Recovery Parry Desync

• Found a bug for you guys (actually, two.)

It’s quite similar to the old desyncs, but it only works with recovery parries.

The first part is from a live server, and the second is from a beta server, to show that it hasn’t been fixed yet.

[youtubehd:2ilpod6d]x7UPJxtTVEo[/youtubehd:2ilpod6d]

• The second one isn’t really a bug, per se. The hit sound plays if any of your tracers clip something that makes a hit sound. Attacks only bounce off walls/the ground if a certain number of tracers clip it, so you have a little bit of leniency to graze walls without cancelling your attack and only really bounce off when you hit it full on.

• @SlyGoat:

The second one isn’t really a bug, per se. The hit sound plays if any of your tracers clip something that makes a hit sound. Attacks only bounce off walls/the ground if a certain number of tracers clip it, so you have a little bit of leniency to graze walls without cancelling your attack and only really bounce off when you hit it full on.

Intuitively, the hit sound should only play when your attack bounces off the wall. I find it hard to believe that you guys designed it with anything else in mind. I’ve gotten killed more than once because I heard my opponent’s weapon hit the ground, so I tried to attack them, only to be combo’d to the face.

Perhaps it’s a leftover from a time when hitting the ground didn’t stagger you?