Armour Should Make More Noise

• I’ve noticed that the game can be pretty quiet at times… especially when you’re on your own - so after some pondering I came to the conclusion that armour should make more of a racket as you and other warriors move around the battlefield. I’m impressed with the audio as a whole but I think it could be the icing on the cake… and especially since we can’t see ourselves, we should at least be able to hear how heavily armoured we are. It would do a lot for immersion I think

(ignoring third person mode for now)

• I have not played it but I like the suggestion.

• Would also like it if rain would make pattering noises on your armor.

• @TheCheekyTree:

I’ve noticed that the game can be pretty quiet at times… especially when you’re on your own - so after some pondering I came to the conclusion that armour should make more of a racket as you and other warriors move around the battlefield. I’m impressed with the audio as a whole but I think it could be the icing on the cake… and especially since we can’t see ourselves, we should at least be able to hear how heavily armoured we are. It would do a lot for immersion I think

I thought the armor and footstep sounds were good enough as they are now, but I guess armor sounds could be added to a little bit, now that you mention it. I absolutely love the creaking and squeaking sounds the leather makes, it sounds so realistic.

@Sir:

Would also like it if rain would make pattering noises on your armor.

That’s a really good idea, it’s one of those little details that can make a game so much better! :)

• I would love to hear some ping ping ping peing peing on my armour because of rain :D