still get damaged by it.

• I hope somebody sets up a server that only allows archers in order to balance out this wussy server. Real men do not fear arrows - they eat them for breakfast! :P

• love playing on GoT servers. they have a 2 archer per team limit.

• Morszczuki server in Europe has a limit for archers on TO and No Archer Mix server for pure melee fun.

Just Saying. 8-)