MileStone | I Go Hard

• Another Chiv first.

20k Victories, all done legit while keeping my loses under 1k and done with the highest Legit ratio in the game. No smurf account, no bugg abuse, no hacking…I’m a real one.

Done in the nick of time too. The game is dying and duel servers are becoming more empty each day. I doubt anyone will bother reaching that number in MW Chiv again. This is not a post stating I’m the best 1v1 but there is only a small hand-full of ppl that can do what I done legit. This post is just to prove (encase this game has any future) I was the first to reach that number.

Note: Duel hours are bugged, My real hours is 1k which is standard time for my rank.

• hahahahaaa man najo.

gold :)

• One of the greatest legitimate duelists of all time…

Najo has the greatest technique in all of EU. I vouch for his duelling skills in these 20000 wins he has attained.

Good job.

Some other players may think they are better than him but in actual fact, those with better ratios exploit every little bug they can to gain a ‘higher ground’ over their legitimate opponents.

Najo is the real deal.

• @CRUSHED:

hahahahaaa

I don’t know why you are laughing for, you fit into the ‘exploit at all costs’ bracket of players.

You’re the type of player that is killing this game.

• Great job! I’m not a duelist, so I don’t go on the duel servers much, so I commend you for a job well done!

Also, here are the official server duel server amount of players right now:

Official Duel Mode #01 [32p] - NL (Multiplay) 28/32

Official Duel Mode #02 [24p] - DE (Multiplay) 21/24

Official Duel Mode #03 [24p] - DE (Multiplay) 22/24

Official Duel Mode #04 [24p] - UK (Multiplay) 35/24 <– What?

Official Duel Mode #05 [24p] - US Central (Multiplay) 1/24

Official Duel Mode #06 [24p] - US Central (Multiplay) 0/24

Official Duel Mode #07 [32p] - US East (Multiplay) 2/32

Official Duel Mode #08 [24p] - US East (Multiplay) 0/24

Official Duel Mode #09 [24p] - US West (Multiplay) 0/24

All the EU servers are mostly full. Guess it’s still too early for NA to be on yet (school/work).

• @Kimiko:

Great job! I’m not a duelist, so I don’t go on the duel servers much, so I commend you for a job well done!

All the EU servers are mostly full. Guess it’s still too early for NA to be on yet (school/work).

I hate to rain on your parade but the servers have been showing the wrong playercount for days now D: some of them show high number of players all the time when in fact they are empty or only have a few players :P

• @trooper:

One of the greatest legitimate duelists of all time…

Najo has the greatest technique in all of EU. I vouch for his duelling skills in these 20000 wins he has attained.

Good job.

Some other players may think they are better than him but in actual fact, those with better ratios exploit every little bug they can to gain a ‘higher ground’ over their legitimate opponents.

Najo is the real deal.

Funny… when I beat you with norse+kite you call me a norse slashspammer and that anyone can do that. Now you say its legitimate? Stop trolling ^^

Anyway, well done on reaching 20k wins its a lot of duels ^^

• Well then now that your ego is filled maybe you should actually work on your non existent defence on proper old duel server vs good players because it’s still a fuking 10/0 vs players like sponge lol, really lol at the moment someone avoid or block your pathetic insta hitrade crouch lookdown overhead with norse shield, you’re simply defenceless and can only hope to win with the stamina, which is not gonna happen vs a good player, so try improving now, good luck.

• @kywild:

@Kimiko:

Great job! I’m not a duelist, so I don’t go on the duel servers much, so I commend you for a job well done!

I hate to rain on your parade but the servers have been showing the wrong playercount for days now D: some of them show high number of players all the time when in fact they are empty or only have a few players :P

Pretty much this, It blows that TB employees don’t know how broken the server browser is.

Play the game much?

• Very impressive indeed Najo. I find it more and more frustrating lately that latency is such a barrier in this game. I love dueling NA players, but I feel a whole scope of styles are voided to me because of distance. A real shame. The best ping I can get to EU was 90-100. :|

Anyhow, 20,000 duels wins or not is impressive on its own. That’s actually a bit ridiculous. 40,000 kills from that. What is that, rank 47 from duels alone?

• congrats

• @kywild:

You made me laugh.

I cant take duel stats too seriously, you can get a higher ratio through some obvious tactics.

Najo + Crushed + Referee need to do first to 21.

• @The:

Very impressive indeed Najo. I find it more and more frustrating lately that latency is such a barrier in this game. I love dueling NA players, but I feel a whole scope of styles are voided to me because of distance. A real shame. The best ping I can get to EU was 90-100. :|

Anyhow, 20,000 duels wins or not is impressive on its own. That’s actually a bit ridiculous. 40,000 kills from that. What is that, rank 47 from duels alone?

nice one thanks

• @Sirbarthelemy:

Well then now that your ego is filled maybe you should actually work on your non existent defence on proper old duel server vs good players because it’s still a fuking 10/0 vs players like sponge lol, really lol at the moment someone avoid or block your pathetic insta hitrade crouch lookdown overhead with norse shield, you’re simply defenceless and can only hope to win with the stamina, which is not gonna happen vs a good player, so try improving now, good luck.

Improve to be a good player like……you, for example? Rabbit, it wasYour class choice (Maa) that was giving u victories, it is over powered vs a shield knight and so for a while it made u appear to be a better player than u actually are…It was never u that was good it was your class choice. Going against Sponge is a serious challenge but he is a serious challenge for the very best players. He wins a majority but he is not unbeatable.

If u want further proof it was always ur class statement then come into a server at anytime as a shield knight (u once professed to be one of the best knights in game) and I will go maa and show u.

• @rumpelstiltskin:

congrats

Thanks u

• Good Job. I’m more impressed that you actually managed to play the duel mode without getting bored, I gave up on that mode after 5 rounds because it was more waiting time than play time.

• Congrats, and now I can say I am one of the 4% :D

• the most impressive feat here is how long you’ve put up with duel mode

every duel game I’ve played there’s 2-4 good players racing eachother to 10 wins by farming the rank 20s and ignoring challenges
    I’ve had the occasional interesting game when there’s a lot of decent players and they don’t all join random matchmaking instantly but it’s so rare I just went back to playing regular gamemodes
    chat glitching after every fight and the menu looking and behaving like it’s from a flash game doesn’t help either

if I want to 1vs1 people I have a better time on low population TO or FFA, duel mode is just clunky and boring

• Congratz Najo.
    I think I met you on a server one time… But I really can’t remember fighting against you.
    Next time I’ll spectate you a little bit and maybe have one or two duels with you ;)
    Maybe I’ll learn something.

• @rumpelstiltskin:

congrats