Ban Appeals

• This post is deleted!

• steamID: STEAM_0:1:6193390steamID3: steamID64: 76561197972652509
    Name: SchlemihlProfile
    : http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197972652509

Server you were banned on: officials

Who banned you: Mskittyana

Dear Torn Banner Studio,

I was member of the “==” clan and when i was talking with members of the clan a friend told me that the whole team has been banned for spawn killing.
    Now i have to say i never spawnkilled nor did i distract other players playtime nor did i glitch in any way. I am a very honest player they say.

I posted my justifcation at the official server admin group channel but i never got any response…

I got banned by Mskittyiana and asked her why she banned me and i got no response. She banned the whole clanmembers not differentiating who was doing something wrong or not, this is absolutly unfair and not a correct procedure in my opinion.

This all happened in January 2015 and im still banned without knowing why.

Now i wanted to play some rounds and realized that im still banned with no reason. I played this game for over 2300 hours and really enjoy it, so it would be foolish to do anything against the rules to get banned and i must say i did not do anything against this rules!

So i may kindly ask if my ban could be lifted because i dont understand why i got banned anyways.

Please excuse my bad english, im not native.

Thanks for reading.
    With respect and hope for a positive feedback!
    Schlemihl

• Hi This is my ban appeal

Steam ID: 0:1:692562
    Server you were banned on: Seems like im banned on all servers
    Who banned you: I have no idea, i came online to play and im banned from all servers
    Reason for ban: I have no idea.
    Your appeal: Hi i play mostly on official duel servers and i played earlier today 2015-05-04 and left the game without making any enemys and when i came back later in the evening i cant join any damn server because im banned for some reason :S
    Additional comments: I hope you guys can unban me and figure out who banned me and for what reasons.

my full URL: https://steamid.io/lookup/STEAM_0:1:692562

Thanks in advance ;)

• Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:53782198

Server you were banned on: A none official one I believe.

Who banned you: No idea.

Reason for ban: Not %100 percent sure, I was having problems and attempted joining a server multiple times and when I finally got in things were very glitchy, people were moving around weird, so I logged off and was going to reinstall. I hopped on the next day and I was VAC banned.

Your appeal: Whatever happened I can assure you I was not cheating. I have cheat engine and I can provide logs to prove that the program was in no was used on Chivalry.

Additional comments: Ive been banned a few months if that complicates anything, I didn’t even know I could appeal. Still not sure if i can be un-VAC banned. But if it comes down to it im more than happy to abide by the rules, thanks in advance.

• Global Moderator

@Stuve You have been banned for racial slurs and Discrimination in official servers, after being warned by an admin. we do not tolerate any kind of discrimination. Your appeal is going to be closed and your ban will remain in effect.

@Anthonest VAC is an automated anti cheat system of Valve. You will need to contact Valve support for more information.

• This post is deleted!

• steam id: steam id:http://steamcommunity.com/id/kinglapu/
    Lg | King Lapu

server: to #20 [32p] West

who banned you: ??? Unknown

reason for ban: http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/687145006355183142/B9B7B140F025769D567834DE093436D4FDDB2FD9/

your appeal: I just logged in to the server around 1:05am 6/23/2015 and as Citadel (current map) Ends w/out even writing anything in chat and barely leaving spawn the round ends and I get kicked by unknown Admin??? They claim I did “Admin imperson” But didnt write anything in chat nor can even do that because of the patch of admins log in is red not white. I’ve had this problem in the past before and I honeslty think that one of your admins do not like me for no apparent reason. I’ve been helping out this community again since I got back into the competitive scene and honestly don’t have any time to mess around. All I want to do is Pub here and there and enjoy the game. There is no evidence of me doing anything wrong I can guarantee that! Please Unban me.

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/687145006355183142/B9B7B140F025769D567834DE093436D4FDDB2FD9/

6.24.2015 (Update) - I actually found out it was PDK. And I dont know why but I believe he hates me for no reason at all. Again, Went into a server not even in there for 30 seconds and he bans me for false reasons saying I “Admin Imperson.” I really hope that you guys (TBS) don’t buy into that because I’m not the only one that PDK has done this to.

[MOD EDIT: 64-bit Steam ID 76561198116359165]

• **Steam ID : **STEAM_0:0:60032253

**Server you were banned on : All official servers.

**Who banned you : Uknown.

**Reason for ban : Unknown.

**You appeal : I wasn’t even playing when i got banned. This is the 2nd time it happens and i still don’t know why lol. Once for all, may i know why ? If any of you guys would answer me.

**Additional comments : So when we report some racist people calling people “******s” with screenshots that speak for themselves, nothing happens, and all we got is “Thank you, we’ll look into it!” LOL.Well I guess it’s not a decent reason for you guys. I knew it, but I tried.

Thanks.**************

[MOD EDIT: 64-bit Steam ID 76561198080330234]

• STEAM ID:[

Server you were banned on: All Official

Who banned you: Don’t Know.

Reason for ban: Doesn’t say.

Your Appeal: I had been banned by PDK once for throwing fire at my team, the ban was removed and was able to play on official servers again, I haven’t been playing much Medieval Warfare recently, instead playing Deadliest Warrior. I tried to log on today and got a “you have been banned” message on all official servers.

Additional Comments: If this turns out to be some stupid personal vendetta PDK has against me like he has with many other players, some action will need to be taken on your part to correct his attitude.

[MOD EDIT: 64-bit Steam ID 76561198019821692]](1:59555964)

• STEAM ID: 76561198062138146

Who banned you: Not Positive

Your Appeal: I’ve never been banned off an official server prior to this, I was not removed whilst playing a server and I was not contacted by an admin or anyone claiming to be one while playing on official servers. I wish for this ban to be either removed or justified and addressed further from that point.

Additional Comments: I’m not certain what would warrant me to be banned from a public server whilst I was not playing on one. I look forward to a response to clear up this situation so I can get back to it.

• This post is deleted!

Lg | King Lapu

reason for ban: http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/687145006355183142/B9B7B140F025769D567834DE093436D4FDDB2FD9/

your appeal: I just logged in to the server around 1:05am 6/23/2015 and as Citadel (current map) Ends w/out even writing anything in chat and barely leaving spawn the round ends and I get kicked by unknown Admin??? They claim I did “Admin imperson” But didnt write anything in chat nor can even do that because of the patch of admins log in is red not white. I’ve had this problem in the past before and I honeslty think that one of your admins do not like me for no apparent reason. I’ve been helping out this community again since I got back into the competitive scene and honestly don’t have any time to mess around. All I want to do is Pub here and there and enjoy the game. There is no evidence of me doing anything wrong I can guarantee that! Please Unban me.

On another note this has happen w/out warning before. And honestly I didnt say anything in chat!

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/687145006355183142/B9B7B140F025769D567834DE093436D4FDDB2FD9/

6.24.2015 (Update) - I actually found out it was PDK. And I dont know why but I believe he hates me for no reason at all. Again, Went into a server not even in there for 30 seconds and he bans me for false reasons saying I “Admin Imperson.” I really hope that you guys (TBS) don’t buy into that because I’m not the only one that PDK has done this to.

• Steam ID:http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198100632969

Server banned from: All official servers

Who banned you?: Unknown

Reason for ban: Unknown, although beforehand, two people in particular, one being named “The Prophet,” and the other one being named “Gunga” , kept trying to kick me after my passing of a joke about everyone trying to votekick people that went something like this: “I’ll Ddos the next wench that puts another vote on my screen!” Someone in the server actually did get the joke, but others may not have found it so amusing. Afterwards, “The Prophet” tried to votekick me twice, but failed because I had around 8% team damage both times and had around 60 ping. I, again, tried to make a passing joke about the prophet, hoping he would just give up or leave or something. Later,I had a vote against me again, but to my surprise it was someone else, Gunga. I was going to complain about the constant votekicks, but after neither of them had answered my question of “Why did you try to votekick me, ‘The Prophet?’” I decided to drop the entire conversation and continue playing. The next day, I had noticed that I had been banned from all official servers.

Your appeal: While I do not necessarily expect to get unbanned any time soon, I do, however, want an explanation as to why I was banned. From what I can assume, I was banned overnight, so I was not given any warning or notification from any admin. At the very least, I want an explanation as to why I am banned.

Additional comments: I was IP banned, so I guess I was banned by an admin that really hated me for some random reason. If it is any consolation, I would like to apologize for my behavior, as I know that sometimes my humor can get out of hands, and may be offensive to those who are unaware of my joking nature. This was really a shock to me this morning, as I was not aware of anything I had said or done would be considered as misbehavior. If I don’t get my ban lifted, I at least want to know exactly what the reason is to be punished so swiftly and extremely as I was

Lg | King Lapu

reason for ban:http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/687145006355183142/B9B7B140F025769D567834DE093436D4FDDB2FD9/

On another note this has happen w/out warning before. And honestly I didnt say anything in chat!

• STEAM ID: 76561198019821692

Who banned you: Don’t Know.

Your Appeal: I had been banned by PDK once for throwing fire at my team, the ban was removed and was able to play on official servers again, I haven’t been playing much Medieval Warfare recently, instead playing Deadliest Warrior. I tried to log on today and got a “you have been banned” message on all official servers.

Additional Comments: If this turns out to be some stupid personal vendetta PDK has against me like he has with many other players, some action will need to be taken on your part to correct his attitude.

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198080402883/
    Server you were banned on: Every server

Reason for ban: None

Appeal: I don’t know what to appeal for without a reason, I have lagged on servers and that’s about it.

Additional Comment: I haven’t done anything or been warned for anything, I just went onto Chivalry after the new update and every server says I have been banned (which I never have and I’ve put over 800 hours into this game) and I never received any reason or warning, and I have never hacked, and anything I have said or done that would effect someone negatively I sincerely apologize for, I love chivalry I play it almost daily, I guess, in a way its my gaming life, I love the game and I just wish for whatever I did I’d have gotten a warning first and I would have, and still will stop whatever I did. Also on steam 42 of my 49 friends I have from chivalry so I hope this can be worked out in some manner, I would like to play with my friends and my favorite game.

• @Hickery:

Steam ID: 76561198009673913
    Who banned you: =SM= MonkeyFiend

Reason for ban: Racism.
    ….

I believe this has been referred to the devs, along with screenshots at the time.
    thanks.