How about some cool animation for F10?

• I just had some ideas flying around when I saw the recent updates on C: DW. It may be the least of the concerns at the moment, but how about some animations for the F10 button? I was thinking about the samurai doing harakiri or something. Haha.

• That thought had crossed my mind as well. But then I thought to myself: how could that possibly be cooler than an exploding samurai? :P

• An invisible crowbar?

• @Sir:

That thought had crossed my mind as well. But then I thought to myself: how could that possibly be cooler than an exploding samurai? :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dq_gw1umnSI

Hahahahaha

• It would be awesome if the samurai would commit seppuku or something instead :D

• Yes, samurai should be able to commit seppuku. That would be cool.

• I miss some of the AOC punishment plugins like rocket launch, uber pimp slap, and chicken just for a few examples.

Rocket launch would launch someone into the air and explode like a bottle rocket.

Uber pimp slap would continuously slap a player till they were flying around in the air amoung the clouds till the died.

Chicken would turn a player into a chicken with a knife. Fast, and hard to catch and did little damage.

Uber pimp slam would do similar to rocket jump but instead of exploding in the air would be slammed back to the ground then explode.

It seems the source engine still has superior ease of use and far more fun things that can be done then the UDK engine. I miss it from and admin point of view.

• How about you get bombarded with flying chickens like in Zelda until you die.