Ban Appeals

• Global Moderator

@danesandragos said in Ban Appeals:

@Valind said in Ban Appeals:

@danesandragos:

Steam64 ID: 76561198136632701

Who banned you (if known): No idea

Reason for ban (if known): Possibly trolling

Your appeal: I haven’t even launched the game since November 2015. Now I tried to play on an official server only to find I’ve been banned. Can I at least know the reason?

Additional comments:

hello,

you have been banned for racism.
    we will consider a new ban appeal at the end of february 2016,

regards

Any chance of getting un-banned now? It’s been a while since February.

Hello @danesandragos,

your ban will be lifted in a few days. please do not miss out on this second opportunity !
    in case of : http://forums.tornbanner.com/topic/23535/official-server-rules

Regards,

Valind

• Global Moderator

@antimon95 said in Ban Appeals:

Steam ID:76561198053063747
    Who banned you: I dont Know, when i want join official European servers i can’t
    Reason for ban: Don’t Know it was year ago i thought it was temporary but it now i think it is pernament.
    Your appeal: I dont Know why i am banned and who banned me. I paid 4.99€ for this game and it makes me so much trouble. I thought pc broken, no message were delivered some times, reinstalled Windows game, nobody solved my problem.
    Didn’t cheat in any case. Maybe i did a lot of feint and someone thought i were cheating.
    I only want reason of this ban and, because 100% it wasn’t cheat.

Hello @antimon95,

we have decided to let you a second chance. do not waste it …
    Please don’t forget : Team killing is against our rules.
    http://forums.tornbanner.com/topic/23535/official-server-rules

Regards,
    Valind
    Note : unban process may take sometime, be patient.

• @Valind
    Thank you for your attention, i won’t touch any teammate in future. At least i Know why i am banned.

• @nocturnalhb said in Ban Appeals:

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:18083008

Server you were banned on: Official US East Servers

Who banned you: Unknown

Reason for ban: Teamkilling

Your appeal: I admit, in my last game, many of my fellow brothers in arms fell to the ground with my sword. Normally, I don’t kill my team mates all the time but, you know sometimes your team mates look so… “killable” and bloodrage makes you a different man (perhaps a beast). I’m not proud of what I’ve done, but hey it was for one time and I didn’t think it will result with a permanent ban.Also, I didn’t get any warning before the ban (If I know I would stop it).

I have been playing Chivalry for years and this is my first time that I was punished. I think a permanent ban without a warning is too harsh. Also, I really want to play the game now because I’ve bought a new PC and I really wish for an Ultra detailed man slaughter!

Thanks in advance,
    Nocturnalhb

Can any mod/admin check my appeal please? Appeals posted after mine has already been answered but not mine.

• Steam64 ID: 76561197961650853

Who banned you (if known): Unknown

Reason for ban (if known): Bad behavior in chat?

Your appeal: Hello, I’ve been banned permanently for over 1 year now on the official servers. is there no second chances?

Additional comments: Ive never played a single multiplayer game where you get perm banned for being a little toxic, thats really bad.

• @Valind said in Ban Appeals:

@antimon95 said in Ban Appeals:

Steam ID:76561198053063747
    Who banned you: I dont Know, when i want join official European servers i can’t
    Reason for ban: Don’t Know it was year ago i thought it was temporary but it now i think it is pernament.
    Your appeal: I dont Know why i am banned and who banned me. I paid 4.99€ for this game and it makes me so much trouble. I thought pc broken, no message were delivered some times, reinstalled Windows game, nobody solved my problem.
    Didn’t cheat in any case. Maybe i did a lot of feint and someone thought i were cheating.
    I only want reason of this ban and, because 100% it wasn’t cheat.

Hello @antimon95,

we have decided to let you a second chance. do not waste it …
    Please don’t forget : Team killing is against our rules.

Regards,
    Valind
    Note : unban process may take sometime, be patient.

7 days i waited still no progress in unbanning. No official servers i can join. I think this game is over for me.

• Global Moderator

@nocturnalhb said in Ban Appeals:

@nocturnalhb said in Ban Appeals:

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:18083008

Server you were banned on: Official US East Servers

Who banned you: Unknown

Reason for ban: Teamkilling

Your appeal: I admit, in my last game, many of my fellow brothers in arms fell to the ground with my sword. Normally, I don’t kill my team mates all the time but, you know sometimes your team mates look so… “killable” and bloodrage makes you a different man (perhaps a beast). I’m not proud of what I’ve done, but hey it was for one time and I didn’t think it will result with a permanent ban.Also, I didn’t get any warning before the ban (If I know I would stop it).

I have been playing Chivalry for years and this is my first time that I was punished. I think a permanent ban without a warning is too harsh. Also, I really want to play the game now because I’ve bought a new PC and I really wish for an Ultra detailed man slaughter!

Thanks in advance,
    Nocturnalhb

Can any mod/admin check my appeal please? Appeals posted after mine has already been answered but not mine.

Hello @nocturnalhb,

your ban will be lifted soon.
    please do not waste this by respecting our rules :

Regards,

Valind

• Steam64 ID: STEAM_0:0:30308724

Who banned you (if known): Unknown however the server is called “=SM= SneakyMonkeys.com LIMITED ARCHER 64 Slot”

Reason for ban (if known): Unknown

Your appeal: I really don’t know why I would get banned I was playing on it last night and when I came to play today it said I was IP banned.

Additional comments: I am really unsure what I could have done to get banned as I’m never rude or obnoxious. If I was it wasn’t intentional and I understand in that case but really I would just like to know what I’ve done to be banned. The reason I want to appeal is that there are not very many classic servers that have a decent ping and are not full (this is a large one so there are usually spaces) so being IP banned for an unknown reason is bothersome. Thank you for taking the time to consider my appeal.

• Global Moderator

@Kanenas said in Ban Appeals:

Steam64 ID: STEAM_0:0:30308724

Who banned you (if known): Unknown however the server is called “=SM= SneakyMonkeys.com LIMITED ARCHER 64 Slot”

Your appeal: I really don’t know why I would get banned I was playing on it last night and when I came to play today it said I was IP banned.

Additional comments: I am really unsure what I could have done to get banned as I’m never rude or obnoxious. If I was it wasn’t intentional and I understand in that case but really I would just like to know what I’ve done to be banned. The reason I want to appeal is that there are not very many classic servers that have a decent ping and are not full (this is a large one so there are usually spaces) so being IP banned for an unknown reason is bothersome. Thank you for taking the time to consider my appeal.

Hey @Kanenas

That is a private server, we nor Torn Banner Studios has power over their actions or bans. I will suggest contacting a mod from SM or through their site at http://sneakymonkeys.com/.

Yours faithfully,
    Mskittyiana

• @Kanenas said in Ban Appeals:

Steam64 ID: STEAM_0:0:30308724

Hi Kanenas,

The =SM= servers are private clan servers, so I’ll add you on steam to sort this out.
    However I can’t see you account in the banlist for any reason :s

thanks,

MonkeyFiend

• Banned

Steam64 ID: STEAM_0:1:56846230

Who banned you (if known): Can’t remember (Kimiko? MsKittyana?)

Reason for ban (if known): DDoS, Harassment, Rude behavior, Gang-membership (2ez)

Your appeal: Hello again Torn Banner. It’s been a while since we last heard of each other!

Recently I’ve tried playing some Chivalry after a long break. I quickly realized that I’m still banned from 99% of all servers (Official servers and player-hosted servers that uses your banlist)
    This is very sad and distressing for me since I can only play Chivalry once or twice a week, when those few special servers are active that don’t use your banlist and aren’t official.

I was hoping you could withdraw my ban which was placed on my account 3 years ago. Ofcourse, I was banned for DDosing and acting like a scum. I haven’t ddosed since that day in 2013, and I haven’t been acting bad towards the playerbase for a long time. And I don’t intend to. I just want to play some Chivalry with my rank 60 account.
    I am aware that theres no real reason for you to unban me, only a risk,. I am also aware that you think all I write here is a lie because you’ve had quite some problems with me in the past. I’m not even supposed to be posting on here. …But I hope you find it in your hearts to unban a now honest, changed Chivalry fan who has been playing the game since 2012. I have no ill intentions. I really just miss the game. I regret everything I did. Everything. Not only because of this damn ban, but all the distress I caused to private-server hosts and other players who just wanted to have fun and not run into me while trying to enjoy the game.

Additional comments: A lot of things happened in 2013 for me. I was on all kinds of drugs and I was very young - mentally immature. I have since long changed, and I can prove that. I just want a chance to do so. And while drugs may be an explanation for my actions at the time of my ban, I understand that it does not excuse them. I just wanted to clarify that there was more to these incidents besides me being me.
    I could write more about how sorry I am and whose fault all of this is etc but people seem to be writing massive textwalls here, so I’ll spare you the pain. I’ve presented everything important from my perspective and now it’s up to you to decide if you think I’m telling the truth, or if it even matters if it’s the truth - if I can ever be forgiven for the damage I did.

Your Sincerely,
    Thylacine

• Official LTS Server #06 [16p] UK (Multiplay)

76561198082678348 ID Steam64

Who banned you (if known): C A T B U G

Reason for ban (if known): Glitching in map colluseum

Your appeal: i got banned for glitching outside the map in one of the rounds i thought it was a 1 day ban but its still not lifted i know i am in the wrong doing but this is the first time i used glitches in this server and it was only 1 round and i didnt get warned not to do after instant ban
    i hope i will be forgiven for my stupidity and my ban will be lifted

kind regards Mexican Batman

• Banned

This post is deleted!

• Global Moderator

@xThylacinex said in Ban Appeals:

Steam64 ID: STEAM_0:1:56846230

Who banned you (if known): Can’t remember (Kimiko? MsKittyana?)

Reason for ban (if known): DDoS, Harassment, Rude behavior, Gang-membership (2ez)

Your appeal: Hello again Torn Banner. It’s been a while since we last heard of each other!

Recently I’ve tried playing some Chivalry after a long break. I quickly realized that I’m still banned from 99% of all servers (Official servers and player-hosted servers that uses your banlist)
    This is very sad and distressing for me since I can only play Chivalry once or twice a week, when those few special servers are active that don’t use your banlist and aren’t official.

I was hoping you could withdraw my ban which was placed on my account 3 years ago. Ofcourse, I was banned for DDosing and acting like a scum. I haven’t ddosed since that day in 2013, and I haven’t been acting bad towards the playerbase for a long time. And I don’t intend to. I just want to play some Chivalry with my rank 60 account.
    I am aware that theres no real reason for you to unban me, only a risk,. I am also aware that you think all I write here is a lie because you’ve had quite some problems with me in the past. I’m not even supposed to be posting on here. …But I hope you find it in your hearts to unban a now honest, changed Chivalry fan who has been playing the game since 2012. I have no ill intentions. I really just miss the game. I regret everything I did. Everything. Not only because of this damn ban, but all the distress I caused to private-server hosts and other players who just wanted to have fun and not run into me while trying to enjoy the game.

Additional comments: A lot of things happened in 2013 for me. I was on all kinds of drugs and I was very young - mentally immature. I have since long changed, and I can prove that. I just want a chance to do so. And while drugs may be an explanation for my actions at the time of my ban, I understand that it does not excuse them. I just wanted to clarify that there was more to these incidents besides me being me.
    I could write more about how sorry I am and whose fault all of this is etc but people seem to be writing massive textwalls here, so I’ll spare you the pain. I’ve presented everything important from my perspective and now it’s up to you to decide if you think I’m telling the truth, or if it even matters if it’s the truth - if I can ever be forgiven for the damage I did.

Your Sincerely,
    Thylacine

Hey Thylacine,

Sorry for the delay, we have decided to deny your appeal and keep your ban in place.

Yours faithfully,
    Mskittyiana

• Banned

This post is deleted!

• @Mexican-Batman You do not have a global ban. You have been warned in the ingame chat but because people tend to miss warnings I also visibly login. Really hard to miss, be sure to play by the rules next time.

• Steam ID: Carnifex37

Banned by: Butternut The Squash F©

Reason for Ban: “Language” on 6/3/15

This admin and I had been butting heads for a while… I had often ranted about what I considered selective enforcement of server rules and the absurdity of some of the actions taken by this admin among other things but was always very careful to obey the language rules because I didn’t want to give any pretext at all for a ban. When griping with another player, I mentioned that I was gay and it annoyed me that veteran players were getting banned as something innocuous as saying “faggot” in a game with a mute function and votekick system , I was immediately banned without any warning being issued to me by the admin…they were literally waiting for any excuse they could do take personal revenge. It was probably stupid of me to fight with the admin and I don’t deny that I was in the wrong in how bitterly and pointlessly I argued, but I was banned from one of the only servers I can play on with good latency. I would be more than willing to accept a permanent ban from chat if necessary (you might even be doing me a favor) but I feel like this situation is a little absurd. Thank you for any attention paid to this.

• @Carnifex37 This was not a permaban, but a 24 hour local ban. Feel free to join one of the other official servers. There are no exceptions to the derogatory/discriminatory language rules. This is not the first time I have had to temp ban you from a server for using offensive language. The next time, I will be forced to global mute you. Please chiv responsibly.

• deleted

• @kiorky You are not getting of to a good start making non factual claims in your appeal. You were votekicking people with 100+ ping as you said it yourself ingame, most of them did not have any pckt loss.

You reconnected FIVE times to kick one single player, not only once as you said. I spectated the player to make sure he wasn’t lagging, at your last vote he only had 0.9 pckt loss, same as five other players that game. You also forgot to votekick your friends with 100+ ping but made sure your enemies received a lot of votekicks.

This was not an incident, you have been votekicking players without good reason on a regular basis. I suggest you make an honest sincere appeal at a later time.