Why not a Teutonic Knight instead?

• Or a crusader knight or any iconic knightly order instead of the generic Agatha Knight?

And even if you don’t feel like creating a new model, why not the vanguard? The vanguard sure is cooler than the knight, and actually reminds me more of the traditional medieval knight than the slightly goofy knight.

It could look more like this :

!

!

!
    The knight just isn’t fancy enough.

• Whilst I am inclined to agree with the point that, the Knight just looks like a total copy of the Chivalry Knight, I do think it is rather… iconic of what one would think of when thinking of a ‘Knight’, at least a European Knight. I do hope in the back of my mind that there is some intense customisation to alter the look further.

• Not the Teutonic knights. They got their ***** handed to them first by the Pagan Lithuanians under Vytautus the Great, then by the Republic of Novgorod under Alexander Nevskey, because they were idiots and went on the ice in their heavy armor, which ended with predictable results :D .

I would recommend the Knights Hospitaller or Templar, or even the Knights of Saint John or the Livonian Order.

The Agathan stuff would be kinda uncreative.

• @ArchimedesWithASword:

Not the Teutonic knights. They got their ***** handed to them first by the Pagan Lithuanians under Vytautus the Great, then by the Republic of Novgorod under Alexander Nevskey, because they were idiots and went on the ice in their heavy armor, which ended with predictable results :D .

Yes! Thank you for mentioning Alexander Nevsky. Good times. :D

• Great movie, if subtitled for us English speakers :D .

• @Sir:

@ArchimedesWithASword:

Not the Teutonic knights. They got their ***** handed to them first by the Pagan Lithuanians under Vytautus the Great, then by the Republic of Novgorod under Alexander Nevskey, because they were idiots and went on the ice in their heavy armor, which ended with predictable results :D .

Yes! Thank you for mentioning Alexander Nevsky. Good times. :D

Only if the subtitles are onomatopoeiae in cartoon style when they begin walking on the ice.
    Step Plink
    Step Crunch
    Looks towards camera, anime sweat bead
    Step Crack
    Steeeeep SPLOSH

• Just like I’ve been saying, the copy-and-pasted knight TBS went with is just a cheap and easy way to get this garbage game out and cash in as fast as possible on it.

• @bootyhorn:

Just like I’ve been saying, the copy-and-pasted knight TBS went with is just a cheap and easy way to get this garbage game out and cash in as fast as possible on it.

No. If they had made a different knight that would be silly.

• How would using an actual knight not be cool?

http://community.imaginefx.com/forums/s … r%20sm.jpg

Awww yeah Hospitallers!!!

• @akarnir:

Can polearms spin him around by his head?

• @gregcau:

@akarnir:

Can polearms spin him around by his head?

Bwahahaha. Good question!

• Roflecopter knight!

Damage: 100
    Speed: 2
    Range: 100

• @bootyhorn:

Just like I’ve been saying, the copy-and-pasted knight TBS went with is just a cheap and easy way to get this garbage game out and cash in as fast as possible on it.

I agree with lemon. It would be foolish to reinvent the wheel, so to speak. No need to remake a knight when we already have one.

• You don’t have to make everything different…

• That one would be the Hochmeister. Everybody else looked pretty standard in gear.

Also the helmet is totally fantasy.

• @bootyhorn:

Your opinion is worthless until you’ve actually played the game.

• Could be just me, but the Agatha Knight is one of the best models in any game ever. Esp. with open visor.

Plate > realistic chainmail.

And, as you seem to not have noticed, the game (or the show for that matter) isn’t about historical accuracy. At all.

The only problem with the knight could be that I maybe won’t play anything else, because of how great the knight looks.

• ^are you joking?

@OP: i totally agree. the Agathan Knight looks totally goofy, while a Teutonic or Hospitaler Knight would look awesome.

• Yeeeeessss^

• I love the Teutons, and the Hospitalers. Can we have both? :P