First Look at Vikings in Chivalry: Deadliest Warrior

• Tempted by the chance to battle new enemies and pillage untouched riches, the legendary Norse warriors have joined the fray.

[youtubehd:1rsceb78]O4nghHXhaMk[/youtubehd:1rsceb78]

Fueled by their battle rage, these berzerkers’ attacks become faster and faster as they strike their opponents, creating a whirlwind of steel and death. This allows the viking to close the distance quickly and overwhelm his opponents. If destroying his enemies with one weapon isn’t enough to satisfy his fury, the Viking can wield two single-handed weapons at once, increasing his combo speed even further at the cost of making every hit a bit weaker. Dual-wield combos finish with a devastating double-handed strike.

A more defensive minded Viking can carry a shield which he can throw at his enemies to knock them off-balance, allowing him to start his rampage while their guard is down. Unlockable animal hides and glorious customizable beard colours ensure every Norse warrior will look the part while he’s terrorizing his enemies.

• Dual-wield one-handed weapons

• 3-hit combos, which can end in double-handed strike

• Combos get faster as they go

• Can carry a shield

• Can throw shield

• Can throw axes

• Customizable beard colours

• Can unlock bear furs

• Balanced in health and movement speed

• Tries to close the distance and overwhelm opponents with fast strikes

Hold onto your knickers or they might be pillaged off your corpse. The Vikings have joined the lineup, but who is DEADLIEST?

Visit chivalrythegame.com/deadliestwarrior for more information on Chivalry: Deadliest Warrior, and vote to let the world know whether you think the Vikings or Knights are deadlier.

• Awesome! ^^

BEARDS!!

• Nice!

Also that hammer… :D

• @Kimiko:

Customizable beard colours

BEARDS!

• They look like fat MAAs with a sexy beard, me likey.

• I already love everything about this class.

• Poor Fatshark. :(

• To be fair, the footage where it’s all vikings and knights looks like it could all belong to the same world. Then there’s that random spartan and samurai that look totally out of place lol.

But it’s good that there are some possibilities for almost ‘believable’ scenarios as well as the totally ridiculous mash-ups. ;)

• Is it me or does the viking render look alot like Ragnar Lothbrok?

• New voice acting. Can’t wait for all the new emotes and what-not. It’ll be interesting to see what they come up with, since they don’t have to stick to shakespearian insults now.

• 10/10 goty

• @Sir:

New voice acting. Can’t wait for all the new emotes and what-not. It’ll be interesting to see what they come up with, since they don’t have to stick to shakespearian insults now.

They could probably re-use the mason knight’s objective voice commands off the first stage of stoneshill. As a normal battlecry. :P

• I’LL DRRRRRRRINK FROM YER SKULL!

That’s a nice head ye have on yer shoulders…

• Looks so cool :(

• I have only 1 question. What about knight’s abilities and amount of health?

• @Kimiko:

• Can unlock bear furs

Ermagherd bears in Chivalry!

So about the video…

New Torn Banner logo?
      Why are there two scenes with Vikings jumping?

• Oh gee… I had a dream this night about viking warfare, and I dreamt that you actually voice acted them in the old norse language! Dedication!

• @ReMixx:

@Kimiko:

• Can unlock bear furs

Ermagherd bears in Chivalry!

So about the video…

New Torn Banner logo?
      Why are there two scenes with Vikings jumping?

Yep new logo and two jumping scenes because it was silly. I know I couldn’t stop laughing for hours!

• This is good. Very good.

• This could be more interesting than I first thought.