Ban Appeals

• This post is deleted!

• Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197975283364/
    Server: Official TO Server 20 [32p] - US West (Multiplay)
    Who banned me: I don’t know
    Reason for being banned: Official trolling, but that makes no sense
    Appeal:

First off, I have no idea why I was banned. I was just playing and then suddenly I was booted with a message saying it was for trolling. That makes no sense, as the only thing I had said in the chat was “Hi” when somebody said my name, I had not killed or intentionally hit any of my own teammates and my team damage is always in the single digits. I am a respectful team player, and I don’t even tea-bag or anything like that. I am the kind of player that usually bows to an opponent or sends a “gf” message after a particularly good exchange with an enemy. I wasn’t doing anything that could in any way be considered inconsiderate towards other players, friend or foe (besides killing them, of course).

• STEAM ID:http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197965786390/
    SERVER BANNED ON: i have abselutely no idea what so ever other than it was 3vs3 somthing
    WHO BANNED YOU: Mskittyiana
    REASON FOR BAN: Racism i think.
    APPEAL: Firstly im very much against writing an apeal for something ridiculous like this, people are hacking in the game, and im being banned for trying to be funny… secondly: your dear admin did not give me any warning that i was about to be Globally banned…
    Just because the dude is in a bad mood, does not give him the right to abuse his power, i find this behvaiour unforgiveable, and as official server holders so should you. And i heard that you have a council where you made a descission that Mskittyiana’s screenshot was enough evidence to globally ban me, as a paying player of the game. I think that you need to rething your whole policy about this… and keep your moderators/admins on a very shorter leashe… Because as i stated before, this is ridiculous. here i am trying to enjoy a good game on one of my favorite kinds of servers… and then because of the lack of humor of one of your admins, i get a global ban. This is the problem today with you Tornbanner. You have a moderator with this kind of behaviour… and you let him get away with it? I had to Do ALLOT of research, on steam to find another moderator whom linked me here. Because of a simple ban like this i have to write a whole of text for you to read. and trust me this will not be the last you hear from me if i do not get my unban… because this is as unfair as the jews were treated in ww2 by the germans… Just because they were jewish they had to suffer in KZ camps. Because it was the germans beleif that they were untermensch… If you really think about this is the same thing that has happened to me right now. Being banned because im trying to be fun. But even if i wasnt trying to be fun… this would still be unfair… because you would be no better than a German KZ camp manager/officer…
    ADDITIONAL COMMENTS: After browsing this forum i can see that Mskittyiana has allot of temper issues… and i would suggest a full withdraw of any adminstrative rights. I hope this will be the last time something like this is going to happen to either me or anyone…
    and if a stupid picture is enough to make you guys ban someone from all oficial servers then here you go… evidence of Mskittyiana’s temper issues http://picturehost.eu/uploads/b4d5107949cb81e41476e323ccef13a4_mskittyiana.png if thats enough then yeah… thats how i feel

• Hello Seacrab,

After reviewing the screenshots and speaking with those involved, I see no reason as to why your ban should be lifted. The use of racial slurs on official servers is not tolerated, and continuing to use them after being warned by an admin will result in a ban. A link to the official server rules can be found in my signature if you would like to read them over.

Your appeal on the forums will be closed. Please do not make any additional posts in this thread. You can email contact@tornbanner.com for a final attempt at an appeal.

• This post is deleted!

• Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:16899114

Server you were banned on: All Official servers

Who banned you: Unknown

Reason for ban: Unknown

Your appeal: I can’t say when or why I was banned for sure, but I can say I am a fair player and will not violate the rules if the ban is removed. Admins who see this, please consider unbanning me or PM with any other questions.

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:41745714

Your appeal: I have never done anything wrong in Chivalry. I have always been a fair player. The only i can think of why im banned is that i joined the == clan a couple a weeks ago. But it cannot be right that i get banned from joining a clan???!!!

• Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:50235289

Your appeal: I have no idea what i did wrong. Please remove ban or inform me what is the reason.

Additional comments: Somehow 3 months ago i got ban on all offical servers in medieval warfare when i played only deadliest warrior. I wanted to play some games in medieval warfare and on all servers was communicate ‘‘you have been banned’’.After few weeks ban magical disappered.

• Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:32966439

Who banned you: No idea

Reason for ban: No idea

Your appeal: Hello,i spoke to Mskittyiana about the ban and i want to ask for what reason i get banned.I dont have experience with bans, so as Thomas1 posted im a member of “==” clan too. With Thomas1 we played archer class as friends and i didnt notice that i did something wrong which should be punished by baning me. Im streaming the game on twitch and ppl would say something if i doing something wrong against the rules if they saw it. I think thats all what can i say about it.

Additional Comments: But still all members of the == clan got banned, including the archers, who didnt spawn kill(Thomas, Mary´s revenge and me). Both Thomas and Mary’s revenge are unbanned now, so why am i still banned?Im trying to make things clear for for you, so that you can see that it was a mistake banning me.

Apologize for english,if you cant undestand to something ,i can talk on the Steam chat if nessessary.
    Thanks for reading.
    With respect
    Corsaier

• Steam id - [h=2]STEAM_0:0:23281357[/h]
    Server you were banned on: All official servers

Who banned you: No idea, I think kitty

Reason for ban: Occasionally spawn killing glitching

Appeal : Well, lots of complains have gone in about the = = clan. You must understand that most of these complains comes from legit gameplay. We have some of the best players in the eu and some of those like to play with high FOV which other players HATE. This is not a reason to shout “hacker” “aimbot” “glitching” like players do. All we ever did wrong is occasionally spawn killed, and used a glitch that allows you to re spawn with full hp, by simply selecting your class in enemy spawn. (seriously who coded this?)

I admit I was spawn klilling a little, and sure you can punish me but i expect a professional warning done via formal PM before any banning takes place. If I received a warning I would have known the seriousness of this and stopped, not like I did it often anyway.

All of the clan got banned, which is just embarrassing on your behalf. We had many players that have never done anything wrong at all, and wasn’t involved in the spawn killing glitch. Which is all we’re guilty of. Simply banning everyone without any reason or proof is unprofessional and im disappointed by how informal it all was carried out. It actually puts me off torn banner games.

I don’t feel the player has a duty to know what is a glitch and what isn’t. We purchase the game and play it, we use whatever the game allows us to do to defeat the enemy. If there is glitches, you hotfix and patch the game. Blaming the players and singling them out for banning without notifying them of wrong doing is unfair im sure you will agree. A glitch is a opinion. What may be a glitch in your eyes may not be in someone elses. There is no list or videos of admins explaining specifically what is prohibited while playing on official servers. Therefore banning without warning is unfair.

I would like to know how long my ban will last? I will not spawn kill glitch anymore but due to no warning I expect some compromise. I didn’t do anything that bad, no hacking no cheats, this really is quite a minor thing blown well out of proportion.

While im here give me a list of all other things that I may get randomly banned for so I can avoid in the future

Another problem we had was someone in our clan had a server which was called official. This had nothing to do with me, and in your rules it didn’t state anything about not being allowed that name. (it then got edited during a disagreement with the server owner) to make it against the rules. Well im sorry but you need that rule in place BEFORE this happened. The server got renamed anyway as requested.

• Steam ID**:** STEAM_0:0:35074733**

Server you were banned on: **Official TO #20 [32p] - US West (Multiplay)

Who banned you**: PDK** http://steamcommunity.com/id/sonolythyc**

Reason for ban**: “teamkilling”

Your appeal**: I was not teamkilling. Admin gave no warning, I know I killed PDK a lot so he got mad and sudden ban from server.

Additional comments**: PDK tell people to come to #20 US West so he can ban people he likes not. Admin abuse is happening.************

• Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:34426415

Server You Were Banned On: All VAC Secured Servers*

Who Banned You: VAC

Reason For Ban: Unspecified (Though I can say it was Speedhacking)

My Appeal: Yes, I hacked. I understand the consequences behind it, and I also understand any game’s zero-tolerance foothold on the idea of cheating. I’m not saying I’m not in the wrong, because I know I am, but there has to be something I can do about this. I waited 2 months to write this appeal only because I felt I deserved what I was given, and I want to understand the ramifications to what I had done. I used speedhacks in a server with a few friends of mine in an empty server alone. There was no fowl play meant there, only a little reckless fun. I was not fully aware that Chivalry was VAC-secured, and of course that was going to hit me in the long run. Given my position, I know I probably don’t deserve to have the ban lifted, but I’m making an attempt to appeal in the slim chance I may have it lifted. Of course I was the only person who managed to be caught by VAC in that endeavor, my 3 other friends just so happen to be in good standing for now, and I’m not using them as a shield or trojan horse of some kind to work around this, because I know how it happened and why, I still felt I had to try anyway. I would rather be kept under surveillance, or perhaps be restricted in some other form, instead of remaining under this ban. Perhaps it’s out of your power now, I wont know till I try right?

Additional Comments: Besides the comments I made in my original appeal, I want to say that I truly enjoy the game as a whole. It’s why I went out of my way to purchase it a second time, in which I am currently playing. I made an attempt to contact you via email, but I’m still waiting on a reply to that. I did put a little cash into the game’s DLC, or skins I guess I should say, and I don’t want that to go to waste. Of course this was after the event of the speedhacking, but I figured I should note that anyway. Whatever the decision is I will accept it, but I beg you to reconsider it, if you might, or if you can even.

• Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/search/users/#filter=users&text=bulldog1533

Server you were banned on: I don’t specifically remember what server

Who banned you:ulysses

Reason for ban:racism

Your appeal: the admins on the us server used the term cracker but wouldn’t let me use call out my friend by saying “my n*ggah”

Additional comments: I cant play chivalry any more because all the servers that i used to play on (US servers) i have been banned on them, because of the ban that occurred on the ONE server. Now i cant play on any US server and i cant play on other servers because it makes the game completely unplayable due to my ping being 200+ i just want to play on a server again i miss the game help me please and thanks

• Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197997328635/

Server you were banned on: I do not know

Who banned you: I do not know

Reason for ban: I do not know

Your appeal: I do not know why I recieved ban. I contacted one of the server admins and she said it was a global ban and I needed to talk with the TBS. I have no idea why I have been banned from all EU Official Duel servers.

Additional Comments: I played one afternoon and everything was fine, the next day it said I was banned from the duel server and so I joined another one which I also was banned from. I wonder if this has something to do with my comment on the Steam Admin Group about Admin guidelines and behaviour. This was a really amusing episode, I comment and ask about the behaviour of Admins in the EU servers, the day after I comment I recieve a warning for “trolling”, the day after that I get a global ban without any reason. This is outrageous, atleast have the dignity to give people a ban reason when you are global banning us.

• Steam ID : STEAM_0:0:60032253

Server you were banned on : All official servers.

Who banned you : Uknown.

Reason for ban : Unknown.

You appeal : I actually don’t know at all why I got banned from all official servers given that I have been playing on my own server. Some day I try to connect an official server and I discover I got banned lol. I though it was a joke at the first time, or a bug, but it was not. At least I’d really like to know where I gone wrong.

Additional comments : On my server, I have been fighting against racist, insulting and disrespectul people. I have kicked/banned a lot of them, and often without any warning because I think I don’t have to give reason to this kind of people on my “private” server. I’m not a cop, I didn’t get a server to act like one, but I was tired of this community which is becoming toxic. Am I banned because I banned people ? On my server ?
    Honestly, I am not really asking for an unban, I’m just trying to know why…

Thanks.