Dota 2?!?

• "I find myself strangely drawn to this odd configuration of activity." -Puck

Sooo, who plays Dota 2?
    Dota 2 has taken my complete attention from Chivalry and my obsession has become very clear. So, who else plays? :D

I hate playing solo queue so if you play and want to play: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Void-ray/
    add me!

"Puck out!"

• Dota 2 is for casuals. Only casuals would play it.

• @HeightofAbsurdity:

Dota 2 is for casuals. Only casuals would play it.

• Dota 2 too hard :( I put so many hours into League that I just can’t go to Dota even after having quit League for like two years T_T

• I’m #1 Puck NA.

• @SlyGoat:

I’m #1 Puck NA.

But I’m best Puck EU :D

• @SlyGoat:

I’m #1 Puck NA.

@Meow:

Wats a puck :? ….

I played dota 2 once….I almost beat the tutorial. Nova doesn’t let me play with him cus I suck, can’t blame him XD

• Stay and amuse me!!!

P.S. Rumor has it that Sydney is better than Absurdity, The Height of it, at Dota.

• @ReMixx:

Stay and amuse me!!!

P.S. Rumor has it that Sydney is better than Absurdity, The Height of it, at Dota.

Maybe only at Puck since I don’t play annoying heroes. They don’t suit my personality nearly as well. Those Sly folks on the other hand…

@b3h47pte:

Dota 2 too hard :( I put so many hours into League that I just can’t go to Dota even after having quit League for like two years T_T

Been playing League since before season 1 and recently started making the switch around The International 3. They are both great games but I honestly feel Dota 2 has more to offer someone looking for a bit deeper of a game. Its not too late!

• @parkrangerstan:

@SlyGoat:

I’m #1 Puck NA.

@Meow:

Wats a puck :? ….

I played dota 2 once….I almost beat the tutorial. Nova doesn’t let me play with him cus I suck, can’t blame him XD

In your tongue I am known as Puck.

• @HeightofAbsurdity:

but I honestly feel Dota 2 has more to offer someone looking for a bit deeper of a game. Its not too late!

This. There is far more depth in the drafting, and even the map design itself. Trees add so much more depth to the game in comparison to brush. Many of the heroes in dota are also unique to the point where a hero has a completely different playstyle than most other picks and/or completely changes the pace of the game for both teams just for having the hero present.

And HoN is definitely dead… just when I thought they couldn’t ruin anything more, they completely ruined the 3v3 map, which was my favorite bit for the moba genre.

• @NoVaLombardia:

Many of the heroes in dota are also unique to the point where a hero has a completely different playstyle than most other picks

Besides Drow ranger and Enchantress
    Drow ranger: Q-click
    Enchantress: R-click

• @Meow:

You missed the main point of enchantress.

Also… other orb-walkers:

Clinkz
    Silencer
    Obsidian Destroyer
    Viper
    Huskar

• Nova, make me mlg at dota 2 pleeez

• @Meow:

@NoVaLombardia:

Many of the heroes in dota are also unique to the point where a hero has a completely different playstyle than most other picks

Besides Drow ranger and Enchantress

You’re doing it wrong. Hit alt + Q or alt + R to not have to hit the key everytime. Yay autocast.

• you can’t orb-walk with auto-cast on.

• @NoVaLombardia:

you can’t orb-walk with auto-cast on.

ReMixx is terrible and doesn’t even know what orbwalking is. The other day he even bought a Vanguard.

• @Meow:

I hate playing solo queue so if you play and want to play: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Void-ray/
    add me!

"Puck out!"

I’ll play with you syd, but I suck, so you gotta show me how to be mlg so I can beat nova >:]….and I’m not playing as puck(maybe) :D

• @SlyGoat:

ReMixx is terrible and doesn’t even know what orbwalking is. The other day he even bought a Vanguard.

If you acted like the way you do every game to your teammates in Dota on these forums or on a Chiv Server, I’d permaban you for life for being a toxic asshole just like you were in LoL. Really not fun to play with. 0/10

• @parkrangerstan:

@Meow:

add me!

"Puck out!"

I’ll play with you syd, but I suck, so you gotta show me how to be mlg so I can beat nova >:]….and I’m not playing as puck(maybe) :D

meh
    I hate solo queueing enough as it is because my teammates are usually bad/one leaves in beginning.
    I think I just need to choose a carry if I’m teaching other people how to play/solo queue.

Played Zeus yesterday, went 12-3-28, still lost because our carries were bad.

As Legion found out, I’m not a good hand holder when it comes to Dota 2. (I played SB and just left him alone to gank other people).

SO Stan, long story short I am not the best person to teach you how to play Dota… Unless you want me leaving you to lane by yourself :D

@SlyGoat:

@NoVaLombardia:

you can’t orb-walk with auto-cast on.

Orb walking when you throw an attack and when it’s released you walk forward and do it again right?