Ban Appeals

• @dudeface:

You’ve been banned for repeated TKing/trolling, for which you have already received in-game kicks and bans multiple times. I don’t know if you do it on purpose or if you are uncontrollably angry and retaliate to people who kill you. Either way it had to end somehow.

Hello Dudeface, I already explained the situation, I was victim of the trolling action of a ppl called Nuages. I just TKED intentionaly him, and just after he kicked me and ticked me and insulted me every single time he meet me. I am so sorry I put my self at Nuages level, that was a mistake. Every body tk accidentaly and get kicked/banned 5 minutes. EVERYONE, that means nothing. I already suggested you to put amount of team dmg dealt, instead of percent of total dmg. Cos If you miss one shot at start you will got 100 % dmg, and if u are a good killer you could tk all your team intentionaly and remain on a low percent. From my point of view I am a victim of an unfair treatment. Or some kind of discrimination here. I PM you and you told me the admin that banned me will explain me why. I think it was Misskitiana, and also PM Misskitiana begging for an answer, I already got no answer. It doesnt looks a very proffessional or mature behavior. I have played this game for years, and never got a problema. I just had a couple incidents with people that believe they are above rules and tk every one that miss a hit and dameges them. Could mention Nuages, der kosake, strigoi and hes gangbang, etc. But never tked people intentionaly just cos they hited me. I am just begging you admins to review my ban. Read chat logs or videos or what ever proof you got, in search of truth and justice.

thx for your time

• Steam ID**: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198044889181/

Server you were banned on**: All Official FFA EU servers, aswell as the TO servers.

Who banned you**: Not sure who banned me.

Reason for ban**: Racism
    Your appeal****: Got banned after saying something racist which I can’t exactly remember what was. Thought I was only banned on one server as I could play on other FFA server. Some days later i’m suddenly banned on all official servers. I honestly can’t remember being racist after the first incident but I do see now how foolish i’ve been, not following the rules.**

Additional comments****: This******************** really upsets me, getting banned from my favourite game. I do understand i’ve broken the rules, I just really hope i’d get another chance.********

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• I found 15 new admins so that we could root out disgusting people from our worst community.
    Most people react normally when told to watch their language. Edgy keyboard warriors don’t. ¯_(ツ)_/¯

• This post is deleted!

• @Potominkus:

Hm. ‘Most’ people? I think you mean ‘few’ or ‘barely any’. I really don’t know chivalry you play if you actually believe what you just said :/. Back to the point and to cut it short; Is there anything I can do to get unbanned?

You dont seem very …… regretfull. Im not expecting you to bow down in tears, but Ive had others be more insightful.

Regardless, I’ll make you the extremely generous offer that you can make another unban request in 4 weeks (no less) and we will reconsider your ban.

Cheers.

• Steam64 ID: 76561197993686142

Who banned you (if known): Monkeyfiend I can only assume

Reason for ban (if known): “After receiving complaints about you by several members of the public recently we checked and a previous ban for you shouldn’t have been lifted (problems with the ban system).” - still don’t quite get this quote from monkeyfiend as my only other ban was temporary in 2014. So what have I done that I don’t know about and when?

Your appeal: I haven’t heard anything back on my previous appeal. Still confused about the ban reason. I have a ban in 2014 which was temporary and I can provide a screenshot if necessary of torn banner stating that it was TEMPORARY as so over email… That ban was related to being naughty under the RK tags which I’m sure you guys probably can find but that was a long time ago and I had a temporary ban for it long since over. I haven’t done anything in 2015. I hardly play Chivalry anymore but now I can’t play it at all.

Additional comments: Need confirmation on what this is actually about and what evidence. Confused frankly.

• This post is deleted!

• @KILLBANDS:

Steam64 ID: 76561197993686142

Who banned you (if known): Monkeyfiend I can only assume

Reason for ban (if known): “After receiving complaints about you by several members of the public recently we checked and a previous ban for you shouldn’t have been lifted (problems with the ban system).” - still don’t quite get this quote from monkeyfiend as my only other ban was temporary in 2014. So what have I done that I don’t know about and when?

Your appeal: I haven’t heard anything back on my previous appeal. Still confused about the ban reason. I have a ban in 2014 which was temporary and I can provide a screenshot if necessary of torn banner stating that it was TEMPORARY as so over email… That ban was related to being naughty under the RK tags which I’m sure you guys probably can find but that was a long time ago and I had a temporary ban for it long since over. I haven’t done anything in 2015. I hardly play Chivalry anymore but now I can’t play it at all.

Additional comments: Need confirmation on what this is actually about and what evidence. Confused frankly.

After review of screenshots/evidence from the prior ban and the most recent ban, the devs have upheld this ban and it will remain permanent.

Edit: for clarification:

You were banned in late 2014 for griefing/racism etc., and then all the other stuff such as posting racist garbage on my profile, admin impersonation/abusive comments in the steam admin chat etc.,

The ban should have been permanent. However it was lifted for whatever reason, possibly an issue with the global banlist.

However you were then rebanned after I had a member of the public join admin chat to report you and hickery for racism etc., on an official server. I banned both of you.

Hickery successfully appealed the ban (probably as he had no prior infractions). However based on the actions of the prior ban (which shouldn’t have been lifted) and the current ban. The devs decided not to lift it. Hope that explains the situation, however that’s my final comment on the subject.

• @MonkeyFiend:

After review of screenshots/evidence from the prior ban and the most recent ban, the devs have upheld this ban and it will remain permanent.

What evidence of a recent ban? You told me that the recent ban was because of the old ban. I still even now don’t understand WHY I am actually banned?

edit: “reported racism with hickery” do you have screens of this? if this is my ban reason why on page 8 did you say it was because of my old ban?

• I posted this a while ago, but I still haven’t gotten a response, so I’m gonna post this again:

Steam ID:http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198100632969

Server banned from: All official servers

Who banned you?: Unknown

Reason for ban: Unknown

Your appeal: While I do not necessarily expect to get unbanned any time soon, I do, however, want an explanation as to why I was banned. From what I can assume, I was banned overnight, so I was not given any warning or notification from any admin. At the very least, I want an explanation as to why I am banned. This was really a shock to me this morning, as I was not aware of anything I had said or done would be considered as misbehavior. If I don’t get my ban lifted, I at least want to know exactly what the reason is to be punished so swiftly and extremely as I was

• This post is deleted!

• Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:123785630

Who banned you: Unknown.

Reason for ban: Unknown.

Your appeal: I don’t know why I was banned exactly. I do remember accidentally leaving my VPN (proxy) on so that might have caused the ban, I only tried to go on the official servers and it now says that I’m banned, (but no vac or anything). If I did something I would like to know what it was because I haven’t played this game for months. If it is due to my proxy use I would like an unban so I can be able to play the game again (won’t use it of course), thanks.

• @Sonterp:

I don’t know why I was banned exactly. I do remember accidentally leaving my VPN (proxy) on so that might have caused the ban, I only tried to go on the official servers and it now says that I’m banned, (but no vac or anything). If I did something I would like to know what it was because I haven’t played this game for months. If it is due to my proxy use I would like an unban so I can be able to play the game again (won’t use it of course), thanks.

You (76561198207836988) were banned on 16.06.15 for racism, while you had your old name “Cap’n Jack Sparrow”.

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/536270674853771712/ECB03E2DB0FE8C79F0989AB03ECCBA317D140663/

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/536270674853771923/01B40EA4352CB402F381C1D0E20BF37846C65B10/

• Steam ID: ****STEAM_0:0:123785630

Who banned you: SgtHannes?

Reason for ban: Racism

@SgtHannes:

You (76561198207836988) were banned on 16.06.15 for racism, while you had your old name “Cap’n Jack Sparrow”.

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/536270674853771712/ECB03E2DB0FE8C79F0989AB03ECCBA317D140663/

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/536270674853771923/01B40EA4352CB402F381C1D0E20BF37846C65B10/

**Your appeal: Oh that explains it, I would like to apologize for my behavior in saying those things.
    Back when I would write things like that I had been doing hard drugs, which is why I hardly remember that behavior.
    But I have gone to rehab and changed my attitude. I hope you can forgive me for the stuff I wrote before, I can see that it 100% isn’t acceptable.

Edit: If you can see from my profile I’m quite poor and don’t own many games, I gave up hardcore gaming and put that life behind me, I simply wish to be unbanned so I can occasionally come on the servers and play once in a while.**

• Steam64 ID: 76561198197543410

Who banned you (if known): (Unknown)

Reason for ban (if known): Racism

Your appeal: I just joined a random server to enjoy a game of Chivalry when some people were arguing about racism in the game chat, I went ahead and got into the argument and noticed that the bully was trash talking a Muslim and Islam in general, so there I did the stupid thing and tried to use the bully’s statements against him by making sarcastic comments, but it turned out completely wrong because it’s hard to notice sarcasm in text, so everyone thought I took the bully’s side. I do realize though that some people can take that really seriously and I do understand that racism is a serious promblem in our society that should be pointed out, I really didn’t receive any warnings about my action and simply moved on with the game, I understand my mistake and I swear if I would’ve received a warning I would be extra cautious about the things I say, please give me a chance and take this ban as a warning. If you ever hear stuff from me you may as well ban me for good. Thank you very much for your time and have a good day!

Additional comments: (All the things I wanted to say are above.)

• Hello LeoGR23 (TrueHooha),

Even though your appeal does sound a bit funny in some sections (“use the bully’s state,emts against him”) you might be telling the truth after all. This is hard to tell. Please beware that the ban was justified despite the fact that you said it was rhetoric / banter. The server rules are clear on that; no racism, whether its serious or a joke.

However, since you do seem to acknowledge your mistake and say that you will not do it again, we will give you a second chance in this matter. As you said yourself already, and as common sense should indicate, there will not be an unban if this happens again in the future.

Regards, SgtHannes.

(EDIT: Note that unbans can take a while to come into effect, so dont count on playing this evening or tommorow evening even. Hard to tell at this point)