How to change server map time limit?

• On my server the time limit for each match is set at 10 minutes by default. Where in the config can you change the map time limit before it rotates to a new map/game?

• Time limit is built into the maps themselves.

So you would actually need to mod the maps.

• Am not sure if it’s possible, there are settings in the inis (PCServer-UDKGame.ini):

[AOC.AOCGame]
    ;If true, RoundTimeOverride is used as the round time instead of the default (set in the individual gamemodes’ sections to only affect one mode)
    bOverrideRoundTime=False
    RoundTimeOverride=0

BUT ALSO FOR THE SPECIFIC GAMEMODE:

[AOC.AOCFFA]
    Code: Select all;If true, RoundTimeOverride is used as the round time instead of the default
    bOverrideRoundTime=False
    RoundTimeOverride=0

Might be worth setting them to True and the same time value, but if that doesn’t work, I know of no way to do it

• What Monkeyfiend posted is correct.

@Kimiko:

For the map duration - this can be found in the server config thread here: http://www.tornbanner.com/forums/viewto … =72&t=9559, but I posted the section to look for below.

[AOC.AOCGame] (for a full list of maps, see the Maplist section below)

;If true, RoundTimeOverride is used as the round time instead of the default (set in the individual gamemodes’ sections to only affect one mode)
    bOverrideRoundTime=False
    RoundTimeOverride=0

That’s the first section and then underneath it shows the different map modes you can change them to. This one above will affect all game modes, but the ones listed below that are individual modes.

For example: (this one is just for FFA game modes)

[AOC.AOCFFA]
    ;If true, RoundTimeOverride is used as the round time instead of the default
    bOverrideRoundTime=False
    RoundTimeOverride=0