Server Operators - Add the Global Ban List to your servers!

• The global ban list is active on all official servers and some private servers already. If you wish to add it to your server as well, just follow the instructions below. Everyone with a server (hosted or not) should have access to the file to edit. Added are those who have been caught hacking or deemed extremely abusive according to our server rules here

Open up the file: PCServer-UDKEngine.ini

Search for: [Engine.Engine] then look for GameEngine=Engine.GameEngine under that.

Change the Engine.GameEngine to AOC.AOCGameEngine
    (For example: GameEngine=Engine.GameEngine will be changed to GameEngine=AOC.AOCGameEngine)

Then add in above [Engine.Engine]:

[AOC.AOCGameEngine]
    bUseGlobalBanServer=true

–-----------------

And that’s all there is to it. Remember to save your file and restart your server for the changes to take effect.

If you have any questions, just let us know. Thanks!

• How it’s works?
    Who added players in banlist?

• @msblast:

How it’s works?
    Who added players in banlist?

Only TBS can do it on their end, since it’s on the server.

If you encounter any hackers, you need some sort of proof and their steam ID. Then you can either PM it to DaGGyzo on here or send an email: contact@tornbanner.com

Thanks!

• @Kimiko:

Those on our global ban list are people who have been caught hacking or extensively trolling.

Please clarify what Torn Banner considers “extensively trolling”, imo this list should be for hackers only, it’s safe to say the vast majority of gaming communitys would ban hackers but not all would ban trolls

• Actually there are only hackers on this ban list right now.

People have to be doing a lot more than everyday trolling to get on this list, but it’s safe to say it’s only hackers.

• HiveGaming will also support this list on all of our servers. Thanks for the heads up and the reminder :)

• and how about my IP banned from one server that some stupid random guy voted me for i accidentally TKed? i played that server for so long now i can’t :( :(

• @onadinz:

and how about my IP banned from one server that some stupid random guy voted me for i accidentally TKed? i played that server for so long now i can’t :( :(

That has nothing to do with the global ban list. People added to this list are done manually by Crusty and myself. If you were votekicked, you were only temporarily banned for 5 minutes.

• This post is deleted!

• Banned

This post is deleted!