Ban Appeals

• STEAM ID:[

Server you were banned on: All Official

Who banned you: Don’t Know.

Reason for ban: Doesn’t say.

Your Appeal: I had been banned by PDK once for throwing fire at my team, the ban was removed and was able to play on official servers again, I haven’t been playing much Medieval Warfare recently, instead playing Deadliest Warrior. I tried to log on today and got a “you have been banned” message on all official servers.

Additional Comments: If this turns out to be some stupid personal vendetta PDK has against me like he has with many other players, some action will need to be taken on your part to correct his attitude.

[MOD EDIT: 64-bit Steam ID 76561198019821692]](1:59555964)

• STEAM ID: 76561198062138146

Who banned you: Not Positive

Your Appeal: I’ve never been banned off an official server prior to this, I was not removed whilst playing a server and I was not contacted by an admin or anyone claiming to be one while playing on official servers. I wish for this ban to be either removed or justified and addressed further from that point.

Additional Comments: I’m not certain what would warrant me to be banned from a public server whilst I was not playing on one. I look forward to a response to clear up this situation so I can get back to it.

• This post is deleted!

• steam id: steam id:http://steamcommunity.com/id/kinglapu/
    Lg | King Lapu

server: to #20 [32p] West

who banned you: ??? Unknown

reason for ban: http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/687145006355183142/B9B7B140F025769D567834DE093436D4FDDB2FD9/

your appeal: I just logged in to the server around 1:05am 6/23/2015 and as Citadel (current map) Ends w/out even writing anything in chat and barely leaving spawn the round ends and I get kicked by unknown Admin??? They claim I did “Admin imperson” But didnt write anything in chat nor can even do that because of the patch of admins log in is red not white. I’ve had this problem in the past before and I honeslty think that one of your admins do not like me for no apparent reason. I’ve been helping out this community again since I got back into the competitive scene and honestly don’t have any time to mess around. All I want to do is Pub here and there and enjoy the game. There is no evidence of me doing anything wrong I can guarantee that! Please Unban me.

On another note this has happen w/out warning before. And honestly I didnt say anything in chat!

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/687145006355183142/B9B7B140F025769D567834DE093436D4FDDB2FD9/

6.24.2015 (Update) - I actually found out it was PDK. And I dont know why but I believe he hates me for no reason at all. Again, Went into a server not even in there for 30 seconds and he bans me for false reasons saying I “Admin Imperson.” I really hope that you guys (TBS) don’t buy into that because I’m not the only one that PDK has done this to.

• Steam ID:http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198100632969

Server banned from: All official servers

Who banned you?: Unknown

Reason for ban: Unknown, although beforehand, two people in particular, one being named “The Prophet,” and the other one being named “Gunga” , kept trying to kick me after my passing of a joke about everyone trying to votekick people that went something like this: “I’ll Ddos the next wench that puts another vote on my screen!” Someone in the server actually did get the joke, but others may not have found it so amusing. Afterwards, “The Prophet” tried to votekick me twice, but failed because I had around 8% team damage both times and had around 60 ping. I, again, tried to make a passing joke about the prophet, hoping he would just give up or leave or something. Later,I had a vote against me again, but to my surprise it was someone else, Gunga. I was going to complain about the constant votekicks, but after neither of them had answered my question of “Why did you try to votekick me, ‘The Prophet?’” I decided to drop the entire conversation and continue playing. The next day, I had noticed that I had been banned from all official servers.

Your appeal: While I do not necessarily expect to get unbanned any time soon, I do, however, want an explanation as to why I was banned. From what I can assume, I was banned overnight, so I was not given any warning or notification from any admin. At the very least, I want an explanation as to why I am banned.

Additional comments: I was IP banned, so I guess I was banned by an admin that really hated me for some random reason. If it is any consolation, I would like to apologize for my behavior, as I know that sometimes my humor can get out of hands, and may be offensive to those who are unaware of my joking nature. This was really a shock to me this morning, as I was not aware of anything I had said or done would be considered as misbehavior. If I don’t get my ban lifted, I at least want to know exactly what the reason is to be punished so swiftly and extremely as I was

• steam id: steam id:http://steamcommunity.com/id/kinglapu/
    Lg | King Lapu

server: to #20 [32p] West

who banned you: ??? Unknown

reason for ban:http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/687145006355183142/B9B7B140F025769D567834DE093436D4FDDB2FD9/

your appeal: I just logged in to the server around 1:05am 6/23/2015 and as Citadel (current map) Ends w/out even writing anything in chat and barely leaving spawn the round ends and I get kicked by unknown Admin??? They claim I did “Admin imperson” But didnt write anything in chat nor can even do that because of the patch of admins log in is red not white. I’ve had this problem in the past before and I honeslty think that one of your admins do not like me for no apparent reason. I’ve been helping out this community again since I got back into the competitive scene and honestly don’t have any time to mess around. All I want to do is Pub here and there and enjoy the game. There is no evidence of me doing anything wrong I can guarantee that! Please Unban me.

On another note this has happen w/out warning before. And honestly I didnt say anything in chat!

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/687145006355183142/B9B7B140F025769D567834DE093436D4FDDB2FD9/

6.24.2015 (Update) - I actually found out it was PDK. And I dont know why but I believe he hates me for no reason at all. Again, Went into a server not even in there for 30 seconds and he bans me for false reasons saying I “Admin Imperson.” I really hope that you guys (TBS) don’t buy into that because I’m not the only one that PDK has done this to.

• STEAM ID: 76561198019821692

Who banned you: Don’t Know.

Your Appeal: I had been banned by PDK once for throwing fire at my team, the ban was removed and was able to play on official servers again, I haven’t been playing much Medieval Warfare recently, instead playing Deadliest Warrior. I tried to log on today and got a “you have been banned” message on all official servers.

Additional Comments: If this turns out to be some stupid personal vendetta PDK has against me like he has with many other players, some action will need to be taken on your part to correct his attitude.

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198080402883/
    Server you were banned on: Every server

Reason for ban: None

Appeal: I don’t know what to appeal for without a reason, I have lagged on servers and that’s about it.

Additional Comment: I haven’t done anything or been warned for anything, I just went onto Chivalry after the new update and every server says I have been banned (which I never have and I’ve put over 800 hours into this game) and I never received any reason or warning, and I have never hacked, and anything I have said or done that would effect someone negatively I sincerely apologize for, I love chivalry I play it almost daily, I guess, in a way its my gaming life, I love the game and I just wish for whatever I did I’d have gotten a warning first and I would have, and still will stop whatever I did. Also on steam 42 of my 49 friends I have from chivalry so I hope this can be worked out in some manner, I would like to play with my friends and my favorite game.

• @Hickery:

Steam ID: 76561198009673913
    Who banned you: =SM= MonkeyFiend

Reason for ban: Racism.
    ….

I believe this has been referred to the devs, along with screenshots at the time.
    thanks.

• @Harbinger:

Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198080402883/
    Server you were banned on: Every server

Reason for ban: None

Appeal: I don’t know what to appeal for without a reason, I have lagged on servers and that’s about it.

Additional Comment: I haven’t done anything or been warned for anything, I just went onto Chivalry after the new update and every server says I have been banned (which I never have and I’ve put over 800 hours into this game) and I never received any reason or warning, and I have never hacked, and anything I have said or done that would effect someone negatively I sincerely apologize for, I love chivalry I play it almost daily, I guess, in a way its my gaming life, I love the game and I just wish for whatever I did I’d have gotten a warning first and I would have, and still will stop whatever I did. Also on steam 42 of my 49 friends I have from chivalry so I hope this can be worked out in some manner, I would like to play with my friends and my favorite game.

Although this ban wasn’t me. I think the reason for the ban (based on screenshots/logs) was for using simulated packetloss

• Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:16710207 Server you were banned on: Unknown Who banned you: Unknown Reason for ban: Unsure Your appeal: Don’t know Additional comments: Only relevant information I can think of is I received a warning over 2 weeks ago by Monkeyfiend but was not banned (and was told I won’t be banned). But as of today I am banned. I followed the moderators rules and warning in game so I am unsure why 2 weeks later suddenly I am banned.

• @KILLBANDS:

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:16710207 Server you were banned on: Unknown Who banned you: Unknown Reason for ban: Unsure Your appeal: Don’t know Additional comments: Only relevant information I can think of is I received a warning over 2 weeks ago by Monkeyfiend but was not banned (and was told I won’t be banned). But as of today I am banned. I followed the moderators rules and warning in game so I am unsure why 2 weeks later suddenly I am banned.

After receiving complaints about you by several members of the public recently we checked and a previous ban for you shouldn’t have been lifted (problems with the ban system).

Also thanks for the various racist comments made on my website shoutbox.

As such, for the sake of impartiality, I’ll keep out of this appeal and pass to the devs to review screenshots/logs and handle the appeal.

My personal opinion though is this ban not be lifted.

• @MonkeyFiend:

After receiving complaints about you by several members of the public recently we checked and a previous ban for you shouldn’t have been lifted (problems with the ban system). Also thanks for the various racist comments made on my website shoutbox. As such, for the sake of impartiality, I’ll keep out of this appeal and pass to the devs to review screenshots/logs and handle the appeal. My personal opinion though is this ban not be lifted.

I don’t have a previous global ban. I have a bunch of previous bans from yourself when you stalked me with the player locator tool which were not permanent and only 24 hour bans done a long time ago. I have an email tree log of my conversation with torn banner where I complained about this and they said you would leave me alone. So my ban reason is that because I was temp banned by yourself in July 2014, it therefore means you can just reban me again (for no reason)? I complied to your warning in the server. You stated no ban would be dished out (as you had no reason). These bans have to be dished out according to official server rules and I just don’t see how “you were banned last year so I can ban you again” fits into them. Further to this, I have no idea what you’re talking about “your website”. This has nothing to do with official server rules or my ban and I’d like to add I do not care about your clan what so ever. I would appreciate it if my ban could be undone. I am an avid player of chivalry and I have not broken any Chivalry rules. My last run in with you over 2 weeks ago I did exactly as you said in your warning as I respect the rules and don’t want to get banned again - yet ironically I have done what I was told and you banned me anyway for whatever contrived reason. I have followed your instructions as a moderator and you personally told me I would not be receiving a ban. This is purely unprofessional for you to go back on your own word and fabricate a reason to ban me for a temp ban done over a year ago. And after all that said I would just like to note that I have sat in the chivalry admin group chat all day and not one of you has been on. I even friend requested a number of the online mods who were currently playing chivalry and not one of you accepted. This is just appalling. If you want to have a working system you have to actually maintain communication. You can’t falsely ban someone and then try to keep them in the shadows.

• As I said my personal opinion is that your ban never be lifted, based on your various actions.

However like I said, It’s been passed to the devs and they have access to logs and screenshots from the various comments you’ve made on servers, the racist abuse in profiles, the impersonating admins etc.,

They can lift the ban if they wish. It’s out of my hands.

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• Hello!

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:5045313

Server you were banned on: All official servers

Who banned you: I don’t know

Reason for ban: I wrote racist chat messages

**My appeal:
    I didn’t get any notification why I was banned but I assume it’s because I wrote a lot of very dumb and racist stuff in-game. I don’t have any excuses and the ban is deserved (even though I think a temporary ban or some kind of “last warning” ban would have been sufficient, but it’s your game, your decision).

Well, now I want to ask you for a second chance. What I did was dumb and I’ve learned my lesson. This time around I will keep my mouth shut, no more stupid chat messages. I promise.

Not much more to say than: please. I really love playing this game.

• Joeggeli