Duel W/L ratio

• lol

• najo is playing with shield and norsesword only but what i have seen so far is that he is quite a good player. i played a lot against him and he never said a rude word to me. you(both) should man up and be nice to each other.

btw.: hello! :)

• @CRUSHED:

lol

How out out of context… I was losing to sponge bob, Not u… I beat u 6 out of seven duel and 2 of them, u got flawlessed. so what are u saying with that screenshot?

Oh look najo lost to sponge bob But he can own me?! Ur a shithead. Leave it to sponge if he wants to gloat about his victory. U have no place gloating about someone else s wins. U couldn’t beat me, he did…

Crushed was in first place in that screenshot cause he didn’t fight me on that particular round. I was dueling exclusively sponge bob and yes I was losing hard. I fought Crushed on the following map and he lost constantly.

• My God Crushed, your field of view is insane. Are you at 140 or something? I don’t see how playing like that is fun. It’s a serious weakness in a way too, judging distance would be a lot of trouble.

• @Najo i never said it was me, i know it was sponge, still funny :3

rekt you on the map after that tho :D

@The Radiant

yeah im on 140, its just really relaxing for my eyes lol and i love the speed feeling

• @Najo:

@CRUSHED:

lol

How out out of context… I was losing to sponge bob, Not u… I beat u 6 out of seven duel and 2 of them, u got flawlessed. so what are u saying with that screenshot?

Oh look najo lost to sponge bob But he can own me?! Ur a shithead. Leave it to sponge if he wants to gloat about his victory. U have no place gloating about someone else s wins. U couldn’t beat me, he did…

Crushed was in first place in that screenshot cause he didn’t fight me on that particular round. I was dueling exclusively sponge bob and yes I was losing hard. I fought Crushed on the following map and he lost constantly.

I don’t want to take sides but I can also attest that those losses was vs spongebob and not crushed, so slightly out of context yes :P

• Still fun to watch this “longest dick contest”

• Even funnier coz everyone knows that I’ve got the longest brandistock.

• uhm, Crushed. . . how do you have more than 100% accuracy?

• he once hit a man twice in the head with one swing!