Ban Appeals

• Mod

@Sesh-Gremlin said in Ban Appeals:

ID: A wild Sesh Gremlin

Kicker: A kitten with a sword Ѯ⁄

Reason for ban: I kept killing him and so he got annoyed and banned me.

My appeal: i wish to get unbanned from the servers and i want “A kitten with a sword Ѯ⁄’s” admin abilities taken away from him

You were given a temporary ban from a single server which would have expired not long after you wrote this message. This thread is for appeals from people who have been globally banned from all servers. If you continue to troll and end up with a global ban, please do not tell lies on your appeal as you have done above.

• Steam ID - RedxRider

Banned by - [B] Papsi

Reason for ban - "language’

My appeal: I was simply asking questions about the specifics of the rules on derogatory language. I was not being unreasonable, I was not insulting anyone. I even went as far as to use “N-word” when asking questions instead of typing out the word. I don’t have screenshots, but if Papsi does, they’ll show a lot of reasonable questions on my part and a lot of “I’m the admin, I’ll ban you” on his part.

He seemed pretty reasonable to me until I starting wondering in open chat what he considers derogatory and what he doesn’t. Then it was all warnings and threats. He wouldn’t budge.

Additional Comments - I will also say that this is the first time that I have encountered an admin on official servers, until now it’s been strictly player regulated vote-kicks, and everyone using whatever derogatory language they wanted. I had no idea the servers even had admins until tonight about an hour ago. Of course I had never looked at the rules, I didn’t think anyone was enforcing them. But first time I come across the Chivalry police, I ask a few simple questions in the most straight-forward way I can and he bans me for it. I felt it was a pretty egotistic driven ban.

• Global Moderator

@Redxrider Your ban is only temporary from a single official server which reset and remove all bans daily. I assume this ban has now expired. This thread is for global ban appeals only.

• Steam64 ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/6875309123124

Who banned you: Unknown

Reason for ban: Toxic behavior, language

Your appeal: Hello,
    I believe I was banned well over a year ago from all official servers. I think I was probably trolling/toxic/very rude to several players. I’m sure whatever I did was completely unreasonable and surely warranted a ban. However, this was quite some time ago, and I’ve largely grown up and changed as a person and no longer participate in such behavior. Due to the poor history associated with my account I wanted to purchase Chivalry on a new one for myself and friends (gotta be in the holiday spirit), but this is not really an option as I’m globally banned. I would very much like to play this game again with my friends, and am disappointed my regrettable behavior led to these circumstances.

• Global Moderator

@Yung-one Hello, your appeal will be read by the admin who banned you - however Torn Banner are currently on Holiday so you will have to wait a few days for a decision.

• @Yung-one I was the admin who banned you last year for toxic language and behavior, on multiple accounts. I have decided to lift the ban, but please be advised that if there is a repeat, you’ll be banned indefinitely. Happy headshots!

• Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198146155798/
    Server(s) you were banned on: Many official servers including the Official Black Knight To- De, many FFA , Teammission, TDM servers
    Who banned you: unfortunetly i don’t know, but i think it was some admin of the Black knight mod (it’s just very strange, because i got banned from so many servers)
    Reason for ban: high ping, Official trolling (i don’t know why trolling, because i weren’t trolling)
    Appeal:
    First off, I have no idea why I was banned. I was just playing and then suddenly I was booted with a message saying it was for trolling. That makes no sense, as the only thing I had said in the chat was “Hi” when somebody said my name, I had not killed or intentionally hit any of my own teammates and my team damage is always in the single digits. I am a respectful team player, and I don’t even tea-bag or anything like that. I am the kind of player that usually bows to an opponent or sends a “gf” message after a particularly good exchange with an enemy. I wasn’t doing anything that could in any way be considered inconsiderate towards other players, friend or foe.

Additional comments: I will be more carefull in matters like td. I hope somebody answers and could unban me. It would be very friendly!
    I don’t know what to do otherwise.

• Global Moderator

@Doc-Snyder said in Ban Appeals:

Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198146155798/
    Server(s) you were banned on: Many official servers including the Official Black Knight To- De, many FFA , Teammission, TDM servers
    Who banned you: unfortunetly i don’t know, but i think it was some admin of the Black knight mod (it’s just very strange, because i got banned from so many servers)
    Reason for ban: high ping, Official trolling (i don’t know why trolling, because i weren’t trolling)
    Appeal:
    First off, I have no idea why I was banned. I was just playing and then suddenly I was booted with a message saying it was for trolling. That makes no sense, as the only thing I had said in the chat was “Hi” when somebody said my name, I had not killed or intentionally hit any of my own teammates and my team damage is always in the single digits. I am a respectful team player, and I don’t even tea-bag or anything like that. I am the kind of player that usually bows to an opponent or sends a “gf” message after a particularly good exchange with an enemy. I wasn’t doing anything that could in any way be considered inconsiderate towards other players, friend or foe.

Additional comments: I will be more carefull in matters like td. I hope somebody answers and could unban me. It would be very friendly!
    I don’t know what to do otherwise.

Hey @Doc-Snyder ,

you’ve been warned in game and choose to not listen to the warning …
    As a team, we decide to not lift your ban. You know for sure that team killing on purpose is against our rules and you kept going day after day, same thing for votekick abuse.
    Read them again in case of :
    http://forums.tornbanner.com/topic/23535/official-server-rules
    Feel free to come again here in a few months.

Regards,
    Valind

• @Valind
    Alright! But i also wouldn’t teamkill on purpose anymore now, because i know a ban would be a consequence again.
    It’s alright. See u in a few weeks ;)

• Steam64 ID: 76561198041641866
    Who banned you (if known):@CATBUG
    Reason for ban (if known): fly exploit
    Your appeal: So it has nearly been a month since i got banned for flying exploits, i really miss those official servers and the ones with official bans on as i mostly play on them. In the latest update the bug has been fixed and cannot be done again, which results in me kindly asking if i can get another chance as i only got punished for it. It was a stupid mistake i have done as i saw many people use it and i wanted to be cool, i had never used it to get advantage just for fun, and since this exploit is fixed i would really appreciate if i could go back and play this fun game. Thanks for reading.
    Additional comments: please one more chance.

• Mod

@xOneShotz

Hello xOneShotz,

We have decided to give you another chance, please take note of the official server rules to avoid future incidents: http://forums.tornbanner.com/topic/23535/official-server-rules

Allow a few days for the unban to process.

Catbug

• i wan unbanned yesterday i think cause i was able to join official lts 3v3 but today it still says i am banned why is that??

• Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198044884210
    Who banned you: tummbumm
    Reason for ban: “Generally unpleasant behaviour”
    Your appeal:

Hello,

10 months ago I was banned for bad language/arguing with other players. I accept I behaved badly and when a mod here told me to appeal in a few months, I accepted his judgement. I would really like to play Chivalry again so I am making another appeal. I promise that I will not get in any arguments and behave well.

10 months is a long time but I want to put the past behind me. It is a new year so I am hoping for a new start. I hope my appeal is accepted and thank you for your time.

• Mod

@xOneShotz Unban process takes a couple of days, you can PM be if you are still banned by Friday.

• Steam id:http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198303985512/
    Who banned me: don’t know
    reason for ban: don’t know
    Hi to all, I’ve been banned from the official servers, but i don’t know who banned me and why.
    I noticed i couldn’t join official servers a few days ago.
    I hope this is a mistake, because i never used hacks and i always try to be nice with other players.
    Thank you!

• Global Moderator

@SerFragolino Hi, I don’t see you on our banlist. Are you sure you have been GLOBALLY banned (IE you cannot join any official servers). If you can join official servers then you probably just received a temporary ban from a single server.

• Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198296171972
    Who banned you: Valind.
    Reason for ban: Chat spam and exploiting.

It has been 3 months since my first appeal which was denied, 3 months is plenty of time to think things over and as you know I have apologised for my chat spam and exploits, I have made no attempts to go around this ban although I have been on private servers on my alt account, I have been very patient and respected my ban, I hope you will see fit to accept my appeal this time, thank you for taking the time to read.

Loa Shan Lung (Draconix)

• @Roag i cannot join any server since two days i think, maybe more. ):
    It says that i’m banned.

• Global Moderator

@Draconix said in Ban Appeals:

Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198296171972
    Who banned you: Valind.
    Reason for ban: Chat spam and exploiting.

It has been 3 months since my first appeal which was denied, 3 months is plenty of time to think things over and as you know I have apologised for my chat spam and exploits, I have made no attempts to go around this ban although I have been on private servers on my alt account, I have been very patient and respected my ban, I hope you will see fit to accept my appeal this time, thank you for taking the time to read.

Loa Shan Lung (Draconix)

Hello @Draconix ,

We decided to give you a second chance.
    If you break any rules in the future you will get perma banned from our servers.
    Unban process needs a few days, be patient.

Regards,
    Valind
    http://forums.tornbanner.com/topic/23535/official-server-rules

• @Von-Joker said in Ban Appeals:

Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198044884210
    Who banned you: tummbumm
    Reason for ban: “Generally unpleasant behaviour”
    Your appeal:

Hello,

10 months ago I was banned for bad language/arguing with other players. I accept I behaved badly and when a mod here told me to appeal in a few months, I accepted his judgement. I would really like to play Chivalry again so I am making another appeal. I promise that I will not get in any arguments and behave well.

10 months is a long time but I want to put the past behind me. It is a new year so I am hoping for a new start. I hope my appeal is accepted and thank you for your time.

Your ban will be lifted, please remember to play with others nicely ^^