Ban Appeals

• Global Moderator

@ambitiousbox

Your ban will be lifted in a few days.
    Please don’t waste your second and last chance by following our rules.

Valind
    https://forums.tornbanner.com/topic/23535/chivalry-official-server-rules

• Global Moderator

@drakkar

Please come back with a new appeal in 3 months.

Valind
    https://forums.tornbanner.com/topic/23535/chivalry-official-server-rules

• Global Moderator

@antaressh Your ban time is not finished. We will review your case in first week of March. Until that you can’t play with smurfs otherwise those accounts will be banned and your ban time extended.

• K,Thanks,I have entered with a smurf once but i didn’t knew that it was forhibed and could increase ban time,sooo…sorry

• Steam Community ID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198137572508/

Who banned you (if known): I can’t remember.

Reason for ban (if known): I would describe it as ‘‘smurfing’’.

Your appeal: Having said that, i’d like to apologize first of all. It’s been a lot of months since i got banned. I logged in from my alternative steam account because i didn’t have access at my main account at the time and i logged into some random low level server that i can’t recall. After being warned/kicked by admins to leave the server and not come back, i came and got permantly banned.

Additional comments: Again i’m sorry. I wouldn’t have done that in the first place if i had access at my main steam account. It was just a bad decision to do that and i’ve regret it ever since. Now that i have access on my main steam account i wish i could play again chivalry with my lvl40+ account. I hope you will understand, i would give myself a second chance since i’ve never been reported or anything and my reputation is fine as far as i know : ).

• Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198003143423/

Who Banned You: Hoss i think

Reason For Ban: I guess TK

My Appeal: Is there any chance to be unbanned for having done tk?

• Global Moderator

@arkhan1983 NO. You wasted your last chance. Ban is permanent.

PS: Dont try to evade the ban playing with smurfs. Otherwise this will end in a gameban in your steam profile also.

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• Steam Community ID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198862418997/

Who banned you (if known): I am not sure
    Reason for ban (if known): No clue
    Your appeal: I was playing chivalry just fine only a week or two ago, but now I can’t join servers in my region and I have no idea why. I love the game and would really appreciate being able to play again.
    Additional comments: The game referred me to the chivalry website if I felt I’d been wrongly banned, which I feel I have because I haven’t even been on for a bit.

• SteamID: STEAM_1:0:53513340

Banned by: Karl, I believe
    https://steamcommunity.com/id/playerkarl/

Reason for Ban: No Clue, besides the fact I jokingly said “Nigga.” If I seriously payed money for this game, and now I get a ban from “Official Classic US Central #03 [32p] (Multiplay).” This game is dying to the point this was the only server playable around me, and now I can’t even play it. I just now get to wait until a different server Fills up that i also haven’t been banned from. TBH, this game has a serious problem in General with people being banned for just doing nothing. I Would appreciate the Unban, since censoring someone from saying words is just fucking ridiculous. I’m not mad, i’m just disappointed with what this game has become, and what it once stood for. Now it can’t even stand on its own without a Pacifier

• Steam ID https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198116116770/
    Hi there!

After logging into CMW at approximately 0030 24/02/2019 I attempted to join a server only to find I was banned. In fact it turns out I have been banned from every server. I thought it was a bug or something so I tried logging a couple of times and with an alt I have, but to no avail. I’m fairly sure this is an official ban. The ban said something like " Mistake?..(Link to wbesite)" And so I arrived here.

Sadly I do not have any information as to why, or who, or when, since I do not play all that often. It does come as a suprise though, I’m currently left confused and unsure. Hope you can help since I very much enjoy the game!

Thanks a lot.

• Mod

@arabicshieldman

You have been banned for abusing the vote system and teamdamaging on purpose. You’ve also had numerous chances to better yourself and have been warned about your offences resulting in a global ban, certainly not a surprise. You can create another appeal with this information three months from now.

Also note, you are not allowed to play with any account on any of the Official servers during this time, failing to do so will result in your accounts being permanently banned from playing Chivalry.

• This post is deleted!

• Steam Community ID: STEAM_0:1:57038969

Who banned you (if known):unknown

Reason for ban (if known):Smurfing

Your appeal: i was banned from all official servers cause i was suspected of smurfing. i had just figured out how to stab people with the knifes really well and really wasn’t doing to good before that. This is my Only account.

Additional comments: i really don’t feel like “smurfing” is really a good excuse to ban someone from ALL servers maybe just the newb only ones

• Steam Community ID: STEAM_0:1:79223676

Who banned you (if known): Lagarto

Reason for ban (if known): Spamming chat

Your appeal: I’m permanently banned from official for spamming the chat once, never received a warning, all I did was press a macro once that reads:

“ysalut
    ysalut
    ysalut
    ysalut
    ysalut
    ysalut
    ysalut
    ysalut
    ysalut
    ysalut
    ysalut
    y
    salut
    ysalut
    ysalut
    ysalut”

There’s a player called MODS who frequents UK FFA that only types “SALUT” in the chat, I was just messing about writing that in the chat to be permanently banned by Lagarto, the current moderation of the servers is utterly pathetic if this ban is upheld and stays permanent, without warning I’ve had the right to play on official servers completely revoked by somebody that has a grudge against me for spamming the chat for a second.

Additional comments: Made my case, a permanent ban is a joke, a kick would’ve sufficed which is what I thought I had until I tried joining again the next day.

Server I was banned on was UK FFA #4

• Global Moderator

@sir-kanus-v The ban given was just a local ban and clears within 24hrs, you should be able to rejoin the server tonight/tomorrow. Global bans are given for serious/multiple offenses, there will be no issues with us if you observe the rules from now on.

• Global Moderator

@zzlzephy Denied, appeal again in a month - any further smurfing/ban evasion will be a game ban as you have already been warned (this will prevent you from playing Chiv).

Don’t lie in your appeal, we know who you are. Be honest and wait out the remainder of your ban and we will be far more likely to give you a chance next time around.

• Global Moderator

@crispywaffles You were banned from a single server and not globally, however, if you continue to use such abhorrent racist language you will quickly find yourself excluded. The fact you felt the need to lie in your appeal clearly shows you know what you said was wrong.

Follow the rules from now on and there will be no problem.

• Global Moderator

@icecoldkilla Your appeal is accepted. Please be aware your next offense will be your last, we will not give you a 3rd chance.

The ban will lift in a few days, enjoy.