Ban Appeals

• This post is deleted!

• Global Moderator

@ilight8:

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:80591393

Hi I was playing chivalry last night and I’ve come on today to find that I have been banned.

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198121448514/

This is my profile and here is a screenshot of my ban message:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile…/?id=539179865

What server/s are you banned from: Seems like every server I go on that is official.
    Reason for ban: I contacted an admin and I was banned for using the work ‘‘Nigga’’ one time, I did not realise something of this caliber could get me banned from every single official server in the game, I am sorry for my actions and I would love to get unbanned as I love this game.
    Who banned you: After contacting an admin I found out it was a mod by the name of ‘‘Mskittyiana’’ Sorry if I offended you in from what I said.

would be great if I can get unbanned. Thanks. Sorry for what I said.

We have decided to give you a 2nd chance.
    Remember that this will be your last chance, if you break any rules again you will get permanent global banned.
    You will be able to play on our servers again within a few days and I hope you learned from your mistakes.

If you don’t know our server rules you can find them here: http://forums.tornbanner.com/showthread.php/14346-Official-Server-Rules.

• Thanks a lot, yeah my bad I didn’t realise that’s how it worked. Will read for sure.

• http://steamcommunity.com/id/Renatus_/

banned on all official servers.

After about a year of being banned, I’d like to sack up and admit I shouldn’t have been espousing racist things on a pub. I thought that because I have been playing almost since the beginning, and that I am somewhat known in the community that I got a free pass on getting away with that sort of thing. Today, I realized I was full of shit. If there’s any way I can make amends and get another chance to play this game on public servers, I’d be thrilled. Thank you.

• This post is deleted!

• Swagfox I am not lifting your ban. The things you did and how you did them were too much. You knew I would ban you. So you waited until I left and immediately started making trouble with your friends.

• @Vaecen:

Steam64 ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/seigla

Who banned you (if known): No clue.

Reason for ban (if known): Racism

Your appeal: Looks like the most common ban reason on this forum is racism. Apparently the category ‘Racism’ is also associated with general curse words. Seems odd to me, if it’s such a big deal, why there is no anti-bad words filter in the chat or something but that isn’t up to me.

Anyways, I could write a whole essay here about how terribly sorry I am but I think nobody here really benefits from that.

All I have to say is that I’m sorry if my words caused anyone harm and that I will completely refrain from inappropriate remarks in the future. I don’t really know what else you want me to say but that’s what I got.

Additional comments:

If a mod/admin is reading this I’m sorry I had to take your time.

–-----------------------------------

Whatever the decision will be, have a nice day.

Turns out you were banned for speedhacking. You will never get unbanned.

• Hi, you’ve said that I would have a second chance and that I would be unbanned within a few days which I’m grateful for, but I still haven’t been banned and it’s been 8 days since I was told I would be unbanned. Help?

• This post is deleted!

• Hello again :)

Dear Torn Banner,
    Dear Official Admins

my name is “Nein, mein Kaiser”, I’m here in the ban appeal section for the second time, something I’m not really proud of.

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:17823110

Server you were banned on: All Official Servers, even Hordetown :/

Who banned you: Unknown

Reason for ban: Not sure, I can only assume…

My problem is the following:

I got banned April, March maybe May 2015. Not sure actually.

Most likely for the same reason I got banned before: I happen to share a friendslist with people who thought spawnkilling was exciting. Maybe there’s another reason I got banned but since no one ever said a word to me, I must assume this is a repetition of what happened to me before. Let me explain:

Watch this video:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2RWGqUIGYo

I used to be and still am “friends” with some of the “heroes of Agatha” but I never took part in their professional spawnkilling sessions. I never participated in “toxic behaviour” like they did, although I have to admit that I didn’t exactly try to stop them from what they did and more than once I was “supporting” their toxic behaviour, for instance by laughing (voice commands) at the poor souls they spawnkilled.

All the spawnkillers in the video above are banned for a good reason and obviously this video functions as evidence to why they are banned. But there’s no “Nein, mein Kaiser” sitting in the spawn. Not in this video nor any other video. It never happened. Not a single time! I’m not a bully, I’m not a meany, I’m not insulting people (except for of course laughing at other people’s misery by pressing xx2 is considered offensive). For most parts I’m a defensive player who loves to just talk (voice commands) and parry-riposte! I don’t sit around in the spawn to troll people. There’s a German saying “Mitgefangen, Mitgehangen” which sort of translates to “we caught you with them, so we’ll hang you together with them”. I get it. But if that is the case I’m still wondering why it is such a big deal for an admin to text me and settle things from Kaiser to Admin. It’s not like I’m not listening to or ignoring warnings by an admin. But no one ever said a word to me.

If I have to delete these people from my friendslist in order to get back my freedom: So be it. But I want to make clear that you understand that I don’t even know these people! Everyone’s got a couple of friends in their friendlist who you add because you played a round or two with them and it turned out to be fun. When I met these guys they weren’t the d*cks they are now. They were quite okay. But obviously they got bored with the game. I didn’t, I even own a ton of custom skins. Why would I risk wasting all that precious money by spawnkilling…?
    I didn’t and I don’t! And yet I’m here again for the second time trying to regain access to official servers. Who ever thought “Hey let’s ban ‘Nein, mein Kaiser’ again” should feel free to not only explain to me why he or she banned me but in my opinion he or she should also inform me about my misbehaviour straight away and be able to provide evidence for it.

I hope this explained my position well enough. Now, I don’t say the admin’s point of view is invalid. I’d just like to actually get to know the responsible admin’s point of view on why I am banned and what I am supposed to do to get this fixed for me.

Thank you all for you patience,

Nein, mein Kaiser

• This post is deleted!

• Steam64 ID: 76561198045138460

Who banned you: I forget, was a few weeks ago.

Reason for ban: None specified.

Your appeal: I really don’t know why I was banned, I thought the only rule was “Do not cheat” or something, which I have never done. Only other reason would be for trashtalking but I mean come on, it’s a video game. Nobody really means anything they say it’s all just banter. Anyway, if this even get’s looked at, thanks.

• **Ok so this is the third time I repost this, I’ve been waiting for an answer for like 6 months, so please… answer me, thank you…

Steam ID**********: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198065558935/

Server you were banned on********: Not entirely sure, but I i think it was US central TO server

Who banned you********: Don’t know, I wasn’t there when it happened

Reason for ban********: Racial slurs as far as i know

Your appeal********: Hello! I would like to request a ban remove, I was off for like 5 months out of my country, and when I came back to play I realized that i was banned, the thing is, I let my little cousin play with my steam account sometimes so one of my friends who was home with my brother saw what happened and told me that my cousin acted totally childish and got banned for inappropriate attitude and racial slurs , I would like to apologize for any inconvenience this caused or may cause, I really hope he hasn’t been using this insults before and I would not let my little cousin play again to prevent all these things, so please, I would like to get my ban remove because i enjoy playing this game so much specially on official servers.**********

For your attention, thanks

Additional comments********: I understand the gravity of racial slurs and that is not tolerated in your official servers, but I’ve never say these kind of stuff to anyone, in fact every time I play, I play positive and don’t usually type at all, with this said, I assure I will never let my little cousin use my steam account again.**********************************************************

• Global Moderator

@Level:

**Ok so this is the third time I repost this, I’ve been waiting for an answer for like 6 months, so please… answer me, thank you…

Steam ID**********: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198065558935/

Server you were banned on********: Not entirely sure, but I i think it was US central TO server

Who banned you********: Don’t know, I wasn’t there when it happened

Reason for ban********: Racial slurs as far as i know

Your appeal********: Hello! I would like to request a ban remove, I was off for like 5 months out of my country, and when I came back to play I realized that i was banned, the thing is, I let my little cousin play with my steam account sometimes so one of my friends who was home with my brother saw what happened and told me that my cousin acted totally childish and got banned for inappropriate attitude and racial slurs , I would like to apologize for any inconvenience this caused or may cause, I really hope he hasn’t been using this insults before and I would not let my little cousin play again to prevent all these things, so please, I would like to get my ban remove because i enjoy playing this game so much specially on official servers.**********

For your attention, thanks

Additional comments********: I understand the gravity of racial slurs and that is not tolerated in your official servers, but I’ve never say these kind of stuff to anyone, in fact every time I play, I play positive and don’t usually type at all, with this said, I assure I will never let my little cousin use my steam account again.**********************************************************

We have decided to give you a 2nd chance.
    Remember that this will be your last chance, if you break any rules again you will get permanent global banned.
    I will suggest to keep an eye on your account next time you leave, you are responsible for whatever your little cousin does on your account. You will be able to play on our servers again within a few days, have fun !

I will also suggest to read our server rules: http://forums.tornbanner.com/announcement.php?f=11

• Perhaps mine got buried, so I figured I’d bump this. Appeal is on the last page, first one. Thanks!

• Steam ID:awegamer123 (76561198071421958)

Server you were banned on:All official servers???

Who banned you:Never saw the name…

Reason for ban:“Talking about hacks”

• This post is deleted!

• @Winnebago:

Steam64 ID: 76561198045138460

Who banned you: I forget, was a few weeks ago.

Reason for ban: None specified.

Your appeal: I really don’t know why I was banned, I thought the only rule was “Do not cheat” or something, which I have never done. Only other reason would be for trashtalking but I mean come on, it’s a video game. Nobody really means anything they say it’s all just banter. Anyway, if this even get’s looked at, thanks.

You were banned by Gauntlet for multiple racist comments in an Official Server after several warnings. This is listed in the Official Server rules.

I suggest you rephrase your appeal based on this information.

• This post is deleted!