Horizontal turn cap not working occasionally

• Sometimes while parrying or attacking the turn cap is not kicking in and you turn around with lightspeed losing all orientation.

I don’t even know why I still report bugs.

• A bug report consists of a description of the problem and a set of steps necessary to reproduce it. You’re missing the most crucial half. It’s not very helpful if you don’t have the second bit.

• @Yazuak:

A bug report consists of a description of the problem and a set of steps necessary to reproduce it. You’re missing the most crucial half. It’s not very helpful if you don’t have the second bit.

So what you are saying is, if I can’t reproduce a bug intentionally I shouldn’t report it?

• @fvonb:

@Yazuak:

A bug report consists of a description of the problem and a set of steps necessary to reproduce it. You’re missing the most crucial half. It’s not very helpful if you don’t have the second bit.

So what you are saying is, if I can’t reproduce a bug intentionally I shouldn’t report it?

Oh, you can report the bug. Just don’t expect it to get fixed anytime soon.

• I can’t reproduce it, but it happens more and more I feel. Today someone told me I lag in the same moment I had this bug.

My ping was good though and I didn’t feel any lag, I was spinning around like crazy. It happens on different servers.

• I never figured out how to reproduce this but the lag they mentioned is most likely due to the attack desyncing as you spin. While you see a 1080 degree attack, they see you miss but take damage anyway.

• This could be connected with ghost attacks. I made a long ass combo, and mid combo the turn cap failed. I turned like crazy but managed to recover and comboed on. The enemy then said he didn’t see the last slash in the combo. But the turn cap was there when I slashed it failed the attack before the slash. So this could be coincidence and a nice 2 bugs for the price of 1 saving deal.

• I’m not convinced lag or deysnced swings (swings that hit but are not seen by the defender) are related, but it’s entirely possible.

Most of the time I don’t recall any talk of desynced swings or lag, but people will often mention that I turn 720 degrees on slashes.