Ban Appeals

• Steam64 ID: 76561198045138460

Who banned you: I forget, was a few weeks ago.

Reason for ban: None specified.

Your appeal: I really don’t know why I was banned, I thought the only rule was “Do not cheat” or something, which I have never done. Only other reason would be for trashtalking but I mean come on, it’s a video game. Nobody really means anything they say it’s all just banter. Anyway, if this even get’s looked at, thanks.

• **Ok so this is the third time I repost this, I’ve been waiting for an answer for like 6 months, so please… answer me, thank you…

Steam ID**********: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198065558935/

Server you were banned on********: Not entirely sure, but I i think it was US central TO server

Who banned you********: Don’t know, I wasn’t there when it happened

Reason for ban********: Racial slurs as far as i know

Your appeal********: Hello! I would like to request a ban remove, I was off for like 5 months out of my country, and when I came back to play I realized that i was banned, the thing is, I let my little cousin play with my steam account sometimes so one of my friends who was home with my brother saw what happened and told me that my cousin acted totally childish and got banned for inappropriate attitude and racial slurs , I would like to apologize for any inconvenience this caused or may cause, I really hope he hasn’t been using this insults before and I would not let my little cousin play again to prevent all these things, so please, I would like to get my ban remove because i enjoy playing this game so much specially on official servers.**********

For your attention, thanks

Additional comments********: I understand the gravity of racial slurs and that is not tolerated in your official servers, but I’ve never say these kind of stuff to anyone, in fact every time I play, I play positive and don’t usually type at all, with this said, I assure I will never let my little cousin use my steam account again.**********************************************************

• Global Moderator

@Level:

**Ok so this is the third time I repost this, I’ve been waiting for an answer for like 6 months, so please… answer me, thank you…

Steam ID**********: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198065558935/

Server you were banned on********: Not entirely sure, but I i think it was US central TO server

Who banned you********: Don’t know, I wasn’t there when it happened

Reason for ban********: Racial slurs as far as i know

Your appeal********: Hello! I would like to request a ban remove, I was off for like 5 months out of my country, and when I came back to play I realized that i was banned, the thing is, I let my little cousin play with my steam account sometimes so one of my friends who was home with my brother saw what happened and told me that my cousin acted totally childish and got banned for inappropriate attitude and racial slurs , I would like to apologize for any inconvenience this caused or may cause, I really hope he hasn’t been using this insults before and I would not let my little cousin play again to prevent all these things, so please, I would like to get my ban remove because i enjoy playing this game so much specially on official servers.**********

For your attention, thanks

Additional comments********: I understand the gravity of racial slurs and that is not tolerated in your official servers, but I’ve never say these kind of stuff to anyone, in fact every time I play, I play positive and don’t usually type at all, with this said, I assure I will never let my little cousin use my steam account again.**********************************************************

We have decided to give you a 2nd chance.
    Remember that this will be your last chance, if you break any rules again you will get permanent global banned.
    I will suggest to keep an eye on your account next time you leave, you are responsible for whatever your little cousin does on your account. You will be able to play on our servers again within a few days, have fun !

I will also suggest to read our server rules: http://forums.tornbanner.com/announcement.php?f=11

• Perhaps mine got buried, so I figured I’d bump this. Appeal is on the last page, first one. Thanks!

• Steam ID:awegamer123 (76561198071421958)

Server you were banned on:All official servers???

Who banned you:Never saw the name…

Reason for ban:“Talking about hacks”

• This post is deleted!

• @Winnebago:

Steam64 ID: 76561198045138460

Who banned you: I forget, was a few weeks ago.

Reason for ban: None specified.

Your appeal: I really don’t know why I was banned, I thought the only rule was “Do not cheat” or something, which I have never done. Only other reason would be for trashtalking but I mean come on, it’s a video game. Nobody really means anything they say it’s all just banter. Anyway, if this even get’s looked at, thanks.

You were banned by Gauntlet for multiple racist comments in an Official Server after several warnings. This is listed in the Official Server rules.

I suggest you rephrase your appeal based on this information.

• This post is deleted!

• Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:17823110
    http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197995911949/

Server you were banned on: All Official servers

Who banned you: Unknown

Reason for ban: Unknown

Your appeal:
    I posted a quite long statement on the last page but since it seems to not be in line with the “ban appeal” customs (too long and poorly organized maybe), I thought I’m going to repost it.
    Let me just say that I’m really sorry for whatever caused distrust in my person and I solemnly pledge to never cause irritation on Official servers again. That is, of course, in case I get unbanned.

Thank you for your time.

• Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:116604935

Server You Were Banned On: All Official Servers

Who Banned You: I was never notified and do not know(possibly Mskittyiana)

Reason for ban: Most likely the time when I was trying to get someone to duel me, but he would not and I did not stop “harassing” him.

Your Appeal: To start, the day this happened I was fresh off of being harassed by another player from another server, so I was a tad pissed. I joined an lts lobby and was starting to get mad because of the other player and his shield. I asked him to face me without the shield, but he denied and said some rude things about me. I was mad at that point and started to be a bit rude to him. Then the server changed levels. I was put on his team and did some team damage to him, but to be fair he was taunting me and mainly “telling” me to hit him, but I did not kill him.I persisted to be rude to him till he left, and he threatened to record the chat log and get an admin. After I lightened up a bit while playing with some friends he sent me the discussion forum with the chat log and everything, but after I saw that I went to his profile and immediately apologized to him. Link to the Discussion: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/chivserveradmin/discussions/0/496879865899563441/
    Link to his profile with my apology to him there: http://steamcommunity.com/id/bad_mothafucka The comments from Ʀƹ | WolfThorne are mine.
    Lastly to top off my appeal I would like to again apologize to him indirectly and apologize to the Torn Banner admins for what I did. I will make sure that you do not hear anything like this from me again because I rarely do this on Chivalry, so I am begging you to please lift my ban from the official servers and promise to never behave like this again. Chivalry is my favorite game and I have put in over $100 on this account and I would be devastated if this account is permanently banned. I also play Chivalry almost everyday and am a part of a competitive clan, so please consider lifting my ban. I apologize one last time for my rude behavior and will not let it happen again.

• Hello, my in game name is || Galactic Gladiator ||. I was banned a few months ago from all the Classic, TO, TDM and FFA servers without any notification as to why. I quit playing for a few months and just came back this week and I’m still banned from them all. These are the best servers IMO and the only ones I played. They have the best ping. I’d like to request an appeal against these bans and find out why I was banned to begin with if possible. I can’t play any of the best servers and I don’t know why :[

Thank you for your help.

Gladiator

• Steam64 ID: 76561198068960640 (ogydog)

Reason for ban (if known): Trolling/edginess

Your appeal: Let me preface this by saying that I have played and owned this game since it has come out, and it is by far my favourite game, and I truly love the community.

I have been a relatively well known member of the competitive community, with friendly relations with many prolific people within the community that are aware that i do not have sinister intentions; and that generally when i am rude towards people i do not wish to offend anyone. furthermore I love everything TB has done to support the competitive community, and I respect them as a company. Often times though I enjoy frequenting public servers and when I do, due to the nature of the game, people (myself included) can get upset. All too often in these situations facetious or blatantly rude/ignorant remarks can be made in the heat of the moment, and I understand I have accumulated a reputation for this (as for there not really being a specific reason for my banning). My personal justification for this has been the free speech argument, and i should be free to say what i want, as only until recently there has been no disclaimer or warnings for possible consequences to these actions. I now understand, as showing from my banning, and also due to an explicate disclaimer being put in place recently that i need to tone down the trolling which includes the bigoted remarks that i have made in the past. It is clear that Torn Banner, as well as the admins are not messing around on this and i understand that now. I will truly attempt to make efforts to change my behaviour, as i really could not deal with being unable to play this game that i dearly love.

Additional comments: It might be worth mentioning that i have not received any warnings of a permanent ban if i continue acting/speaking in the way i have in the past. I was literally playing on public servers 3 days ago and today i found out i got banned for no specific reason, It took me entirely off guard and i am truly willing to do anything to rectify this.

• This post is deleted!

• Steam64 ID: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198044660570
    Who banned you : Andimar
    Reason for ban: Teamkilling, saying mean things
    Your appeal**: I was probably rightfully banned. I teamkilled many players in LTS servers eventhough the admin told me not to. I also said mean stuff in the chat. Things i didn’t mean, but said anyhow.
    Knowing this, all i can do is ask for forgiveness.
    I’m sorry for having been toxic to the community. If given a second chance i promise that i will never teamkill or say mean things again, ever.

Additional comments: Chivalry is a great game, one in which i have made many friends and have had many laughs in. The joy you get from dueling with another player is a sensation that no other game can match. For that reason not being able to play in the official LTS server makes me really sad :upset:. The European LTS servers have formed their own little community with a small group of players that have all gotten to know eachother. Sometimes friendly teamkill-scuffles occur in those servers. I, however, took it too far by teamkilling people that weren’t used to this or didn’t want to have anything to do with it and just wanted to play. I won’t do that anymore though.

Thanks for taking the time to read this.
    I hope to hear from you soon.

• **SteamID

**Who Banned You
    I dont know, some powerful guy.

**Reason For Ban
    ******I would like to know

**Your Appeal
    ******i think its been 2 months since i was banned. I was banned while being offline which is strange. If i was doing anything wrong I wouldve been banned during the game right? not to say I havent ever done bad things. sometimes ive said , ass, bitch. sometimes i say people suck at the game. im not always like that though, i like to be supportive of good players, new players. Ive been called every name under the skybox in this game, which lead me to believe there are no punishments for name calling. (assuming ive been banned for name calling) so naturally i do it too. Ive recently discovered the chivalry game has a rules page so i took the time to read it and now i understand. i understand that this game is infact a community of players and moderators that expect a suitable degree of social diligence from one another. I think thats nice and a good idea, except i wasnt warned at all. im in the game going crazy in chat thinking what i say wont ever matter, like it was a call of duty match. Of course im a sensible person, I know how to use chat responsibly. im simply freaked that all this time there are watchful eyes on my behaviour without even me knowing. so yes i do bad stuff when i think nobodys looking and im deeply sorry you had to ban me. I just want to play again, on the official servers. mostly i play this game because the swordplay is excellent and i love to oscillate my blade through vanguards stupid fat necks then stab roll their heads through the grass. i get ganked by a geeky gang and call them ****** cus its funny to me. But ill just stop saying that now. Infact ill never use the chat again. I just love the gameplay and would happily sacrifice chat for it. I dont care about being abusive its just one of those hot head reactions that i forget to discipline. sorry. im probably the nicest guy in the world, its a shame that the new players dont have the pleasure of my warm and welcoming company to motivate them. of course if i got a second chance i would never do anything bad again. im not a racist, sexist or anything ending in ist. I just like to play and have fun with others. seeing that im banned everyday makes me severely depressed, e=e what other games let me laugh while cutting off limbs then say sorry? what other games let me spin and attack at the same time? I know what authority is and means, i will do as moderators say me to do. just a chance is what im asking and i will be in gratitude.

**Additional Comments
    **********yes ive said bad stuff. but im an honest player, i dont glitch hack cheat exploit. i mean well for everyone. if my appeal isnt enough, i will write the word sorry 100 times really fast to show how much i want to play again and how sorry i am. and im am a clumsy typer so this is a challenge to me.

sorry sorry sorry sorryr sorry sorry soryyr sorry soryr sirry sorryr soryyr sorry sorry sorrys oriyys sorry sorry sorry sorry sorrys osyrys sorry sorry sorrys siryy sorry sorry sorrys oosyrry sooryy soory soosrry sorry sorry sorry siryy soryy sory suryr sorry sorry sorry soryrr sorry soru syry sorry soiru sirry sirry sorry sisrrys isrryt sisyrt sirtr sorry sorry sorry soory soory sorry sooryry sorry soryy sorry sorry sorry soory sooryy sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorryysoryu sorry sorry souryr soryr soury rrusyy sorry sorry sorry sorry soysry sorys soyroy soruy sory sorry ssoorryy sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry.

• Steam64 ID**:
    **http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198059799682/steamIDSTEAM_0:0:49766977
    steamID3
    [
    steamID64

**Who banned you (if known)****:
    No idea.

Reason for ban** **(if known)**:
    No idea.
    Your appeal
    :
    I have never hacked/cheated on Chivalry. One night I’m gaming out with my friends, the next day I’ve been banned from official servers. Assumed it was a bug and left it alone. Been weeks now, still banned.

****************Additional comments:
    Very weird.

************](1:99533954)

• This post is deleted!

• Steam ID**: Oldboy -** http://steamcommunity.com/id/oldbodyyoungmind/
    Server you were banned on**: All Official servers
    Who banned you**: PDK
    Reason for ban**: Abusing the chat (Spreaded negative energy around. Talked about suicide.) Team killed players nonstop (took advantage of the 1 vote system - players couldn’t vote me off).
    Your appeal: This won’t happen again. Realized the immaturity of my actions. I’m sorry. I really enjoy playing chivalry.

• @Regantc:

Steam64 ID**:
    **http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198059799682/steamIDSTEAM_0:0:49766977
    steamID3
    [steamID64

**Who banned you (if known)****:
    No idea.

Reason for ban** **(if known)**:
    No idea.
    Your appeal
    :
    I have never hacked/cheated on Chivalry. One night I’m gaming out with my friends, the next day I’ve been banned from official servers. Assumed it was a bug and left it alone. Been weeks now, still banned.

****************Additional comments:
    Very weird.

You are not on the Ban List controlled by Torn Banner. You have a VAC ban on your account, which may be for Chivalry. If it is, it means Valve’s AntiCheat system detected something about your system that it thought was a game hack. You must](1:99533954) contact Valve about this issue; Torn Banner has no control over VAC issues.