Friday update???

• Where is it???
    What i can find is only about CDW contents.

• They haven’t done one for 3 weeks.

People were already concerned about communication beforehand. And now they aren’t communicating really at all.

The communist manager and QA tester talks a lot around here. Not relating to the game that much. And both of them were only community members before. They were just moderators.

• The viking reveal is the update this week, Enjoy yourself. We all know that they’ve lost interest in updating Chivalry. Next week they’ll be revealing the Ninja. :lolz:

• @SirBlade:

The viking reveal is the update this week, Enjoy yourself. We all know that they’ve lost interest in updating Chivalry. Next week they’ll be revealing the Ninja. :lolz:

They have moved their focus to the SDK. They are pushing out tons of updates for that now. They don’t say what they change though.

• @lemonater47:

@SirBlade:

The viking reveal is the update this week, Enjoy yourself. We all know that they’ve lost interest in updating Chivalry. Next week they’ll be revealing the Ninja. :lolz:

They have moved their focus to the SDK. They are pushing out tons of updates for that now. They don’t say what they change though.

Source on that?

• @rumpelstiltskin:

@lemonater47:

@SirBlade:

Source on that?

Someone asked why all the beta updates. Sly said SDK. And that’s all he said. Didn’t say what has changed exactly.

• Looks like there won’t be any friday updates anymore… I don’t like where this is going. The communication between TBS and the community is getting less…

• I report bugs nearly every day (for a game that is out for 11 months). There is no reaction whatsoever, you don’t even know if they read it. After weeks of waiting they released a beta, but it only fixes a tiny portion of the bugs and there is no info when it goes live.

I’m sad that nearly everybody seems to be positive and looking forward for DW now. The only way we can show them properly that we dislike their behaviour is by not giving them any more money.

• “Don’t worry valued customer. We will continue to support the product in which you paid for and will remain focused on making it better. Our terrible lack of communication recently is all attributed to making Chivalry: MW a much better game and is not us abandoning it. Please, valued customer, trust us.”

• I was permanently banned twice from this Forum because I said TBS didn’t care about people who had bought the game and were interested in future cash cows customers only. It appears I was right since they have decided to ignore us purely and solely since almost one month. Good job… We fell in the trap once. It will be the sole and only time, trust me.

• @Sebangu:

I was permanently banned twice from this Forum because I said TBS didn’t care about people who had bought the game and were interested in future cash cows customers only. It appears I was right since they have decided to ignore us purely and solely since almost one month. Good job… We fell in the trap once. It will be the sole and only time, trust me.

You haven’t been banned before. Unless of course, this is an alternate account.

• @b3h47pte:

@Sebangu:

I was permanently banned twice from this Forum because I said TBS didn’t care about people who had bought the game and were interested in future cash cows customers only. It appears I was right since they have decided to ignore us purely and solely since almost one month. Good job… We fell in the trap once. It will be the sole and only time, trust me.

You haven’t been banned before. Unless of course, this is an alternate account.

Some people make up lies like this. Its happened before. Some guy complained openly that he got banned for things that never happened just to make us look bad.

• Friday Update: Still working on DW and SDK is still not production ready. Aiming for Christmas.

• @gregcau:

Friday Update: Still working on DW and SDK is still not production ready. Aiming for Christmas.

foreshadowing