Ban Appeals

• Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:17409465

Sever banned from: Unknown

Who banned you: Unknown

Reason for ban: Unknown

Appeal: It has been over 6 months since I played the game. To my surprise when I tried to play yesterday (4/6/2015) I was banned from all official servers I tried to join. I do not recall ever being warned or banned by anyone from the last time I played the game.

Additional comments: I think it is ridiculous to be banned from a game I payed for. This game has a horrible united states community in the first place.

• I will look into it, but paying for the game is by no means a license to break the rules on the official servers.

• Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/kinglapu/

Server you were banned on: All Official Servers

Reason for ban: No Reason

Your appeal: I am still banned after more than a month. From my understanding, a player cannot be banned for good. How much longer am I going to be banned? I took this up with support but they still haven’t gotten back to me after 2 weeks. Please reply. Thanks

Additional comments: It has been over a ban period. I looked into it and i’ve been banned since February 2015.

• @KingLapu:

Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/kinglapu/

Server you were banned on: All Official Servers

Reason for ban: No Reason

Your appeal: I am still banned after more than a month. From my understanding, a player cannot be banned for good. How much longer am I going to be banned? I took this up with support but they still haven’t gotten back to me after 2 weeks. Please reply. Thanks

Additional comments: It has been over a ban period. I looked into it and i’ve been banned since February 2015.

I’m with lapu. I’ve been banned forever. Pls lift.

• @ Superl3 - The use of 3rd party software to manipulate your stats and increase your rank is not allowed. Your ban will remain in effect.

@ Metal Snake - Your ban should now be lifted. It was an error on our end.

@ Case - Your ban has been lifted, however, continued intentional use of exploits will result in a permanent global ban.

@ Lapu & Swagfox - Global bans are permanent unless otherwise stated. Please do not create any more posts in this thread.

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:44728030

Sever banned from: Unknown

Reason for ban: Unknown

Appeal: I have been banned since today. I dont know why. If I did something wrong to anyone (like bad jokes or something) I absolutely apologize.

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• @ Steppenwolf - You were banned for using racial slurs in official servers after being warned by an admin. Your appeal is going to be closed and your ban will remain in effect. We do not tolerate this type of behavior in official servers.

• It’s too much. I’ve first wrote an appeal in this thread, mods told me to contact TB studios to further dicuss my case, Torn Banner studios told me to make an appeal on the forums. Nice ping pong though…; I apologised to the mod that banned me, said that I will no longer use racial slurs. But it feels too much to be banned for good just for something like an insult. It’s not like I did it often. Other players can confirm this.
    This is my last post on this thread and I will ask once again:
    Isn’t there anyway my ban could be lifted? I just want to play with my friends again. Please.
    At least make the global ban last a month or something like that, but making it permanent it’s too much. No need to be so drastic.

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/miceeee/

Server you were banned on: all official

Who banned you: do not know

Reason for ban: I guess that several jokes about jewish people during one or two TO games in a row; FFA mod - I was killing only archers

Your appeal: Hi, I really understand why I was banned from that ONE official server because of several “jew jokes” and cannot access just this one server. Even if that was not to offense anyone. Just bad humour. It was my first time I made such a jokes. Maybe if some admin wrote me to stop it or be banned, for sure i stop. I admit, it was against the rules, but not realizing in the moment. Anyway. From that time I did not that again. I would like to appologize for that.
    But second time it was some days ago and I was kicked and banned because I was killing only archer payers during “FREE FOR ALL” game mod. And I remember that from that time I cannot join any official server.

Additional comments: I would be happy if you unban me. I really enjoy your game on “officials”. And do not want to break rule again.

• This post is deleted!

• steamID: STEAM_0:1:6193390steamID3: steamID64: 76561197972652509
    Name: SchlemihlProfile
    : http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197972652509

Server you were banned on: officials

Who banned you: Mskittyana

Dear Torn Banner Studio,

I was member of the “==” clan and when i was talking with members of the clan a friend told me that the whole team has been banned for spawn killing.
    Now i have to say i never spawnkilled nor did i distract other players playtime nor did i glitch in any way. I am a very honest player they say.

I posted my justifcation at the official server admin group channel but i never got any response…

I got banned by Mskittyiana and asked her why she banned me and i got no response. She banned the whole clanmembers not differentiating who was doing something wrong or not, this is absolutly unfair and not a correct procedure in my opinion.

This all happened in January 2015 and im still banned without knowing why.

Now i wanted to play some rounds and realized that im still banned with no reason. I played this game for over 2300 hours and really enjoy it, so it would be foolish to do anything against the rules to get banned and i must say i did not do anything against this rules!

So i may kindly ask if my ban could be lifted because i dont understand why i got banned anyways.

Please excuse my bad english, im not native.

Thanks for reading.
    With respect and hope for a positive feedback!
    Schlemihl

• Hi This is my ban appeal

Steam ID: 0:1:692562
    Server you were banned on: Seems like im banned on all servers
    Who banned you: I have no idea, i came online to play and im banned from all servers
    Reason for ban: I have no idea.
    Your appeal: Hi i play mostly on official duel servers and i played earlier today 2015-05-04 and left the game without making any enemys and when i came back later in the evening i cant join any damn server because im banned for some reason :S
    Additional comments: I hope you guys can unban me and figure out who banned me and for what reasons.

my full URL: https://steamid.io/lookup/STEAM_0:1:692562

Thanks in advance ;)