Can we have a new faction?

• I know I know the deadliest warrior is coming out but I’m not sure I’ll get it. It seems to cartoony with samurais, Spartans, Vikings, ect running around.

What I want is a Muslim/Arab faction. It can have access to unique weapons like scimitars. The story can be that the agatha knights are constantly at war with them and going on crusades or whatever. When they’re not at war they’re supplying weapons to the Masonic order.

I just think it would be awesome to go on a crusade and fight in a distant land. Muslim architecture will also be a nice change if scenery.

• If you read the lore the whole civil war started because of a failed crusade. These Arabs are called the Tenosians.

Spike TV offered this partnership with torn banner studios. Torn banner doesn’t have a publisher to give them money. They have to make it. Deadliest warrior is a way to get rich quick. Then they can have the funds to work on fixing the base game and possibly making a prequel of agatha against the Tenosians.

The story in a nutshell.

King argon is the leader of the Agathians. He created the Agathian empire. Crushed all other nations. Problem was he had a thirst for blood. So when he had finished making an empire he went on a daring crusade to the north in the lands of Tenosia. After 3 years of harsh fighting in an environment they weren’t used to. They suffered the last crushing defeat and king argon went missing.

Lord Malric is a relation of Argon. He has highly trained troops that were very loyal to Malric. In the crusade his troops were known as the mason order and it was a great honour to serve them. Malric didn’t really agree with Argons decision to have this crusade. So when argon went missing in the last defeat Malric sailed home with his men and any other man who lost hope. Many of the agathains stayed to look for argon as no body was found and there was still hope that he was around.

Back home in the empire shit went down. Argons eldest or only (not clear) son as also gone missing as well presumed dead. And there were no real eligible relations left at the time. Malric staged a military coup and had almost no resistance. He took many cities including the capital and crushed any resistance. He quickly found willing and strong men from all around the empire and built himself quite an army from the few men he had left from the crusade.

The remaining Agathians in Tenosia fianlly have up and sailed for home under the command of Argons right hand man lord Feydrid Kearn.

Problem is when they return they find out that Malric has claimed the throne. The port doesn’t let them in and they come under trebuchet fire and the warships easily pick off any transport. The map hillside is te return I the agathains. They have to land outside the wall, signal the ships that they are at the wall so the ships can blow it up. Then destroy it control any other weapons and ships that can harm the transports.

The map battlegrounds is part of a siege on the capital city.

Dark forest is part of the seige of stoneshill. And by chance Feydrid is hiding the royals at a fort there. The masons by luck stumbled upon them.

Stoneshill is the mason victory where Feydrid is the king since the royal family is dead.

Citadel is the Agathian victory. They finally find where malric is hiding.

• @lemonater47:

If you read the lore the whole civil war started because of a failed crusade. These Arabs are called the Tenosians.

Spike TV offered this partnership with torn banner studios. Torn banner doesn’t have a publisher to give them money. They have to make it. Deadliest warrior is a way to get rich quick. Then they can have the funds to work on fixing the base game and possibly making a prequel of agatha against the Tenosians.

The story in a nutshell.

King argon is the leader of the Agathians. He created the Agathian empire. Crushed all other nations. Problem was he had a thirst for blood. So when he had finished making an empire he went on a daring crusade to the north in the lands of Tenosia. After 3 years of harsh fighting in an environment they weren’t used to. They suffered the last crushing defeat and king argon went missing.

Lord Malric is a relation of Argon. He has highly trained troops that were very loyal to Malric. In the crusade his troops were known as the mason order and it was a great honour to serve them. Malric didn’t really agree with Argons decision to have this crusade. So when argon went missing in the last defeat Malric sailed home with his men and any other man who lost hope. Many of the agathains stayed to look for argon as no body was found and there was still hope that he was around.

Back home in the empire shit went down. Argons eldest or only (not clear) son as also gone missing as well presumed dead. And there were no real eligible relations left at the time. Malric staged a military coup and had almost no resistance. He took many cities including the capital and crushed any resistance. He quickly found willing and strong men from all around the empire and built himself quite an army from the few men he had left from the crusade.

The remaining Agathians in Tenosia fianlly have up and sailed for home under the command of Argons right hand man lord Feydrid Kearn.

Problem is when they return they find out that Malric has claimed the throne. The port doesn’t let them in and they come under trebuchet fire and the warships easily pick off any transport. The map hillside is te return I the agathains. They have to land outside the wall, signal the ships that they are at the wall so the ships can blow it up. Then destroy it control any other weapons and ships that can harm the transports.

Dark forest is part of the seige of stoneshill. And by chance Feydrid is hiding the royals at a fort there. The masons by luck stumbled upon them.

Stoneshill is the mason victory where Feydrid is the king since the royal family is dead.

You sir, deserve one of my cookies, looking like agathian heatershields, for telling this story very well. Finally I know who the king in stoneshill actually is.

• Oh I had thought the king in Stoneshill was Argon. Hm, perhaps sometime in the future they will add a map that has to do with Argon returning? Some expansion on Tenosia would be cool too

• @lemonater47:

If you read the lore the whole civil war started because of a failed crusade. These Arabs are called the Tenosians.

The story in a nutshell.

10/10

• @Dominoko:

Argon returning

I have some very bad news for you :(

• @SlyGoat:

@Dominoko:

Argon returning

Zombie expansion.

• @SlyGoat:

@Dominoko:

Argon returning

He isn’t confirmed dead right?

• @Dominoko:

@SlyGoat:

@Dominoko:

Argon returning

He isn’t confirmed dead right?

He dead. Just the Agathians didn’t want to accept that.

• @lemonater47:

He dead. Just the Agathians didn’t want to accept that.

He dead? That’s what they said about Gandalf.

• @Dominoko:

Argon returning

Argon’s dead, baby. Argon’s dead.

Argon fell in battle, Agatha be like “Nooo, he’s just MIA! cry” but Mason be like “I’m tired of this motherfucking crusade in this motherfucking desert” and then like “Screw you guys, I’m going hooome!” Back home, Mason be like “Argon wasted all your gold and your sons on a stupid crusade, and look now what happened to him!” Agatha finally find the half-rotten corpse of their little crusader king and be like “Well, Malric was right, the air is kind of dry down here” and then be like “Let’s return home, those of us who are still alive. We’ll inform his son and the Queen.” When they get back home, Mason be like “You ain’t gonna waste any more lives or gold on any more god damn crusades, Mr Feydrid!… so therefore we shall start a long, bloody and drawn out civil war to settle the matter.”

So this is where we stand now, basically! :)

At first, the Mason Order seemed like the good guys, but when back home, they probably got a little greedy and then started sacrificing virgins to the lord Satan or something.

• more factions would be great.

awhile back i suggested this but instead of 1 do 2 new factions, right now theres blue and red.
    so black and yellow would be a great addition to the depth of combat and new levels and overall feel of the game.

maybe 4 new characters and not all new weps but maybe some new ones to spice it up

• @WARSAW:

more factions would be great.

awhile back i suggested this but instead of 1 do 2 new factions, right now theres blue and red.
    so black and yellow would be a great addition to the depth of combat and new levels and overall feel of the game.

maybe 4 new characters and not all new weps but maybe some new ones to spice it up

Black is too close to blue, I think Green and yellow would be better. But the game really isn’t about factions, and at this point, i don’t think they are doubling their model repertoire.

• Thx for that wall post now i understand the basic lore
    I like the idea…myb become medieval warfare lore based dlc

new faction “Tenosian” can use green as main color
    but the real problem is mason class already bring little bit arabic/eastern reference

mason Archer helm looks like mongol
    mason knight is arabic knight
    source : medieval II Total war and Mount & Blade warband unit looks

Ruins Map already feel arabic right ?

btw even i’m fine if they make the tenosial looks like badaas villain faction from lotr :)

Easterling = knight and VG

Haradrim = maa and archer

• Mason knight is a varangian guard to me.

• @Machinata:

Thx for that wall post now i understand the basic lore
    I like the idea…myb become medieval warfare lore based dlc

new faction “Tenosian” can use green as main color
    but the real problem is mason class already bring little bit arabic/eastern reference

mason Archer helm looks like mongol
    mason knight is arabic knight
    source : medieval II Total war and Mount & Blade warband unit looks

Ruins Map already feel arabic right ?

btw even i’m fine if they make the tenosial looks like badaas villain faction from lotr :)

Easterling = knight and VG

Haradrim = maa and archer

It can be a prequel. Before the civil war. The civil war happened because of the loss of the crusade. Malric was an Agathian lord and his men only became known as the mason order in that crusade. And most Agathians wanted to be in the order. They had to be tough, strong and loyal. They were just the elite of the Agathian army. In the civil war they became less so as they had to recruit any man they could as they were just a small elite force who wouldn’t be capable of facing off the whole agathian army.

Also green is a horrible colour. We got red already. You can’t have green an red. 1 in ten males have red green colourblindness.

If you make the models different enough it wouldn’t matter about colour too much. The agathians could be blue still. You could be able to unlock some mason colours as they were the elite of the army. And the Tenosians could just look like Arabs.

And yes the mason knight is pretty much a Varangian guard. They were the elite guards of the Byzantine emperor. They were Norsemen, Vikings, Anglo-Saxons and some Germanic.