Freeze out the trolls

• I know I’m gonna look like a whiny bitch here, but I feel I have a good reason for whining.

http://i.imgur.com/mCXDaDy.jpg <- that happens to me like 10 times every day.

Worst part is, I often play in the mornings, when there’s only 1-2 duel servers populated and this ALWAYS happen. It’s gone to the point where I feel I can’t play the game anymore because I constantly get votekicked from servers. I try to reconnect when the tempban is over, and the same people votekick me again.

Its also often the same people doing this, some I would even say are fucking bullies, thinking they are entitled to keep me from playing the game that I bought just the same as they did.

Among them are Edited and Edited.

If you see these people on servers, I ask you to kindly not vote yes on their fucking votes, and votekick them back would be even better.

If this or similar things happens to you, and you post screenshots of the people ruining your day, I will make a fucking list of people known to grief other players for general knowledge.

Also, I have tried changing ingame name, it doesn’t help it still happens.

And for people looking to take teh piss on me, yes I am frustrated, yes it makes me sad and angry and upset. So there it is! No need to mention it!

• Mod

Edited for violating forum rules:
    “• Do not publicly call out or shame an individual (s) or clan (s). If you have an issue with someone or group of people in game, contact a moderator here.”

Also refer to this for how to properly report people who abuse explot or hack on the servers, and this for server rules if you are not sure.

• I’ve been kicked a million times for “hacking”. Used to piss me off, now I find it flattering.

• @User:

“• Do not publicly call out or shame an individual (s) or clan (s). If you have an issue with someone or group of people in game, contact a moderator here.”

Also refer to this for how to properly report people who abuse explot or hack on the servers, and this for server rules if you are not sure.

So you’re saying I’m not allowed to do anything against griefers keeping me (and others) from playing the game? I didn’t post anything to shame anybody I posted something that was done towards me there’s a huge fucking difference.

• @parkrangerstan:

I’ve been kicked a million times for “hacking”. Used to piss me off, now I find it flattering.

It’s not flattering when it keeps you from playing the game. I like dueling, the hours I play its usually 1-2 duel servers populated and I keep geting votekicked from both of them.

• Any cry of hacker down here gets quickly dismissed.

Obviously americans are dipshits and noobs.

Anyone who starts a kick with the reason hacker gets kicked themselves. By the community.

• @lemonater47:

Any cry of hacker down here gets quickly dismissed.

Anyone who starts a kick with the reason hacker gets kicked themselves. By the community.

I’m not american I’m european :P

• this really surprises me ky, you’ve always shown an exemplary attitude when duelling. never seen you lose your shit over absolutely nothing at all before.

• @kywild:

@lemonater47:

Any cry of hacker down here gets quickly dismissed.

I’m not american I’m european :P

ITS SPREADING.

• @thomi:

this really surprises me ky, you’ve always shown an exemplary attitude when duelling. never seen you lose your shit over absolutely nothing at all before.

Speaking of losing shit, didn’t we have fun yesterday thomi? :D

Anyhow, this seems to happen as soon people get a KD higher than “normal” I don’t get votekicked that often in this game because I usually don’t do as good as I actually should be able to. But when I manage to get a neat score of like 20-1 or so during the first 7 mins of a TO round people start bitching about hacking. I don’t think they understand that the game’s been out for almost a year, even with some coremechanics changed the more experienced players will be. . . yeah more experienced. You’re in a clan as well so you play with other people of equal level and you give each other tips and help each other improve. Most pub players don’t know what they’re doing wrong and why they get hit when they do and think they shouldn’t. I believe that’s why they think people are hackers and especially hate clan members.
    There’s not really anything you can do about it, make sure to play on servers with friends who votes no when someone tries to kick you. Which is sad in itself because sometimes you might not want to pay with people you know but with other people instead.

• I really must agree, after playing for so long, I have been votekicked or had votekicks put against me almost every server I join, and that is no exaggeration, I’m talking every single day at least once a day someone tries to remove me from a server forcefully without reason, and sometimes successfully does so.

The only real defense for me is that I generally play the same servers where I have a lot of steam friends on with me, and so they’ll obvious vote no, and then I’ll put up a counterkick for abusing the votekick system. I had to do that yesterday, but the votekick abuser wasn’t putting one against me, it was against someone else who wasn’t even doing that well. He just killed him a couple of times in 1 vs 1 duels. This problem is not isolated, it is frequent, and it’s honestly disturbing.

• To prevent this I’ve started playing knight on public

• Mod

@kywild:

@User:

So you’re saying I’m not allowed to do anything against griefers keeping me (and others) from playing the game? I didn’t post anything to shame anybody I posted something that was done towards me there’s a huge fucking difference.

You are allowed to complain all you want and express your angst against these annoying players. But you may not link to their steam accounts or say their names, that is shaming (against the forum rules).
    In general people are borderline shaming in a-lot of threads but its usually also done in jest. Which I doubt is the case here. If you want to deal with this appropriately post evidence to Kimiko@tornbanner.com or call me on steam when it happens.

Last time we spoke I told you that I noted it, and if it happens again you should ping me directly so I could join your server and deal with it. I’m not sure why you haven’t done that and instead chose to post about it on the forum.

So I support your point here,
    But that’s not the way to deal with it, except if you’re looking to see if anyone else is encountering this.
    Which I can attest I did as well. So simply put just let me know next when those specific people are harassing you.

• “Stabs through sheilds/parries!”
    I hear/read that so often on EU servers. #1 Reason: People just press the parrybutton without aiming at the weapon.
    But saying phrases like: “Aim at my weapon when you parry/block.” just restults in “I did, you damn hacker!” and a votekick…

What I also found quite funny was the guy that voted the kick on you writing: “Heard that you hack.”
    That’s the worst reason ever. If someone votes a kick on someone because he “hacks” I never vote yes until I see it with my own eyes. And everyone should do.

• @User:

You are allowed to complain all you want and express your angst against these annoying players. But you may not link to their steam accounts or say their names, that is shaming (against the forum rules).
    In general people are borderline shaming in a-lot of threads but its usually also done in jest. Which I doubt is the case here. If you want to deal with this appropriately post evidence to Kimiko@tornbanner.com or call me on steam when it happens.

Last time we spoke I told you that I noted it, and if it happens again you should ping me directly so I could join your server and deal with it. I’m not sure why you haven’t done that and instead chose to post about it on the forum.

So I support your point here,
    But that’s not the way to deal with it, except if you’re looking to see if anyone else is encountering this.
    Which I can attest I did as well. So simply put just let me know next when those specific people are harassing you.

Alright I’m sorry. I just get a bit emotional by the fact that I’m most of the time completely powerless to do anything about it. But yeah I will let you know if there are any problems.

• @afiNity:

To prevent this I’ve started playing knight on public

But I already play knight D:

• Surprisingly enough I don’t have this issue too much, but I play on NA servers. I should hop over to EU servers a few more times, was fun to duel you the other day. :)

People will get frustrated when they lose to players with more experience especially if they don’t understand why they’re losing. Unfortunately often they aren’t willing to listen when you try to explain.

• @kywild:

@afiNity:

This trick only works when you suck at knight. :stab:

• @afiNity:

@kywild:

@afiNity:

This trick only works when you suck at knight. :stab:

Might be worth a shot at vanguard, with… uhh… one of your sidearms. The saber ought to keep you in servers.

Whatever you do realize the situations will be worse if you try archer. Even if you’re bad at it :).

• This actually happens quite a bit… and tbh it does get pretty annoying.

thankfully there are some cool people out there haha