Official Community Fun Night! POSTPONED til' October

• POSTPONED UNTIL OCTOBER!

Let’s have some fun! Not really night time for North America, but it’s gotta be nighttime SOMEWHERE. Server will be an NA East Coast one.

This is just a chance for the community to get together and play a few rounds together.

When: Sunday September 29th at 2pm EST (Convert your time here)

Where:
    TBA

Game password for all three servers: TBA

Mumble: TBA

(Download Mumble)
    (Changed this to the Mumble (400 slots) just in case, also provided by Low Ping Servers!)

Other info: We want as many people that can come as possible. If 2pm EST isn’t a good time, don’t worry, the next time will be a different time, so each Community Fun Night (CFN) will cater to all different time zones.

We can play any variety of maps people would like and game modes. The whole point is to get together and have FUN!

All levels of players are welcome. Newbies are encouraged to join as this is a great way to get some tricks and tips in a nice and peaceful environment :D

If you are going to attend, please post below that you will be so I can get an idea of how many people will be coming.

** Remember, even if this is for fun, regular server rules still apply!

POSTPONED UNTIL OCTOBER!

• Man, I’d love to attend, but I’m fairly certain I’ll be fast asleep at that hour.
    (If not, too tired to function)

• @B4RK:

Man, I’d love to attend, but I’m fairly certain I’ll be fast asleep at that hour.
    (If not, too tired to function)

No worries. I’m actually going to postpone this until sometime in October. Stay tuned!

POSTPONED!

• KIMIKO IS ALIVE! WE WERE WORRIED!

• @rumpelstiltskin:

KIMIKO IS ALIVE! WE WERE WORRIED!

Haha I’ve been around. Never fear, things will be coming shortly!

• @Kimiko:

No worries. I’m actually going to postpone this until sometime in October. Stay tuned!

POSTPONED!

Well, that’s great to hear! :D