Ban Appeals

• This post is deleted!

• I got banned and my only guess is the party invites still didnt work to play with all my friends so my one friend joined a random server for us all and it ended up being a duels ffa and i got kicked from it for playing like FFA regularly

• @DarkestKnightT13 said in Ban Appeals:

I got banned and my only guess is the party invites still didnt work to play with all my friends so my one friend joined a random server for us all and it ended up being a duels ffa and i got kicked from it for playing like FFA regularly

Hey there!

Just to confirm, this thread is for Chivalry: Medieval Warfare.

If you are banned in Chivalry 2 you will need to contact support Here

• Steam Community ID: STEAM_0:1:35289664
    https://steamcommunity.com/id/itazblown/

Server you were banned on: all official servers

Who banned you (if known): I don’t know

Reason for ban (if known): I don’t know, i didn’t play since 3 years ago

Your appeal:
    Hello, I come back after several years of break, having bought the extension deadliest warrior. I try to connect to the official servers: Message from Kick: “Banned from servers, go to chivalrythegame and pm admin…”
    I don’t have the slightest idea of ​​the reason for this ban, it’s been 3 years since I played,
    but I bought 2 expansion, + 350h of play, fair play and respectful player and I would like to continue beheading people! @Admin please

I had a ban from Valind 3-4 years ago, for killmate, we explained ourselves, and he told me that I should be able to play again in the week. I did not play again i guess, I try again 3 years later and ALWAYS BAN? So that I just made an expansion purchase again? it’s a joke ?

This is the mess "Your appeal: I come back to you after having an explanation with Valind, who is at the origin of my perma ban. I put quotation marks to volunteer, because indeed, I do not try to cause trouble to the players of my team. It may have happened to me in a fight to kill a teammate, but I have never tried to do it willingly and I sincerely apologize for this inconvenience.

Proof that this is not voluntary, I did not know for several months, the reason for this ban
    It is almost a year since I was perma ban for this reason, I hope I have expiated my fault. I would like to apologize for the inconvenience, and I promise, if you give me a second and last chance, to do my utmost to no longer cause problems.
    I thank the support for being understanding and giving a fan of medieval chivalry a second and last chance
    It is almost a year since I was perma ban for this reason, I hope I have expiated my fault. I would like to apologize for the inconvenience, and I promise, if you give me a second and last chance, to do my utmost to no longer cause problems.

Additional comments : Valind kindly contacted me to explain the reason for this ban, following my first ban call and I thank him."

FIX IT ONCE FOR ALL, PLEASE TAKE OFF THE BAN

• Steam Community ID: STEAM_0:1:35289664
    https://steamcommunity.com/id/itazblown/

Server you were banned on: all official servers

Who banned you (if known): I don’t know

Reason for ban (if known): I don’t know, i didn’t play since 3 years ago

Your appeal:
    Hello, I come back after several years of break, having bought the extension deadliest warrior. I try to connect to the official servers: Message from Kick: “Banned from servers, go to chivalrythegame and pm admin…”
    I don’t have the slightest idea of ​​the reason for this ban, it’s been 3 years since I played,
    but I bought 2 expansion, + 350h of play, fair play and respectful player and I would like to continue beheading people! @Admin please

I had a ban from Valind 3-4 years ago, for killmate, we explained ourselves, and he told me that I should be able to play again in the week. I did not play again i guess, I try again 3 years later and ALWAYS BAN? So that I just made an expansion purchase again? it’s a joke ?

This is the mess "Your appeal: I come back to you after having an explanation with Valind, who is at the origin of my perma ban. I put quotation marks to volunteer, because indeed, I do not try to cause trouble to the players of my team. It may have happened to me in a fight to kill a teammate, but I have never tried to do it willingly and I sincerely apologize for this inconvenience.

Proof that this is not voluntary, I did not know for several months, the reason for this ban
    I thank the support for being understanding and giving a fan of medieval chivalry a second and last chance

NO ONE REPLY SINCE 1 MOUNTH HELLO HERE ! IM BAN SINCE 3YO FOR NOTHING ! PLEASE ! I JUST BOUGHT CHIVALRY 2, I CONTACTED EASY GAME ANTI CHEAT, NO ONE CAN UNBANN PLEEEEASE

• @HasNevizade said in Ban Appeals:

@Valind
    Steam Community ID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/hasnevizade/
    Who banned you (if known): I do not remember
    Reason for ban (if known): level reset
    Your appeal: 6 months punishment gave still continues.
    Additional comments: please give me a chance

• Steam Community ID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/hasnevizade/
    Who banned you (if known): I do not remember
    Reason for ban (if known): level reset
    Your appeal: 6 months punishment gave still continues.
    Additional comments: please give me a chance

• Hey !
    @CATBUG
    I know right you guys have a lot of work with Chiv II…
    But I still in the ‘permaban list’ and can’t join some servers who’s sharing this list…
    Can you try to fix that ?

Thank you !!!

• @JeanPastis I’ll try once more but half a year has passed and nothing has changed. Not much else I can do but to ask TB to review the list one last time.

• Steam Community ID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197995228487/

Who banned you (if known): Unknown.

Reason for ban (if known): Extremely toxic behavior.
    I had a really bad day and decided to drink and I took it out on my fellow players. I am remorseful and if you decide to give me a second chance I’d be happy to make penance and repent. I sincerely promise to never mix Chivalry and alcohol again nor engage in toxic behavior or any other activity that’s against the official rules.
    With kind regards