From Rage To Beast (First Real Time Playing)

• My little brother got me into this game, i got to vs him 1 v 1 but this is my first time really playing online, Its good for a laugh and i hope you enjoy, its an enjoyable game for sure! :D

EoAguAyAPss

<iframe width=“640” height=“480” src="//www.youtube.com/embed/EoAguAyAPss" frameborder=“0” allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

• “Hey! A rank 1 Archer! Lets facehu… ouch… ouch… arrgh…”

Also seems like the Man at Arms dodge got another hater. :-D

• Nice video. Some tips for the video. Pretty much using any popular music is illegal and videos will be taken down and Action taken against you eventually. Use royalty free or Creative Commons music only. Same goes with most gaming videos. Chivalry is fine they have allowed everyone to use it. But bigger games like Rome 2 and madden require permission or partnership with a proper gaming network. Also for the sake of professionalism don’t put tags in the description. First of it it doesn’t do shit. Tags go in the tags section. Doubling them up in the description doesn’t do anything more. And it turns people away as they think you are desperate. Sticking them in the description hinders more than helps. Sorry if that sounds harsh but that’s the truth and you are gonna get burned otherwise.

Tips for the game play the training. Its actually helpful for a tutorial. Usually archer and FFA are things you want to what away from but you seem to be a natural at archer and in that particular game I isn’t notice any skilled player looking at the kill feed or scoreboard. Official servers have horrible performance issues and are full of the dicks and hackers due to no moderation and that’s he to the fact that the bare left American and never on. The dicks and hackers end up there as they are banned From the more numerous GON servers which have better performance and less lag unless its a Victoria server On the citadel map. And there’s always admins watching so don’t racially abuse people or piss off archers on your team. As one of the admins usually plays archer.

• @lemonater47:

Pretty much using any popular music is illegal and videos will be taken down and Action taken against you eventually.

Lemon its his first post, don`t be a jerk. Or are you the youtube police…

• @gregcau:

@lemonater47:

Pretty much using any popular music is illegal and videos will be taken down and Action taken against you eventually.

Lemon its his first post, don`t be a jerk. Or are you the youtube police…

Advice = jerk?

Alright then. I’m just saying what will happen. He makes good videos and frankly I don’t want to see Him banned off YouTube. I don’t make what YouTube does happen. I just know what YouTube does.

• funny video. the knight with maul attacking you reminds me of an ffa server i was on once. there must have been jsut the right amount of archer haters, because someone suggested all knights go maul and hunt archers. i did, and when i crushed an archer, i would say “how’d my maul taste?” poor archers had it bad that round. you seemed to do well though. keep the vids and colorful comentary coming. :)

• thanks for the advice :D i take any as im new. i have got permission from all the game footage i use , but music no…. so your right, im glad you enjoyed the video tho.

• Hi,

btw fixed the youtube link. In this forums you just put everything after the v= in youtube between the youtube tags.

I approve of the mortal kombat sample tucked in there :D

You’ve not been playing long so am surprised you’ve turned to the archery darkside so quickly :P

• @MonkeyFiend:

Hi,

btw fixed the youtube link. In this forums you just put everything after the v= in youtube between the youtube tags.

I approve of the mortal kombat sample tucked in there :D

You’ve not been playing long so am surprised you’ve turned to the archery darkside so quickly :P

I didn’t know archers were the darkside hehe, it was just easier for me i guess and i had alot more success with it. and thanks for fixing my link, ill remember that for next time.

• i’ve used plenty of music in my video’s and have never had an issue… i think once you’re youtube partnered it doesn’t really matter anymore. They disable it on mobile and some countries but all my videos are still up.

• @clayton-bigsby:

i’ve used plenty of music in my video’s and have never had an issue… i think once you’re youtube partnered it doesn’t really matter anymore. They disable it on mobile and some countries but all my videos are still up.

Thing is, once you have copyright infringements you will not be able to partner your channel anymore. And in case you’re already partnered, you will not be able to monetize your videos to receive ad revenue. That’s about as far as it goes.

Of course once your account has three copyright infringements, your channel will be shut down. I’ve heard that if you get rid of the copyrighted material on your channel, you can appeal to have your account “cleansed” of copyright infringements. If you don’t have more than two.

• idk, i have about 8 notices now, just acknowledge and move on